Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 (5677 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 / Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oh Yes!!! We are grateful to everyone who made season one of this FILM SHOW a success.

This thread aims at bringing out THE COMMENTS OF TANOIDS MADE BEFORE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. We analyse the comments peacefully as a part of the celebration of OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT grin

Baba, though I can't trek from Lagos to Abuja to meet you, but I can only do this for you: DIGGING OUT THE TANOIDS TILL MAY 29 cheesy

Season 1 witnessed some TANOIDS paying visit to the thread to add to its beauty:

Season One Featured The Likes Of:

Severussnape as TANOID AMBASSADOR
Barcanista as GEJ CHIEF SPEAKER
Temitemi1 as THE HERO
CR77 as THE SPY etc.

You can WATCH THE SEASON 1 ACTION HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/2273958/digging-out-tanoids-season-1/6#2273958.192

Now season 2 is on the way with Abduljabbar4 doing the work up there:https://www.nairaland.com/2275772/digging-out-tanoids-season-2#33082099

We beckon on a TANOID to bless this thread for us as we commence our activities. All eyes closed!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Okay, since no TANOID is ready to bless this thread for us, I will have to handpick two TANOIDS to bless the thread for us:

I call on
1. TheSonOfMark and
2. Khassy

They really did exploit in season 1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Afenifere And OPC Favor Jonathan
The endorsement of Jonathan's candidacy by the influential pan Yoruba group Afenifere and O'dua Peoples' Congress will in no small way influence the voting pattern of their members-most of whom are grassroot people.

A Look at APC:
No doubt, APC controls 4 out of the Six government houses in the SW as at today, but the party has seen a huge dip in its political fortune in the region. One of the factor that helped the party to win Oyo and Ogun States in 2011 was the heavy factionalisaton within the PDP.
Conclusion
With the Leading parties in the SW and two highly influential groups queuing behind the President's re-election, it is safe to say that the Yoruba nation favors President Jonathan, while the APC candidate Gen Buhari plays second fiddle. Though it won't be fair to write off APC from the political calculation of the SW, yet it will amount to misinformation to say the APC is in control of the region.

God Bless The Yoruba Nation
God Bless NW, NE, NC and SW
Even SS/SE God bless una too, Y'all made it possible

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless President Jonathan
President 2010-2015

Sai Baba

8 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
The way APC and PDP being dey bid for bros you go think say na CR7 or Messi, E fear me o!!!

barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.
I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
There is something called self-deception. The problem with APC is that the party isn't sincere to itself. Your comment is a typical example of self-deception.

Really? APC was not sincere to itself?

I guess it's your kind and the likes of Gani Adams(promised 6m votes from SW), FFK(oga gather plenty for dry season- girlfriend don get new Ride), PEJ, Olisa Metuh, Asari Dokubo(bros promised war in the absence of a GEJ presidency) that were sincere to themselves and GEJ.

What a pity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by PPAngel(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Almajiri Economics

Baba one chance

Obama's puppet govt made possible by almajiri urchins and children of perdition

No worry

We will have a swell time seeing the real clueless one make an utter complete fool of himself and his plebian zombie fanatics

1 Like

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 5:01am On Apr 25, 2015
PPAngel:
Almajiri Economics

Baba one chance

Obama's puppet govt made possible by almajiri urchins and children of perdition

No worry

We will have a swell time seeing the real clueless one make an utter complete fool of himself and his plebian zombie fanatics

Thank you She-tanoid for blessing this thread with your golden speech. Now we can commence. However, we need to read the last minute.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2015

Good day ladies and gentlemen, viewers. I am GEOWORLDEDU a change-agent who opened q thread where we CONGRATULATED BUHARI in advance--before he won the election.

I am the observer and the Secretary during the Season 1 of the TANOID THREAD. Here am I today to read the last minute:

LAST MINUTE

Mr Otemanuduno, a co-change-agent opened the speech two days back. He declared the target of the thread which I highlighted here:

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE THREAD

1. To fish out all the TANOIDS who have been in hiding since the day Jona their boss lost the election.

2. To shake hands with the TANOIDS BIGWIGS

3. To correct the wrong statements being made by the TANOIDS in all previous threads before the election.

4. To strengthen and deepen our relationship with the TANOIDS.

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE FEW STATEMENTS MADE BY THE TANOIDS BEFORE THE ELECTION:

It is not a difficult thing to know an APC member
He finds it easy to lie
He will be easily provoked by the slightest confrontation
He is either from the North or Lagos
He may have one fake certificate as their leaders
And the commonest attribute is that, constructing a simple and correct sentence will be as difficult as the proverbial horse passing through needle---Tiptopy03

Insha Allah GEJ till 2019
When will the Americans learn to shut up there mouth.
Anyway na true Obama yarn oo--CR77

Buhari cannot be elected. The little goodwill he use to have is eroding. Goodluck Jonathan has made lots of in-road, he is now being appreciated by majority Nigerians. He shall be re-elected---barcanista

Jonathan's political journey has revealed that it's not by your might or power but by His grace.

May God's will be done in this election. Amen.

#ForwardEver ---ShowYourCertificate

The corruption and threat on APC has started and you guys is in for a big shock after election because GMB is sitting on a 2 sharp egde sword meaning he will fail in election and declared qualified or win and disqualified later be ready to dance the drum of change.
grin grin grin tongue
Aso Rock is pre-occupied already---Okenwa101

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by BrokenTV: 5:53am On Apr 25, 2015
If actually you are employed you won't have all the times going through this shit. Go and find work my friend.
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:01am On Apr 25, 2015
BrokenTV:
If actually you are employed you won't have all the times going through this shit. Go and find work my friend.

Yes!!! Audience, here is BrokenTV an ardent TANOID on the line. He is our guest for this morning. Pls call in to ask him some questions bothering your minds.

Sir, over to you Mr BrokenTV grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Now I declare The SEASON 3 OPENED

BrokenTV:

Story for the gods, if Buhari is determined to fight corruption he should first of all provide his certificate. They say he is a man of integrity he should uphold it by doing the needful. I am very sure that if this case is about GEJ you won't have wrote that trash.
BrokenTV, thanks for this golden speech. But sir, do you realise lately that the General has won the court case Happy u now know grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Ngwakwe:

When Buhari becomes president (future impossible tense), he will raise global oil prices' - low and behold, all Nigeria's economic woes will be gone within three months.

Simple Economics.
My honourable moderator, look at the bracketed statement again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

My honourable moderator, look at the bracketed statement again.

Laffable grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2015
This one got me laffing grin

kilokeys:
old man

ageing is a good thing sha..

In the next elections he might do all these sitting .

if buhari win ehn.. make i lay two unripe mango

Sir, come and lay the eggs unripe mangoes you promised to lay ASAP o. We are waiting. I nor know when u turn mongoose wet dey lay mangoes as eggs cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Kennedymac:
my ancestor trying to rule me , look at his wrinkled face

GEJ sweeping the votes here in imo state

And finally your ancestor shall rule u come May 28 cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by YoursGEJ(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2015
There used to be one goat called goddex wey dey waka for Nairaland front page and shout anyhow before March 28. Since the tanoids were Jegaed, I haven't heard from this very goat. Where is it he? grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Ngwakwe:
From every indication, PDP may rig this election using the card reader to the amazement of the opposition.

Reasons
The incident form is now a big loophole to the accuracy of number of voters in a particular polling unit.

Jega is not incharge of technical department of inec hence anything can happen before, during and after the election leading to massive cancellation of opposition booths on the account of alleged rigging.

The cry by PDP on the use of the card reader may be a plan to deceive APC who may have a legitimate reason to reject the outcome of the elections.

Beware - The more you look the less you see
Hahahahaha.

10 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2015
CharlieMaria:
Failure loading..,,, tongue tongue

And that failure has finally loaded, a GEJ failure indeed tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2015
YoursGEJ:
There used to be one goat called goddex wey dey waka for Nairaland front page and shout anyhow before March 28. Since the tanoids were Jegaed, I haven't heard from this very goat. Where is it he? grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme go and dig him out grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Goddex:
[size=18pt]
Buhari Should Be Put in Jail for 2011 Post Election Violence. [/size]

Laffing my yansh out cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Goddex:
[size=18pt]
By March 28 Buhari will be gone

forever to meet his cows in Daura
[/size]

In d last days, false prophet shall arise...here's one of them cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2015
gerrardomendes:
You better "CHANGE" that channel before you think of changing Nigeria

.APC = ASSOCIATION OF PAEDOPHILES AND CRIMINALS

.GEJ TILL NIGERIA WINS THE WORLD CUP

.but wait o.how is he understanding Heard he understands only cow language ( na rumour sha)
Women world cup you mean?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2015
fuckerholic:
I guess he is celebrating his last days as the Jagaban of Lagos politics..its the end of an Era just like Adedibu of Oyo state politics..farewell in your future endeavors..

Respect Jagaban any day anytime cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2015
oremusanctus:
Commander in chief of corruption
National leader of corrupt soulz
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation!

We're missin u bad bad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Flets:
I saw miscreants and core bandaged touts littered all over bourdillon when I drove past this evening

And I asked.... Why and how did we let this renowned criminal buy over lagos with the use of touts.?

I strongly believe the end of the Jagaban tyranny is near

6 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Yeeyo:
Heart attack will kill apc soon..

E don show o! Clearbo!
Omo, see signal!
Fi mi le je n jaiye!
O sare kabakabakaba!
Igabdun leleyi!
Igabdun kelele grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by arewafederation: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Epic! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:33am On Apr 25, 2015
AndreRose:
Me and my family have decided, come tomorrow we will vote for continuity and peace. Goodluck jonathan is the man we want.
#teamPDP
#Goodluck till 2019

But una nor reach ten al2geda na tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Firefire:
Nigeria will NEVER return to Babylon.

In Goodluck Jonathan the heavens shall deliver Nigeria till 2019. Insha Allah, In Jesus Name!

"A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven".

Say No to Violent take-over of Nigeria.

GEJ we know, GEJ we trust.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shalom!
Smtyms who u know doesn't matter but who sabi u? Wait 1st, GEJ knows u ni?

5 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
GEJ but some people are already shouting sai buhari until e go clear from their eyes when the result will be announced. I expect mass suicide

Suicide kwa? Pls don't try it o! GEJ wey lose today fit win tomorrow o, for Otuoke chairmanship seat grin

9 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2015
emmasege:
GEJ of course. Heaven don endorse am teete, earth only won confirm am tomorrow.

See blasphemy of d highest order. Go and prayer 4 forgiveness sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2015
OP, I want you to put your radar at the reach of IsraeliAIRFORCE: I learnt he is Ngwakwe.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola In Panic (pics) / Press Release: FG Will Not Rest On Its Oars On Improving The Nigerian Economy / The Worst Picture I Have Seen This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.