Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Unjustified Ban - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unjustified Ban (628 Views)

Acting Igp Re-empasizes Ban On Roadblocks. / FG Has No Intention To Ban Commercial Motorcycles / Ban On Importation Of Tokunbo Cars: What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Unjustified Ban by MrWaters: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, I'll like you to review my case &justify the reason a mod on this section ban this nairalander with moniker "timilehing". Was there a memorandum or a warning that space booking on a thread will attract a certain ban?? and if so, why should the ban be longer than 24hours? This user was ban till May, 2015 for writing " 2nd plot" on a thread to book a space. Is this a worthy offence to receive such ban??

Re: Unjustified Ban by yungboss(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
What do you mean by "book a space"...I'm at a loss here

1 Like

Re: Unjustified Ban by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrWaters:
Dear Nairalanders, I'll like you to review my case &justify the reason a mod on this section ban this nairalander with moniker "timilehing". Was there a memorandum or a warning that space booking on a thread will attract a certain ban?? and if so, why should the ban be longer than 24hours? This user was ban till May, 2015 for writing " 2nd plot" on a thread to book a space. Is this a worthy offence to receive such ban??

Hello Mr intercessor,
I banned your friend in a cartalk thread that is in home page www.nairaland.com/1982702/oppression-extortion-edo-state-traffic for his childish post. Why on earth would a person intentionally derail an important discussion/thread in the 21st when the rules had clearly spelt its against such moves?
It reeks of immaturity, backwardness, waywardness, lack of selfrespect and dissrespect to others.

What is the meaning of "2nd plot" in a thread that have no connection with spatial issues or spatial demarcation, development etc?
He can try such stuupidity in other section not in cartalk section. Here we are law abiding folks and we don't tolerate such acts neither do we condone anyone trying to undermine our efforts.
Let that dude relax in his ban.
By the way, this thread is locked.
Thanks.

MODERATOR.

(1)

Maxima 2001 Or Altima 2003 / Sos!!!!!!!!! / Car Hard Starting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.