Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. (12244 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 30; Do I Stand A Chance With Her? / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2014
I would be writting my weac next year, and i don't think am ready for all this. I want to go to the university like my friends and live my dream life.

I did it just once with her, and i have been suspecting that john our class monitor have been doing it with her in our school toilet. Now she is telling me that she is pregnant for me, the truth is that i can't just imagine my self having a baby at this age 17? What do i tell my mummy? My daddy would kill me.. And is it possible for a girl who is just 16 to get pregnant?

I told her to stop disturbing me and should go and look for the father of her baby and am not responsible, but she kept on saying that it is me that inpregnanted her. I don't think she knows what she is saying, she's just 16 for pete's sake!!!

Please advice me, am not ready to be a father, our perent are you to know about this development(she's two weeks gone) and i want to go to university. I did it just once.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Guruenny(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2014
Story for the Gods wen u and d monica dey enjoy am shey u open thread for here abeg make u fada ur baby jare

7 Likes

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by luvlyoracle(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2014
This one is strong!

2 Likes

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2014
you need to be flogged like kilode. you feel like enjoying what your parents do enjoy and now that it has gone to this extent just accept it OK and wait till she gives birth before u go for DNA. if u insist u not responsible for the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2014
If truly this is not a joke then no advice here will change anything

Yoruba adage says, wetin you dey hide from your popsy, na your popsy go still help you settle am

5 Likes

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Emmysteve(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2014
This story is poorly written. Pls sit up. Your mates, Yungwizzzy, Liability etc can do better than this. Mschewwwwwwwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2014
Poor boy.

2 Likes

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Emmysteve:
This story is poorly written. Pls sit up. Your mates, Yungwizzzy, Liability etc can do better than this. Mschewwwwwwwww
but i am not joking bro.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by kalet55(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2014
Lol. Na me do am?
http://elohealth..com
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by lozairio(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Guruenny:
Story for the Gods wen u and d monica dey enjoy am shey u open thread for here abeg make u fada ur baby jare
I can't remember the last time I saw a post as sensible as ur's the op should fada his baby and stop disturbing us
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2014
I hate guys like you....if you know you can't father a child why did you get involved? now she's pregnant and you are saying you are not the father....if you're not the father then who is?

Well some girls be like olodo l can't imagine myself opening my legs for a guy who can't father my baby......irresponsible guys fooling girls since 1900

3 Likes

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Mustay(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:
And is it possible for a girl who is just 16 to get pregnant?

I told her to stop disturbing me and should go and look for the father of her baby and am not responsible, but she kept on saying that it is me that inpregnanted her. I don't think she knows what she is saying, she's just 16 for pete's sake!!

Conceiving is not a function of age but puberty. It's also not a function of frequency as some can try a thousand times whilst others try once. Only a mother knows the father of her children. The number of months of her pregnancy is an indication. Anyway, life is all about Karma - be ready to face the consequences of your action(s).

2 Likes

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2014
lozairio:
I can't remember the last time I saw a post as sensible as ur's the op should fada his baby and stop disturbing us
but bros, am just 17. I don't want my life to be miserable. I did it just once.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by duni04(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2014
LMAO! OP don enter Gobe!

1 Like

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2014
Guruenny:
bros am just 17, and i can't be a father at that age.. I did it just once!
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2014
Did you or did you not fûck? One of the by products of sex is pregnancy so since you can get "it" to stand without our help you can solve this issue too.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2014
wilsondave:
you need to be flogged like kilode. you feel like enjoying what your parents do enjoy and now that it has gone to this extent just accept it OK and wait till she gives birth before u go for DNA. if u insist u not responsible for the pregnancy.
but bro is it possible for a 16year old girl to get pregnant?
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by kristen12(f): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:
bros am just 17, and i can't be a father at that age.. I did it just once!
Go to the north, your mates don born village. Ɣ☺ΰ Dey here dey complain. Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Oilmoneyguy(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:
I would be writting my weac next year, and i don't think am ready for all this. I want to go to the university like my friends and live my dream life.

I did it just once with her, and i have been suspecting that john our class monitor have been doing it with her in our school toilet. Now she is telling me that she is pregnant for me, the truth is that i can't just imagine my self having a baby at this age 17? What do i tell my mummy? My daddy would kill me.. And is it possible for a girl who is just 16 to get pregnant?

I told her to stop disturbing me and should go and look for the father of her baby and am not responsible, but she kept on saying that it is me that inpregnanted her. I don't think she knows what she is saying, she's just 16 for pete's sake!!!

Please advice me, am not ready to be a father, our perent are you to know about this development(she's two weeks gone) and i want to go to university. I did it just once.

I will advice you keep it, talk to your mum or somebody sensible, this may be your only chance to have a baby in life. Many couple are looking for fruit of the womb, so the choice is yours...
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2014
tosyne2much:
If truly this is not a joke then no advice here will change anything

Yoruba adage says, wetin you dey hide from your popsy, na your popsy go still help you settle am
are you suggesting i tell my daddy?
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Dreyl(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2014
So why are you telling us? When you were banging her did you open thread for it so why now?as little as you are instead of focusing on ur education instead you are following every pants and thongs,you better take the responsibility before thunder strike you there.

1 Like

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by lozairio(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:
but bros, am just 17. I don't want my life to be miserable. I did it just once.
ain't you aware of the sayin that once is enough, u know that ur philosophy of u did it just once isn't important what is important is that u are been pointed as the fada of the unborn child if u insist that u are not the fada of the child wait till she give birth and then conduct a DNA test if it proves u are the fada live up to ur responsibilities if it doesn't continue with ur life and move on and I really think ur mum should know about this if ur dad isn't hot tempered and thinks before reacting he should also know about this that's all I can say now.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
I hate guys like you....if you know you can't father a child why did you get involved? now she's pregnant and you are saying you are not the father....if you're not the father then who is?

Well some girls be like olodo l can't imagine myself opening my legs for a guy who can't father my baby......irresponsible guys fooling girls since 1900
but i am just 17 and can a girl of 16 get pregnant? I only did it once.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:

yes u r ready daddy smiley))) ohh so cute. if u don't know how to pluck don't pluck at all, mumu.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2014
Mustay:

Conceiving is not a function of age but puberty. It's also not a function of frequency as some can try a thousand times whilst others try once. Only a mother knows the father of her children. The number of months of her pregnancy is an indication. Anyway, life is all about Karma - be ready to face the consequences of your action(s).
but bro am just 17 my life would be miserable if i agree that am responble.
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:
but i am just 17 and can a girl of 16 get pregnant? I only did it once.
When you were fvcking her did you remember your age? From what you're saying its like you're not even serious with your studies if you're the serious type you should have known that at 16 a girl can be pregnant.....even at 13

1 Like

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:
Have ever heard about condoms?
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:
Hey dummy.....Have you ever heard about condoms?
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Mustay(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2014
01emek:

I do not know about "if i agree that am responble"; whatever the case is, people have given you options here. To conduct a DNA test, you would have to wait for some months after the baby has been delivered of.

Your life would not be miserable if you begin preparing for such responsibilities at an early age. Those who made such 'mistakes' in the part have had to grow up faster than they expected. Learn to live with it
Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2014
U cant eat ur cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. by 01emek(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Khalessi:
Did you or did you not fûck? One of the by products of sex is pregnancy so since you can get "it" to stand without our help you can solve this issue too.
please help me, is there anything i can do about it..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? / Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.