Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Weep For This Nation And Her Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For This Nation And Her Hypocrisy (844 Views)

What Is Wrong With Having Buhari As The President Of This Nation? / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State / What Is Wrong With The Youths Of This Nation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Weep For This Nation And Her Hypocrisy by babaireti(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL THE STORIES ABOUT AMERICA NOT HELPING NIGERIA ON BOKO HARAM, READ THE FOLLOWING:

copied from:
Petra Iyabo Akinti Onyegbule From my inbox... "With regards to your update about our complaint on the Americans, I witnessed when they came to maiduguri. A place was prepared for them at the 7 Division Garrison. The Americans wanted to set out to work so they requested to see our operational maps to know our deployment and how far and well it is. Trust our Nigerian Army officers, they refused to show it to the Americans. Excusing it, I later learnt, to not wanting the Americans know our operational plans. The same Americans that we invited to come and help us we denied having them see our shitty operational map! Americans that know about us than we know ourselves! Americans that have their marines already stationed in Niger Republic. The same marines who appeared when our troops were routed out of their defensive position in Malam Fatori, a border town with Niger few days ago! So that very day, they left Maiduguri to Abuja. That was how the Chibok Girls rescue assistance was scuttled till date! That was one of the things, I believe, that made state that our military are uncooperative. I know this for a fact! So please madam, don't worry yourself much about this evil regime and their excuses. One day, It shall come to pass somehow, someday!... If we wanted the Americans help sincerely, we would let them see our deployment. But because that will indict our commanders, they refused to let them. The French special forces, a less than ten men unit, was here here in Maiduguri last year during JTF before operation BOYONA was launched. The special forces task was to lead a rescue mission to free the French hostages in boko haram captivity. The special forces unit, with their laptops, a Panasonic tough book, and maybe with a satellite assistance, pinpointed all the boko haram camps in Sambisa forest and depicted it on our map. Yes Nigerian Army map! The same map we refused the Americans to see! It was from the French special forces effort that we, Nigerian Army got to know the exact locations of all the boko haram camps inside Sambisa with which operation BOYONA was planned. Now, a few days to go for the rescue mission, a ransome of $3.7 million was paid to boko haram to release the hostages. That put the rescue mission, which would have been led by the special force, to an end! Needles to state here that if the operation had gone on with the French special forces leading, and with the kind of offensive operations that the JTF was ensuring, boko haram would have been history by now! Those who paid that ransome, replaced JTF with its offensive strategy with an Army division which operational strategy has been defensive, are those who never wanted this insurgency stopped."
Re: I Weep For This Nation And Her Hypocrisy by Sloan: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
No need to worry about Naija again, really! As una lay una bed, na so una go lie on top! Enough of the shouting for nothing when the I BEG OTHERS (I.B.O.S) people are still doing their I BOW-TO OTHERS routine AGIP life. Only if the people who support the most clueless government in the world will be visited with the creation of the retardumbdumb president on their home ground, starting from the (failed) 2nd Niger bridge or only Niger bridge. For me, I no send anyone again!
Re: I Weep For This Nation And Her Hypocrisy by slimthugchimee(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
How am I supposed to believed thar

(1) (Reply)

Message SUG Should Deliver To The VC Of Micheal Okpara University Umudike / Troops At National Assembly Are Under Who's Command? / PDP reps deny involvement in plot to impeach GEJ, calls it an APC scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.