Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Picture Of Buhari In Suit. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari In Suit. (18164 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
barcanista:
Ogbeni na skirt be that?

Bros no tell me say you self dey wear skirt like the effeminate omenka?

On the phone, will be back in a jiff......
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros no tell me say you self dey wear skirt like the effeminate omenka?

On the phone, will be back in a jiff......
But that wasn't a skirt na. e be like say PEJ na your classmate for school grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
barcanista:
But that wasn't a skirt na. e be like say PEJ na your classmate for school grin grin

But I don't know the difference between a skirt and a gown, those trivialities has never mattered to me. No do typical Jweed o, no borrow skirt from omenka abeg grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Firefire:

no be small thing... That hat na the Magic Power to enter Aso rock

Where do you get these pictures from? I envy your collections die grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

Hahahaha look at this skirt wearing monkey, no wonder you root for the slowpoke Buhari, I see how you identify with his imbecility. Did anyone ever remark you have the same debating skills of Musiwa96?
Lmao. The pain is already seeping in, I can sense it!! gringrin

Hey mr Side Kick, how does it feel being b!tch-slapped throughout the evening??

Medieval Aboriginal side kick bleeding for his mentor!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Lmao. The pain is already seeping in, I can sense it!! gringrin

Hey mr Side Kick, how does it feel being b!tch-slapped throughout the evening??

Medieval Aboriginal side kick bleeding for his mentor!! grin

B!tch slap hahaha...get your gay boyfriend to diiik slap you. Ode
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

But I don't know the difference between a skirt and a gown, those trivialities has never mattered to me. No do typical Jweed o, no borrow skirt from omenka abeg grin grin grin
bros we need you and phockery here https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Acidosis:
If Buhari wins the forthcoming election, my Niger Deltans & Ijaws must strive to make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

No oil must flow to Kaduna and Abuja.

Pikin wey say im papa no go rest, im self no go see eye sleep. Since the cattle rearers have decided to ruin his 4year tenure with crisis, boko haram & terror; buhari should forget Niger Delta Oil come 2015.

Acidosis.
How many weeks was the ban? did you beg seun to reduce it ni? That you will never lie again!
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Acidosis:
If Buhari wins the forthcoming election, my Niger Deltans & Ijaws must strive to make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

No oil must flow to Kaduna and Abuja.

Pikin wey say im papa no go rest, im self no go see eye sleep. Since the cattle rearers have decided to ruin his 4year tenure with crisis, boko haram & terror; buhari should forget Niger Delta Oil come 2015.

Acidosis.
How many weeks was the ban? did you beg seun to reduce it ni? Did you promise him you will never lie again?
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:

B!tch slap hahaha...get your gay boyfriend to diiik slap you. Ode
Life must really suck for you right now. You've been busted. School, una nor gree go. Work, una nor gree learn. Books, una nor gree read.

Foolishness, una dey sell wholesale!!! Sometimes, una dey even hoard am sef!! grin

Please, how much do you sell a bag?? grin

#mr SkirtiRamus. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by 9jaforlife: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:
Buhari should save himself the ridiculous and embarrassing attempt at looking "western".

Real monkey in a suit.

This picture was taken at least 30years ago....

That you even think he's attempting to look Western when he's hardly ever seen in Western clothing makes you the joker here!!

You don't have to stoop so low as to call him a monkey. You're sooo ridiculous undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by 9jaforlife: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mogidi:
How Buhari would look in a mini skirt.

Can't you see how graceful this picture is??

That's what you call ALL ROUND good looks! Meaning he'd still be gorgeous even as a lady!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Mogidi: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
9jaforlife:

This picture was taken at least 30years ago....

That you even think he's attempting to look Western when he's hardly ever seen in Western clothing makes you the joker here!!

You don't have to stoop so low as to call him a monkey. You're sooo ridiculous undecided

We can't call Buhari monkey but you can call the president clueless, jona..daft etc. I respected his age else I would have called him a bonobo monkey grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
It's been confirmed, buhari supporters really suck at fashion. grin
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Acidosis(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
laykorn:

How many weeks was the ban? did you beg seun to reduce it ni? Did you promise him you will never lie again?
Ayamlaykorn
Lol

Na 3days oo
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gh0stFreak: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
you obviously have nothing to say again. I will leave you in the hands of Gbawe and Omenka to treat your fucck up. I am done curbing your stupidity. have something to prepare in my kitchen.

« unfollows thread.»

you fat ugly old b1tch,
you've gat the guts to talk and insult another person huh?

anyway,i know someone with a remedy to your fo0lishness.

tags

Bishopjuice

chiefjusticefuk

revdesmondjuju

magic bishop

cunninlingus

ppangel

mudraker

please you're needed here,help us put this b1tch and other janj@weeds in place.
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Acidosis:

Lol

Na 3days oo
I thought it was till 2084 ni. You know,one less TANoid. But its funny with your big lie,you can still come to NL and talk. And even laugh. You even have the guts to say how many days you were banned for.
How much did you sell your shame sir?
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Acidosis(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
laykorn:

I thought it was till 2084 ni. You know,one less TANoid. But its funny with your big lie,you can still come to NL and talk. And even laugh. You even have the guts to say how many days you were banned for.
How much did you sell your shame sir?
Ayamlaykorn

Lmao grin

Una nefa see anything...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Acidosis:

Lmao grin

Una nefa see anything...
And you're an old man oooooo,smh
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2014
phockphockman ti daran leni grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2014
This cattle rearer should be given a sheperd rod, a hat and a dansiki gown.

I blame Niger Deltans for pushing their money over to people like Buhari. Ab .oki dey wear coat grin grin ; lmao!! Who dash monkey banana??!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

you fat ugly old b1tch,
you've gat the guts to talk and insult another person huh?

anyway,i know someone with a remedy to your fo0lishness.

tags

Bishopjuice

chiefjusticefuk

revdesmondjuju

magic bishop

cunninlingus

ppangel

mudraker

please you're needed here,help us put this b1tch and other janj@weeds in place.

You my friend got all my handles
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Gh0stFreak: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
WombRaiders:

You my friend got all my handles

yea,i just love the way you deal with the janj@weeds

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Dereformer(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari falls in the category of people that look handsome/beautiful in any type of cloth they put on.

#HeadortailBuharilosses#

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
This picture was taken in 1979 in the lobby entrance of the headquarters of Midland Bank after he made a deposit of £2.8 billion.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Fool, compare the fitness of the coat those pictures post and that of Buhari.
You will see HUMAN BEING vs STOCK FISH.

You and those that liked this particular post of yours are simpleminded ediots.

Compare Arsenal FC's jersey of 1995 with that of today. That should tell you that fashion is not as static as your dumb brain.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Gbawe:

Illiterate and unrefined OP. Buhari is wearing a suit and an overcoat as seen below. This is why a village boy like you should not be commenting on things far above your head. You only end up making a fool of yourself doing so.

refined psycho..thats da bh's bh on da 3piece of cos..but do u imagine what year was this?
Dont be da undeciphering illiterate and tell me u didnt get my drift..
see ur life?
@op,that lean arsse bh's bh is still da ever diehard fanatic jayweeed..
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by bangiskings: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
omenka:
Oga give it a rest!! Shame on you!! Is it what is inside the suit or the suit that you want to show us?? Tufia!! Heavy dullarkpo na him you be!! Stinking jew!! Village boy!!

This all makes sense now. A village boy picked up to come serve at his "master's" shop and get settled after 10+ of diligent slavery!! grin

Bush man. cheesycheesy. Simple trench coat you nor sabi, you say na oversized suit!! Chai!! cheesycheesy
abeg leave that village dude the guy don fall my hand finish before i think say na better person him be i no know say na complete juu boi him be
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by gbamdotco: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Buhari looking trendy in suit

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by omenka(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Checked in to have a good laugh!! cheesycheesy

This thread is the holly grail of hilarious threads on this forum! cheesy
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Iroh88(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Mogbe !!! For god sake. Why do you insist on making a bigger fool of yourself instead of just shutting your village mouth? It should be the fit of the coat. Not "fitness". Mumu. Like someone mentioned earlier, your Sunday best is a loin 'skirt' so no surprise at all you do not know much else in the way of fashion.
rotflmao. Dang!!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari In Suit. by Iroh88(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
see killer thread abeg!! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Edodecides: Disregard Every Result On Social Media: INEC(pic) / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.