Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? (914 Views)

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys What Does This Break Mean To You? Should I Be Patient Or Just End It Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by AndyBoomba: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2014
Today, I sent my girlfriend a text this morning
saying I love you. I rarely do this and instead of
receiving the same message back, I got a message
from my girlfriend accusing me of meaning to send
it to someone else and dumped me.
angry angry

#BITG
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by 3coins(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2014
LOL
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by gede7744(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2014
just like that?

funny
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by AndyBoomba: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2014
gede7744:
just like that?

funny

Yeah I don't know why my luck is like this, the other time I proposed to my fiancee. She said yes, but
the ring turned out to be quite tight on her finger.
She then chewed me out, saying that I can't do
anything right, then changed her answer to no.

1 Like

Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by shayneharvey(f): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2014
just find another girl
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by merit12(f): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2014
Leave d fair babe

Alone and go for black ones

Like seriously?

You are at fault dude ,my reasons are you never showed her love.you never reminded her or assure her of your love for her.

She is not used to you saying lovely thing to her ,why will she not doubt your love.

Show her you love her by caring for her ,money doesn't have to always there

But ladies likes it when you re-assured them your love and always tell them you love them.that's my point bro

If you love her,take her some were romantic(I never said expensive)or picnic (a bottle of red win ,sliced fruit maybe)spend some time wif her and see how she will respond in weeks to come

Op are you ------------
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Andyblaze was your other account banned?
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Lol..
Funny dude
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by AndyBoomba: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
Andyblaze was your other account banned?

grin grin grin ssssh
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by AndyBoomba: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
MeriIt12 really?
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lol.Andyblaze and his many alter egos.

It's funny how you get people to ever take your stories seriously.
I'm sure you work for Fake Naija News (FNN).
Re: This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? by AndyBoomba: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Lol.Andyblaze and his many alter egos.

It's funny how you get people to ever take your stories seriously.
I'm sure you work for Fake Naija News (FNN).

They are yet to respond to my application 'FNNews'

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Confirm Your Girlfriend's Name Now!!! / She Doesn't Wana Let Go,is Love By Force? / Why Nigerian Men Can't Be Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.