Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents (1917 Views)

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car / Autoreg: 419 Or What? / Apology To Tayo-d And All Nairalanders (jordanese) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by jordanese: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2008
Nairalanders,

Everyone should help me ask Tayo-d how did I 419 him and his Wretched and also his Friend KarmaMod. KarmaMod just heard the word Craiglist instead of using it on his parent he decide to dispaly it in Nairaland. I am ready for the both of the in this Forum.

I will prove myself to this bastards when my cars arrives from Houston, Texas next 2 weeks.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by hbrednic: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2008
jordanese:

Nairalanders,

Everyone should help me ask Tayo-d how did I 419 him and his Wretched and also his Friend KarmaMod. KarmaMod just heard the word Craiglist instead of using it on his parent he decide to dispaly it in Nairaland. I am ready for the both of the in this Forum.

I will prove myself to this bastards when my cars arrives from Houston, Texas next 2 weeks.

if u 've done nothing wrong, u 've every right to be annoyed,
but calling his/her parents wretched is quite uncalled for and takes a lot away from u.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by jordanese: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2008
hbrednic,

Simply because i told trhis so called Tayo-d that if he bring his car to warri i can help him sell the car within 3days, the next thing he did was to call me 419. I have sold more that 15 cars in Warri 3day after the day of arrival.

I appreciate your golden advise and God bless you.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by TayoD1(m): 1:04am On Nov 21, 2008
@topic,

I should prove you are a 419? Very simple! You've being soliciting people to bring their cars to Warri so you can sell it for them in 3 days. Solicitation is not a crime. However, you claimed you have helped people on this forum to sell their cars within 3 days of bringing it to Warri. Can you please disclose to us, the nairalanders you have helped in this regard. If you can name at least two, I will tender my unreserved apologies. If on the other hand you can't, then you are no longer a 419 suspect, but a confirmed 419er.

Here's your claim:

"Why are you suffering this cars and also tieing your money down. Bring this car to Warri and i will help u sell it withing 3day. I have been doing it for people in this forum and i will continue to do it in Jesus name." - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=197703.msg3108989#msg3108989

You even brought the Lord's name into your dubious activities. This is the hallmark of 419ism.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by SisiJinx: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2008
Rotflmao! I can always count on the Auto Section guys for good ol' fashion

Thanks Guys, please never change. grin

Do carry on. . . .
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by atilla(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2008
You guys should please chill out.

Jordanese just a minor thing and u are sending insults.

please just relax. if u are not419 ignore and continue to do your thing ignore what he said.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by jordanese: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2008
Atilla,

It's is painful when somebody to tanish one's image. Thanks for the advise.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by coolguyz(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2008
i hope this settles it all and we've seen THE END of the short auto-insult movie which has done no good to anyone.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by arramyjay: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2008
Oh please this is a very small matter,@ poster dont take it too far by creating threads about it,Its ok.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by jordanese: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2008
Coolguyz,

Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by muta77(m): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2008
Jordanese the levels on ground nor be quarel,just tell the guy two names of people for n/land u don help sell cars,help us fall the guy hand abeg.nor fall warri hand[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by jordanese: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2008
Brother believe me i cannot fall Warri hand.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by muta77(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2008
bro easy
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by lomaxbien(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2008
ma guy jordanese i feel your pain and believe me its really annoying when people doubt your ability to do certain things u know u can do easily, some time ago i saw this thread bout a guy in need of a murano https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=179505.msg2951866#msg2951866
dealers on NL replied him with there prices, i can remember inspired man replying him saying he could get a murano for 3m,other car dealers on nairaland replied and give him there prices,ok i replied and gave him mine(2mil) just like every other dealer in the house did.
guess Wat? other car dealers turned against me saying i sell savaged or stolen cars,some even went as far as calling me a swindler .all because i gave a customer my price and my business conditions.
This is nairaland,a site were u have people of all sorts,as a businessman u have to learn to tolerate people.
when doing business control yourself,learn to tolerate people,do not underestimate people,do not judge by outward appearance,do not make enemies for yourself by calling people names,sometimes its best ignoring people,see what mess u got yourself into now, no one is talking about tayo-d calling u a 419er but about u calling his parents wretched and that makes u look like a bad person.
check yourself man just walk pass haters,be blind to them, keep doing your thing .

man, i spent a lot of time replying u and im not angry but ill be angry if i read another reply from you calling people names and wasting your on people as if u are looking for argue-partners.
b easy ma brother.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by jordanese: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2008
When men of wisdom are giving instruction they become wiser.

I appreciate your advise and may God bless your day.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by itachi(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2008
Guy you relax embarassed

You don dey fall my hand
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by lomaxbien(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by keyremotes(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2009
jordanese:

Nairalanders,

It is VERY impolite to insult your customers.
No matter what.

You should have looked for a better way to iron out the challenge instead of calling him names.
You never know where the "BIG" one will come from.
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by luv4angel: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
PLEASE AM IN NEED OF HONDA BABYBOY COUPE 00/01 MODEL OR HONDA CIVIC COUPE THE SAME MODEL AT THE RANGE PRICE OF 600K OR 650K, PLZ ANYONE ONE HAVE IT SHOULD CONTACT ME URGENTLY AT sweetnekys@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by charming4: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2009
Hey guys,we are all trying to build a worldclass online auto market here.I'm not a car dealer but i visit this site regularly & i'm always inspired by the determination of young Nigerians like all of us to make ends meet legitimately.Let's be cautious pls, "customers are watching"!
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by KunleA2(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2009
luv4angel:

PLEASE AM IN NEED OF HONDA BABYBOY COUPE 00/01 MODEL OR HONDA CIVIC COUPE THE SAME MODEL AT THE RANGE PRICE OF 600K OR 650K, PLZ ANYONE ONE HAVE IT SHOULD CONTACT ME URGENTLY AT sweetnekys@yahoo.com

i think you price is too low.

charming4:

Hey guys,we are all trying to build a worldclass online auto market here.I'm not a car dealer but i visit this site regularly & i'm always inspired by the determination of young Nigerians like all of us to make ends meet legitimately.Let's be cautious pls, "customers are watching"!

that should be over by now. Posting was made over a year ago or so
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents by Kratos007(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2009
Tayo D na trustworthy person.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy /ship Any America Cars To Nigeria-08029091965 / .. / 9ja Used Accord 08' Model (7months Reg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.