Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Picture Of Buhari In Suit. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari In Suit. (18149 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
that trench coat can buy you a brand new LCD television. Think about it!
POOR OLD WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Taaaaaaaaaahh

Sharaaaaaaaap there.
See what the Bush Man has been reduced to. Wetin be that big word wey Okonjo Wahala use sef??

Eheeeeen!! Natering naboob!!

The prince of Zamunda, Akim (aka phuckphuckman, aka Lion King) has been reduced to a natering naboob!! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Na dog jacket.

Abi oooo

Check GEJ out earlier today.....now this is what I call a suit.

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Buhari

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You shameless, compare the picture I posted and the ones you post.
Don't you think Buhari look like a JEW MAN.
i'm so embarrassed.
there's nothing wrong wit d dressing. That was how they dressed back then. This is 2014. Ppl still dress dat way. Get dat into your groundnut head and stop embarrassing yourself

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan, na only waka come, or your fellow saTANists have gone to "seek peace in Abidjan?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1388404_buha_jpge67d944d034eeb604ff51afe57a38f35

BUHARI IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: A picture taken 13th July 1977, in Stockholm , shows King Carl Gustaf of Sweden(R), talking to Sheikh Ahmed Zaki Yamani of Saudi Arabia(C), the strongman of the OPEP summit and Colonel Muhammad Buhari of Nigeria(L).
phockphockman, you see suit Buhari wear? You never dream to wear that type till you enter grave unless you pray and work hard.

Oniranu! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Mogbe !!! For god sake. Why do you insist on making a bigger fool of yourself instead of just shutting your village mouth? It should be the fit of the coat. Not "fitness". Mumu. Like someone mentioned earlier, your Sunday best is a loin 'skirt' so no surprise at all you do not know much else in the way of fashion.
I don't boast online because I know what I am REAL LIFE.
To hell with you and fashion.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
GEJ leading the fashionistas since 1999.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
phockphockman, you see suit Buhari wear? You never dream to wear that type till you enter grave unless you pray and work hard.

Oniranu! grin grin
No fall my hand na? Show a picture of Buhari wearing a suit in the last 20yrs. No need digging the archives.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
[size=15pt]Is their any picture of Buhari wearing a suit in the last 25yrs?[/size]
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Omo!! I wish I could upload an audio file of how hard I've been laughing here!! gringrin

That nigga is a complete mongoose!! cheesy
Congregation of Almajiris.
God Forbid.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

Abi oooo

Check GEJ out earlier today.....now this is what I call a suit.
Nobody said Buhari was wearing a suit. What he has on is a trench coat which is still being worn in cold countries in the Americas and Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

No fall my hand na? Show a picture of Buhari wearing a suit in the last 20yrs. No need digging the archives.
so what is so special in wearing a suit? Jona.daft wears a suit and he's still clueless. grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
nwoke m! I advice you to stop posting further. You have embarrassed yourself so much.

Chai!
I'm not a Coward like you.
I'm a warrior.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Here's the op when he was younger before rescued from the jungle (little bushman in front)

#prince of Zamunda. Lion King.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by tit(f): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Fool, compare the fitness of the coat those pictures post and that of Buhari.
You will see HUMAN BEING vs STOCK FISH.

you talk am ooo.
what did the bigot's defenders do?
post a picture of the man in Stockhome: where they turned him to stockfish.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
collynzo82:
This omenka na wicked person grin grin ahahahahahaha. Cant stop laughing... Chisos
Mumu, continue laughing.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why do they all ignore him...is this ba turenchi or what?

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by tit(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1388404_buha_jpge67d944d034eeb604ff51afe57a38f35

BUHARI TURNED TO STOCKFISH IN STOCKHOME, SWEDEN: A picture taken 13th July 1977, in Stockhome, King Carl Gustaf of Sweden(R), talking to Sheikh Ahmed Zaki Yamani of Saudi Arabia(C), the strongman of the OPEP summit about how they will turn Colonel Muhammad Buhari of Nigeria to stockfish(L).

and buhari
like a mumu
is laffing at his calamity
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I'm not a Coward like you.
I'm a warrior.
seems you have nothing else to say. Thank Mogidi for coming to your aid or else I would have been expecting your suicide note this night.

Warrior indeed! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gbawe: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
HugeCock:
there's nothing wrong wit d dressing. That was how they dressed back then. This is 2014. Ppl still dress dat way. Get dat into your groundnut head and stop embarrassing yourself

Some of these guys are embarrassingly backward villagers. In the 70ties , for example, boot cut trousers and flares were all the rage. Today it is pencil trousers and slim fit jeans. Does that mean it is not 'proper' trousers people wore in the 70ties simply because the preferred fit today is different? In the 80ties we had the baggy Miami Vice-style suits whereas suits are slim-fitting today as per contemporary fashion. Abeg let us start donating money so we can at least send some of these villagers to Lagos or Abuja so they can broaden their horizon. This level of backwardness is a big shame to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by collynzo82: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu, continue laughing.

Stop crying fool. Villager

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Your attempt to derail isn't gonna fly, sorry!!

#still on the "oversized suit" matter: You are a confirmed bush man!! Tell us, how old were you when you were extracted from the village?? How old are you now?? gringrin
I can't derail my thread.

LET'S GO.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:
Buhari should save himself the ridiculous and embarrassing attempt at looking "western".

Real monkey in a suit.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Na lie oo!! He's not going anywhere, and I'd place a curse on any mod that tries to take down this thread!! grin

Op don cast patapata!! grin
I dey una?
Come on.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Is there no picture of Buhari wearing a suit in the last two decades? Has any one seen the monkey in a suit for 25yrs?
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Aigbofa:

You need to change that handle to loinclothman.
That your moniker is the name of my village juju.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thank you.

Don't mind the partisan trolls trying to derail an excellent thread. Same people who makes jest any time GEJ wears his fedora can't explain why this monkey dare wears a suit.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op (little boy in front) and friends. cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Boyboy work wey you dey do for corner shop na im be "big business" to you!! Well who fit blame you, they say "wealth is subjective". gringrin

#Bush man.
JEALOUSY.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by PhockPhockMan: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
efrebo efrebo im go wound o! Abeg make una pity the guy o!

grin grin
Una go die for my hand.
Don't worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribunal In Ogun Nullifies Segun Adekoya, PDP Reps Member’s Election / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / 2019 Presidential Election: Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.