Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD (1482 Views)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
I almost cried today,when I saw a thread by a TANoid where he posted an especially beautiful picture of General Muhammadu Buhari in a trench coat. The TANoid and his companions made joke about how the trench coat wasn't his size. It was a disheartening experience for me to know that TANoids don't really know what trench coats are.
I hereby use this medium to clamour for a fund raising program here on NL to send all TANoids to school. Even though,we disagree on so many. We are brothers still in many.
If we don't send them to school now,won't they later become a shame unto the whole nation?
Ayamlaykorn
Inset is a trench coat worn by President Gerald Ford
Tags:PhockPhockMan,omenka,tit,mogidi,MuguliciousMUGU,9jaforlife
Volunteer teachers are welcome.

11 Likes

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by EdCure: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
TANoids know nothing.

They Think About Nothing (TAN)

3 Likes

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by adamskutty(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Taniods like sunnybobo3 are dafts grin

I am still waiting for u ,bobo, to show me were i mentioned presido jonah name grin

2 Likes

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by adamskutty(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Can u imagine?

Taniods are indeed curse grin

2 Likes

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
adamskutty:
Can u imagine?

Taniods are indeed curse grin
Omg! JonaTAN has red lips!!!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by doctokwus: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
It was to say d least embarrassing.I guess other enlightened members of his clique for (whc dey are many it must b acknowledged),must av crawled away in shame and quickly dissassociated demdelves frm dat fool.
But op,are u surprised?D first family are not ur shiny examples of properly educated and enlightened pple,so some of d followers wud clearly b @d same mental level.U can't gv what u don't av.

2 Likes

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Some folks are gonna cry to bed tonight. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
laykorn:
I almost cried today,when I saw a thread by a TANoid where he posted an especially beautiful picture of General Muhammadu Buhari in a trench coat. The TANoid and his companions made joke about how the trench coat wasn't his size. It was a disheartening experience for me to know that TANoids don't really know what trench coats are.
I hereby use this medium to clamour for a fund raising program here on NL to send all TANoids to school. Even though,we disagree on so many. We are brothers still in many.
If we don't send them to school now,won't they later become a shame unto the whole nation?
Ayamlaykorn
Inset is a trench coat worn by President Gerald Ford
Tags:PhockPhockman,omenka,tit,mogidi,MuguliciousMUGU
I totally support this endowment!! gringrin

#SendTheTANoidsToSchool!! grin

2 Likes

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
I totally support this endowment!! gringrin

#SendTheTANoidsToSchool!! grin
The problem is just that,they won't understand that were doing this because we don't want them to be a disgrace to the whole country in the future.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
doctokwus:
It was to say d least embarrassing.I guess other enlightened members of his clique for (whc dey are many it must b acknowledged),must av crawled away in shame and quickly dissassociated demdelves frm dat fool.
But op,are u surprised?D first family are not ur shiny examples of properly educated and enlightened pple,so some of d followers wud clearly b @d same mental level.U can't gv what u don't av.
But even if the 1st family didn't go to school,does it have to affect each and every of these TANoids?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
doctokwus:
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
omenka:
Some folks are gonna cry to bed tonight. cheesycheesy
They won't repeat their mistakes. Hehehe
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by ofala(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ OP, Nursery or pre-nursery school?

You are so on point because vain reasoning has taken over a lot of our brethren just for few crumbs of bread
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
I will sponsor that of Pa Chukwudi44 but he will have to enroll in a preschool first!

1 Like

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
ofala:
@ OP, Nursery or pre-nursery school?

You are so on point because vain reasoning has taken over a lot of our brethren just for few crumbs of bread
I believe all of the still have their nursery school leaving certificates. We will start from primary school for them. Except for mogidi and PhockPhockMan.
We are in need of volunteer teachers too.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I will sponsor that of Pa Chukwudi44 but he will have to enroll in a preschool first!
Don't worry Mrs. We will make sure he spends a year in creche before he's promoted to kindergaten. Mogidi and PhockPhockMan need sponsorship too.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin grin

I recommend they read the text book that was read by PEJ, and authored by GEJ

1 Like

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
barcanista:
grin grin grin

I recommend they read the text book that was read by PEJ, and authored by GEJ
How far with your plans sir? I hope you remember me.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
laykorn:

How far with your plans sir? I hope you remember me.
Ayamlaykorn
Yeah remember you.
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by patrickmuf(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lmao i'm volunteering my services to help liberate those who wanna be free from mental slavery...

1 Like

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
patrickmuf:
Lmao i'm volunteering my services to help liberate those who wanna be free from mental slavery...
Like freeing TANoids?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by patrickmuf(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
laykorn:

Like freeing TANoids?
Ayamlaykorn
Of course yes...
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
patrickmuf:
Of course yes...
You can trust us. We will make sure they spend a year in creche before promoting them to kindergaten.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Evil Man. If I ever vote you, may my Bishop become a Muslim. Sharia promoter.... Blood sucker
Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2014
exxell:
Evil Man. If I ever vote you, may my Bishop become a Muslim. Sharia promoter.... Blood sucker
I'll PM you on where you can pick the form for the scorlaship fundings. You will be in creche for a year then you will be promoted to kindergaten if you pass our exams.
Courtsey of #TANoidsBackInSchool
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: TANoids Back In School-FUNDRAISING THREAD by ayukdaboss(m): 12:52am On Nov 06, 2014
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Wins Pdp Primaries / Let's Vote:goodluck Jonathan Vs Muhammed Buhari.. / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.