Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Picture Of Buhari In Suit. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari In Suit. (18166 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I dey una?
Come on.
What does that mean?? You are beginning to sound reeeeaaally unstable. You want us to take a break and come back later?? cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gbawe: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1839528_oooooo_jpg1a09d1b6df83529f8856396f79afecb9
Op (little boy in front) and friends. cheesycheesy

grin grin grin grin I think he is the scary bearded man at the back looking at the camera. We already know the OP is more backward than all others in the village so it makes perfect sense he has never seen a camera before whereas the others have.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
That your moniker is the name of my village juju.

I see, you must be the village priest. There's nothing wrong with that, only there's another world beyond the village.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind the village palm-wine tapper. He wanted to attack the dapper General and only ended up making a big fool of himself. These TANdroids sef. Highly unrefined urchins fit only to live with apes, wild animals and Snakes. No wonder one of them is always posing in pictures with a Snake. Well, cyberspace is now a leveller so one will have to put up with these bush men drunk on cheap mobile browsing.
Palm wine tapper is more honourable than a motor Park Agbero like you and Omenka.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I'm not a Coward like you.
I'm a warrior.
Battle ready!! Go for the kill Warrior!! gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
How Buhari would look in a mini skirt.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by GuyFawkes: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind the village palm-wine tapper. He wanted to attack the dapper General and only ended up making a big fool of himself. These TANdroids sef. Highly unrefined urchins fit only to live with apes, wild animals and Snakes. No wonder one of them is always posing in pictures with a Snake. Well, cyberspace is now a leveller so one will have to put up with these bush men drunk on cheap mobile browsing.

I actually posted the pic on the GEJ @ the airport thread to show how GMB was looking like dapper cool. But lo and behold I just checked the politics thread and the TANdroid vermin has already created a thread of Buhari in a 'suit' lmao cheesy.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
Lolz! You must be regretting why you opened this meaningless thread just to mock my General. Next time,do not forget your brain in the fridge when next you wanna open a thread. grin

Ewu!
Cry no more old woman.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I actually posted the pic on the GEJ @ the airport thread to show how GMB was looking like dapper cool. But lo and behold I just checked the politics thread and the TANdroid vermin has already created a thread of Buhari in a 'suit' lmao cheesy.

Can you find a picture of the monkey wearing a suit in the last 25yrs? Really wanna see how the monkey would look now in a suit.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
In mama peace's voice; "what an embarassment"

I used to take this op as a stark illiterate but I never knew his illiteracy has reached its zenith. @op I will advice you to go and deposit your illiteracy in zenith bank, you will surely reap the reward in the long run

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gbawe: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Battle ready!! Go for the kill Warrior!! gringrin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1839553_meakambutmanholdsarrows615_jpeg853bd753e36b6eaa3c1b5afe4bed0010

grin grin grin Bro, that picture above is missing Nairaland's resident snake-charmer. Can someone remind what that TANdroid bushman is called?

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Palm wine tapper is more honourable than a motor Park Agbero like you and Omenka.
At least we know the difference between a "suit" and a trench coat! gringrin

I guess tapping palm wine was what you started off with initially after you were extracted from the jungle.

#Bush man. grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gbawe:

grin grin grin Bro, that picture above is missing Nairaland's resident snake-charmer. What is his bushman's name again?
Idu-Mud-House aka Idumuose. grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Have you ever seen Buhari seen General Buhari in Suit before?
Here is him. The question is, which type of clothing is this?
SUIT or COAT grin grin grin grin.
Did it size him? grin grin.
Did it fit him? cheesy cheesy
your answer is as good as mine.

Cc
Descartes, Apcontherun, firefire, Brownlord , Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming , onionsoup, sweetgala, warripiken, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, millionboi, hairyanus, publisher, atlwireles, jamace, kalmax2,noblezone, tomakint, Idumuose.

Is he wearing the coat or the coat is wearing him?
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
kastonkastrol:
In mama peace's voice; "what an embarassment"

I used to take this op as a stark illiterate but I never knew his illiteracy has reached its zenith. @op I will advice you to go and deposit your illiteracy in zenith bank, you will surely reap the reward in the long run
He's a warehouse for illiteracy. He doesn't need the bank!! grin

The other saTANists retail the product while he does wholesale!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Lurcky(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:

Oh my days!!! gringrin

When I say you are an illiterate, you'd think I just mean to insult you.

So indeed, you had to select this picture thinking the General has a poor fashion sense and wears an "oversized suit or coat". What a shame!!

Google the word "Trench coat" and educate yourself.

What an ignoramus. What an illiterate. What a village boy!! cheesycheesy

Must you insult the guy unnecessarily like that.
Haba Buhari is a public figure and anything he does makes headlines it is usual for public figures. Na wa o
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gbawe: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
At least we know the difference between a "suit" and a trench coat! gringrin

I guess tapping palm wine was what you started off with initially after you were extracted from the jungle.

#Bush man. grin

Bros, how will he ever know the difference? Wetin 'consign' palm wine tapper with suit and overcoat when loincloth is the essential fashion wear, and even 'Sunday best', from AM to PM? These Village TANDroids sef grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_jeBv7EEofYQ/TLpfQ9W4IOI/AAAAAAAAAGY/Wv1x1dwxRbY/s1600/Climbing-tree.jpg[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
HugeCock:
there's nothing wrong wit d dressing. That was how they dressed back then. This is 2014. Ppl still dress dat way. Get dat into your groundnut head and stop embarrassing yourself
Admit that Buhari reassembles monkey in the suit.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gbawe: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Idu-Mud-House aka Idumuose. grin

That is it !!! Idu-mumu-ose grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by collynzo82: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gbawe:

grin grin grin Bro, that picture above is missing Nairaland's resident snake-charmer. Can someone remind what that TANdroid bushman is called?

GEJ Till Idumose take his bath grin grin Na so i hear am from some wicked guys o. Lmaooo

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
phockphockman, you see suit Buhari wear? You never dream to wear that type till you enter grave unless you pray and work hard.

Oniranu! grin grin
You keep parading other women husband, where is your own, kayode, Amaechi, fashola, Rochas you no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:
GEJ leading the fashionistas since 1999.
Yes o o.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by mrmetoo1: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
This thread is pure jokes! I'm actually surprised at this, didn't know people were still this backward.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gbawe: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
GuyFawkes:

GMB is making GEJ sweat profusely and we all know that TANdroids all fall sick when their lord and master is 'distressed'. grin grin grin One would think Buhari is the only politician in Nigeria currently going by how the TANdroid cannot stop talking fearfully about the General. If I had a kobo foe every time Buhari has been mentioned on NL in even the past few days then I would probably be a dollar multi-millionaire now grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
so what is so special in wearing a suit? Jona.daft wears a suit and he's still clueless. grin
My point is that Buhari reassembles monkey in the suit.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
dude stop posting will you. You are just embarassing yourself here. The general you tried to mock was actually wearing a trench coat(which are mostly worn by russians because of their kind of weather). And as you might have seen in the picture, the picture wasn't taken in Nigeria but in one of those countries were trench coats are used during winter periods. So you don't expect buhari to expose his body to a harsh weather like that.

Indeed you are one sick goon whom nobody should take serious again on this forum. You have exposed yourself as a village miscreant who was opportuned to use his _silly phone and propagate pdp lies here. Even among the many pdp _butt-lickers on this forum, you are the CLASSLESS and BRAINLESS

Fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by collynzo82: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You keep parading other women husband, where is your own, kayode, Amaechi, fashola, Rochas you no dey shame?

Stop attacking the woman. Gbawe, omenka and Aigbofa are really tormenting you on your own thread. Lmaoooooo. I dey shame on your behalf. Lolzzz

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Descartes: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Abeg soft pedal. It has not got to that extent.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gbawe: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
collynzo82:

GEJ Till Idumose take his bath grin grin Na so i hear am from some wicked guys o. Lmaooo

Dude actually looks like he reeks. Probably uses Snake oil as aftershave since he cannot afford even the cheap locally 'distilled' fragrance . Lawd. This is what looters like GEJ have turned their fellow men into.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
seems you have nothing else to say. Thank Mogidi for coming to your aid or else I would have been expecting your suicide note this night.

Warrior indeed! grin grin
All of you combined can not do more than a dead rat.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
you obviously have nothing to say again. I will leave you in the hands of Gbawe and Omenka to treat your fucck up. I am done curbing your stupidity. have something to prepare in my kitchen.

« unfollows thread.»

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

Don't mind the partisan trolls trying to derail an excellent thread. Same people who makes jest any time GEJ wears his fedora can't explain why this monkey dare wears a suit.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elections: Army Raid Hideout, Arrest 6 Suspected Political Thugs In Port Harcour / Soldier Killed By Armed Militia In Zamfara / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.