Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Honda CR-V Vs Honda Pilot? [PHOTOS] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda CR-V Vs Honda Pilot? [PHOTOS] (3212 Views)

Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 / Benz Vs Honda: Head On Collision! / Audi A6 Vs Toyota Camry 2003 Vs Honda Accord 2003 (end Of Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda CR-V Vs Honda Pilot? [PHOTOS] by AutosBay(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Honda CR-V Or Honda Pilot. Which is your favorite Honda SUV?

Re: Honda CR-V Vs Honda Pilot? [PHOTOS] by oweniwe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
I'l be blunt....

This thread is an arrant waste of space....!!..

Comparing tea spoon with cooking spoon angry

3 Likes

Re: Honda CR-V Vs Honda Pilot? [PHOTOS] by nurey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
The crv is a cross over utility vehicle not an suv reason for not calling or naming it Sr-v by honda.

On the basis of comparism both have their good points If I have a daughter just entering the university, the Cr-v would be the best option to buy for her to ease her transportation stress.

If I have a farm with bad roads and uneven land, the PILOT would be the best option to pilot me through this bad roads. So to choose a car will depend on a lot of factors not just one.

2 Likes

Re: Honda CR-V Vs Honda Pilot? [PHOTOS] by Export1: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
2014 Honda CR-V vs. 2014 Honda Pilot

Drivers comparing the 2014 Honda CR-V vs. 2014 Honda Pilot can be certain that their search follows that same game plan. The Honda CR-V has been America’s best-selling SUV for several years running, and the Pilot comes in as a larger, more muscular alternative. No matter what plans a driver holds for passengers and cargo, one of these two Honda SUVs is ready to meet and exceed their expectations. Indeed, starting your SUV search with the best options is fundamentally important. That search starts and ends with Honda.

The Capable 2014 Honda CR-V and Pilot

Drivers comparing the 2014 Honda CR-V vs. 2014 Honda Pilot have already started off on the right foot. The best direction for the next step, however, sincerely depends on the activity planned for the new SUV. Both the CR-V and Pilot are available with advanced interior technologies like DVD players and USB ports, so size truly is the decisive factor. The 2014 Honda CR-V seats five and earns a highway fuel economy over 30 mpg*. Built to take on more passengers and the cargo that comes with them, the AWD-model 2014 Pilot can seat eight and tow up to 4,500 pounds.

(1) (Reply)

Need The Best Battery! / Blinking 'D' - Drive Sign In Honda Accord 2012 / How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.