Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress (5998 Views)

Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall / Obama Seeks Congress Approval To Strike Syria / Mandela's Granddaughter Fighting For Control Of His Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Lol

And I thought I was doing you a service by making your obvi Dem tendencies known to you, but heyyy.

Btw how was last night? Scorchin' hot, I'm assuming? Heh.
Re: Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress by GuyFawkes: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

And I thought I was doing you a service by making your obvi Dem tendencies known to you, but heyyy.

Btw how was last night? Scorchin' hot, I'm assuming? Heh.

I don't have Dem tendencies, was just concerned at how cowardly they've been acting up against the GOP.

Last night wasn't any different from the last 409 years smiley same old same old, you know how it goesm
Read your crush Russell Brand was out last night in London marching with protesters against the establishment. Isn't that ironic from a multi-millionaire ? undecided
Re: Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I don't have Dem tendencies, was just concerned at how cowardly they've been acting up against the GOP.

Last night wasn't any different from the last 409 years smiley same old same old, you know how it goesm
Read your crush Russell Brand was out last night in London marching with protesters against the establishment. Isn't that ironic from a multi-millionaire ? undecided

Yh, right! Keep deceiving yourself as you were on that 'African Man' thread

Um, so why GuyFawkes? And no, I can't always boast of knowing Russell's whereabouts. I'm not his Girlfriend dang-it. Is it a crime to be a multi-millionaire? undecided
Re: Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress by GuyFawkes: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, right!

Um, so why GuyFawkes? And no, I can't always boast of knowing Russell's whereabouts, I'm not his Girlfriend dangit. Is it crime to be a multi-millionaire? undecided

GuyFawkes on NL had nothing to do with my ideological leaningsn, just wanted it to symbolise my anonymity on here, don't think I'm still as anonymous as I intended.

Russell is your guy you need to know his movement lol tongue. Its not a crime to be a millionaire but you shouldn't be amongst anti-capitalist protesters.
Re: Republicans Win Control Of The US Congress by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2014
GuyFawkes:

GuyFawkes on NL had nothing to do with my ideological leaningsn, just wanted it to symbolise my anonymity on here, don't think I'm still as anonymous as I intended.

Russell is your guy you need to know his movement lol tongue. Its not a crime to be a millionaire but you shouldn't be amongst anti-capitalist protesters.

Righttt, I seee lol.

Keeping up with one man is enough. Those "anti-capitalist protesters" are just as subject to capitalism as he is, and are meanwhile lickin' it's fragrant, money-green boots clean - even as they protest! 'Sides, it's not his fault he struck artistic 'gold' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected / Post Your Solution To America's Illegal Immigration Problem . . . / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.