Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! (5410 Views)

Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by egopersonified(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Na here I go dey, this op go get 1m on top this thread. Abeg you people should help my cause too, all I need is a tear rubber nissan murano, I dream about it sef. Pls, familylanders, help cos I dont want to go the way of the op over this vehicle.

Btw, op, I think I would have more respect and sympathy for someone who sells her body than one who commits suicide.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by MsJessica(f): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
First, I tender my sincere apologies to everyone here who find my choice of words offensive. I'm so sorry, I mean not to offend /blackmail anyone, just that right now, I'm a wreck emotionally, because of what I'm passing through.

With that been said, I believe we all have needed help and /or asked for help at one point or another in our various lives. Suffice to say that asking for help is not alien to mankind. But the way some people here are reacting to my asking for help here as if I'm committing a grievous sin. As if reaching out to nairalanders' for help is a huge crime is what baffles me. Some even said i'm fraud/scam, some even went to the extent of telling me to go sleep with the men since I'm in dire need of help.
Helping out one in need no matter how little is a choice. I'm not mandating anyone to help, if you feel you don't feel like it, no problem, but please you don't need to resort to insults to validate your points. Plus, you don't need to discourage others that may want to help with derogatory comments.
My prayer for you is that, may you not come to that point in your life when you so needed help and you have no one to help you, branded scam/fraud or worse, that the people that can't /won't help you did not poison the hearts of those that wished to help you.

Secondly, I asked for the start up capital, because I met someone that's into same business (poultry farming / piggery) who started 18 months ago with a little above that amount and she is doing fine, she was the person Who encouraged me to venture into same. But if you know other viable businesses that's less capital intensive you can help me out, you're still helping too.
When I said, I needed the start up capital, I didn't necessarily infer that a single individual parts with the said amount. No amount is too small, you can decide to help me out #100, #500, #1000 etc. It's those little amounts that will eventually accumulate and help me start the business. Even if you don't have / wish to offer any monetary aid, words of encouragement will do, You're still helping too.

Third, if you think you can't /won't offer monetary help but can help me secure a job, no matter how small, then it will be a dream come true to me. If you went through my first post, you will realize that that's what I have always wanted, but after years of futility rendered to job search, I opted for farming instead of staying idle, stealing or prostituting. All I needed is help.

Finally, if you think you're not satisfied with the email address I provided, you can ask for my phone number, arrange for a face to face meeting, you can even come to see where I stay etc, which I will eagerly oblige to. I only needed someone to talk to and someone to help me out.

Alas! I guess it's /was a mistake coming to Nairaland to seek help. All the same thanks once again to everyone for your responses.
Guess this is the last time I will be posting on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
If you could see yourslf through school,I wonder why you can't help yourself after school. Some of us know what we did without sleeping around to get where we are today. Sit down and think properly. If some of us decides to make a book of our lives struggles, we will become Best Sellers. I wish u well ooo but if really you wanna kill yourself over this,RIP in advance if u succeed in it.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by pickabeau1: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
What is expected fron you is a business plan detailing your medium term goals, cash forecasts

In addition, how knowledgeable are you about the biz.. selection of layers, taking care to ensure they dont fall ill, identifying customers

I will recommend you work with that friend of yours for a period of 6 months at least learning the ropes

Then you can authoritatively speak on what you know

Next your proposal will include a funding arrangement which will protect your core investors who will invest in th biz

Anything is possible if you believe

MsJessica:
First, I tender my sincere apologies to everyone here who find my choice of words offensive. I'm so sorry, I mean not to offend /blackmail anyone, just that right now, I'm a wreck emotionally, because of what I'm passing through.

With that been said, I believe we all have needed help and /or asked for help at one point or another in our various lives. Suffice to say that asking for help is not alien to mankind. But the way some people here are reacting to my asking for help here as if I'm committing a grievous sin. As if reaching out to nairalanders' for help is a huge crime is what baffles me. Some even said i'm fraud/scam, some even went to the extent of telling me to go sleep with the men since I'm in dire need of help.
Helping out one in need no matter how little is a choice. I'm not mandating anyone to help, if you feel you don't feel like it, no problem, but please you don't need to resort to insults to validate your points. Plus, you don't need to discourage others that may want to help with derogatory comments.
My prayer for you is that, may you not come to that point in your life when you so needed help and you have no one to help you, branded scam/fraud or worse, that the people that can't /won't help you did not poison the hearts of those that wished to help you.

Secondly, I asked for the start up capital, because I met someone that's into same business (poultry farming / piggery) who started 18 months ago with a little above that amount and she is doing fine, she was the person Who encouraged me to venture into same. But if you know other viable businesses that's less capital intensive you can help me out, you're still helping too.
When I said, I needed the start up capital, I didn't necessarily infer that a single individual parts with the said amount. No amount is too small, you can decide to help me out #100, #500, #1000 etc. It's those little amounts that will eventually accumulate and help me start the business. Even if you don't have / wish to offer any monetary aid, words of encouragement will do, You're still helping too.

Third, if you think you can't /won't offer monetary help but can help me secure a job, no matter how small, then it will be a dream come true to me. If you went through my first post, you will realize that that's what I have always wanted, but after years of futility rendered to job search, I opted for farming instead of staying idle, stealing or prostituting. All I needed is help.

Finally, if you think you're not satisfied with the email address I provided, you can ask for my phone number, arrange for a face to face meeting, you can even come to see where I stay etc, which I will eagerly oblige to. I only needed someone to talk to and someone to help me out.

Alas! I guess it's /was a mistake coming to Nairaland to seek help. All the same thanks once again to everyone for your responses.
Guess this is the last time I will be posting on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
lofty900:
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

If I reply you now, you go open thread for suicide too sad
what's with this imbeccile, anyway? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Cashio(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
buh does that mean corpers don't save during their service years.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
naijaboiy:
And the family section is the best place to post this undecided

*sipping my coke.....

Mixed with something*
Mixed with what?

10 bottles of ?
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
jejemanito:
Ok. So where do you intend to do it? undecided

In the bathroom

In your bedroom

In the kitchen

In an hotel?

In the hospital?

Where

Or you're still thinking undecided
I just left the hospital,she asked to be left alone,after taken 10 bottles of something, but is not enough.

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Mrfils(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Op na FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA u write like dat (500k)?u no even fear!

U con dey threaten us say u go drink coke mixed with something...

I think 2014 ushered in a new style, and so far it seems to b working.. It's time to reason it too

BTW Op, u mentioned other options which may not sound so gud to every reader here, bt dnt u think they're worth giving a shot b4 u think of opting to drink coke mixed with something? grin

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by wunderkiind(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
i wanted to comment initially, but then I read op's last comment... And i decided to reserve my initial comment. You obviously didn't think of how to execute your 'plan' before creating a thread... Smh undecided
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by jejemanito: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bunsky:
I just left the hospital,she asked to be left alone,after taken 10 bottles of something, but is not enough.
Nice. You're indeed a good sister

And lest I forget I hope those 10 bottles were mixed with something! angry
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by jejemanito: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mrfils:
Op na FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA u write like dat (500k)?u no even fear!

U con dey threaten us say u go drink coke mixed with something...

I think 2014 ushered in a new style, and so far it seems to b working.. It's time to reason it too

BTW Op, u mentioned other options which may not sound so gud to every reader here, bt dnt u think they're worth giving a shot b4 u think of opting to drink coke mixed with something? grin
Dies!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by jejemanito: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

Dies again!!!!!!!!
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by jejemanito: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
egopersonified:
Na here I go dey, this op go get 1m on top this thread. Abeg you people should help my cause too, all I need is a tear rubber nissan murano, I dream about it sef. Pls, familylanders, help cos I dont want to go the way of the op over this vehicle.

Btw, op, I think I would have more respect and sympathy for someone who sells her body than one who commits suicide.
Why you wasting your time ni?

Go open thread jor!!

BTW oga Seun I think it's high time you create a new section tagged 'SUICIDE' biko

The 1st one was in Diaries now this one is in Family section angry

It's making NL look clumsy angry
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmystrength:
500k is a ''lot'' of money... why not look for something that is not capital intensive for now while you work towards your goals??
true she can start of small. swallow your pride MsJessica you can even start off with selling water by the road, its not much but it can get u somewhere
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
In a competitive world , you have to be different. I don't understand why a graduate can't start something smAll after school.
You put your self through school, how did you do that?

Where are you based presently ?
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

This girl why you Mumu like this? grin.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by tellwisdom: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Incase u need rope, i still get one for my backyard wey i dey take hang my cloths. sad...come take am
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by An0nimus: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
I am 98% sure this thread is a scam. All the pointers say so.

500k? scam, scam, scam. And you had the guts to threaten folks with suicide. iLaugh.

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Phema:
#500,000?? shocked shocked You're joking right? You think say people just bury money for their backyard? Abi, you think say people here get that kain money, dem come siddon here all day and all night dey go back and forth with one another? tongue Babe, you better be reasonable! What happened to starting small? What happened to getting a blue collar job or even asking for jobs here?

And the earlier you realise that your uncles, aunties and the government donot owe you anything, the better.

Moreover, what's with the suicide threat? Emotional blackmail? Come on, it doesn't work for NLs anymore. We don see am tire for here. Up until now, no one has stayed true to his/her suicide words.

nawa for u o. so o, who die go com back tell u say,( I don die as I first talk da day) smh

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
This girl why you Mumu like this? grin.

Na you I take resemble wink
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
Hmmm, you won't bed men yet you think you can commit suicide?

Y'all think suicide is easy.

not many people can part with their virtue easily bros.
d last time I checked, there are still suicide cases daily In Nigeria. just encourage her if u can't help her.
peace

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by agbeke58(f): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dear msjessica, have u ever come across people going thru so so many issues, i mean real issues that when u hear them tell u their challenges, u'll be thanking God dat ur own issue small sef. Dat a dream job is not coming ur way now does not mean it will never come at all? Those u r saying they shld lend u 100k, 200k, and so on too have their own issues. U better take to the advice of starting small and keep on trying. Never ever give up. Its cowards that gives up so soon. Cheers.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Fantasyisland(f): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
I think u guys need to quit throwing the suicide word around like this.
Op dont give up. Remain positive

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
correctguy0900:

not many people can part with their virtue easily bros.
d last time I checked, there are still suicide cases daily In Nigeria. just encourage her if u can't help her.
peace
Duh! A christian can't part with virtue but is willing to die with the said virtue and go to hell? You see why I hate religion? Excuse me please.

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by ice234: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hope when you get this job, you will be kind enough to know that he that is down today can still rise tomorrow,hope you will be able to assist those in need. Hope you won't be the bossy type.

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by uglyogre(f): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
Duh! A christian can't part with virtue but is willing to die with the said virtue and go to hell? You see why I hate religion? Excuse me please.
LOL. it's funny sis. i wish someone could help me understand this.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by ELVG: 3:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Ops.., pls send ur cv to me: elvg290@gmail.com
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Op, u really must think #500k is #5. The people u r asking money from go out everyday to get salaries way lesser than #500k monthly and then we should now gather our hard-earned resources and bow at ur feet to give "Almighty Queen Sheba".

I graduated 5yrs ago and when i didn't get d "all graduates dream #350k job", i settled for one small teaching job that d take home couldn't even take me to the gate of d school sef. I managed, cut down on spending, no Brazilian hair - i was always rocking different Ghana weaving styles.

my dear, it was on this same teaching job that a parent of a child in my class called me one night and asked "can u be my P.A.?" Her P.A resigned cos she was getting married. My dear, with no application, that's how i moved after that term with d school.

Dear OP, if i didn't take that small teaching job, how wld i have met this woman that just employed me. Now, me sef can rock Brazilian weaves and do other things for myself.

op, if u want to be sincere with ursef, Start small! Start from somewhere. Anyone hiring u will even be happy that u haven't been idle. Asking for #500k and encouragement is NOT THE SOLUTION o.

If u are not a Scammer, get off ur ass and find something to do. If u die, it doesn't affect anyone. U r not everybody's family member. Naija is even over-populated sef.

6 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Ranchhoddas: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2014
A thousand bucks that the person behind this moniker is a guy with intent to defraud.Op make i advise you as this plan no work so.Next time,talk say you have been diagnosed with kidney failure make we contribute to fly you to india. OLE BURUKU.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Caveatemptor(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
I want to build a. house in Banana Island and Ii need 200 million Naira. If Nairralanders refuse to help me with contributions I am gonna take my own llife because I. am depressed.
I am warning you guys ... start contributing before I strangle myself to death....

On a more serious. note. OP,start small. Selling. of. recharge cards onn a small scale is a job. ...

Enough of this. psychological annd emotional blackmail. We have seen it all before on these. boards so many times and nobody dead yet.

Nairalandis even looking for a full tiime super moderator who would be paid a salary. Why not. apply if you are. for real?
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Angeldemivida: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
@MsJessica
You won't believe the greater challenges some of us face too. Don't be feeling sad sad like that. Lighten up, don't hurt yourself. There are people in worse situations than you and they still smile at Life. It's not always easy after youth service, don't keep waiting for an excellent job. Start somewhere, small jobs even if it is secretarial/salesperson at the markets. Plenty graduates have worked small jobs, security jobs, hawked things before they got bigger jobs.
In life you choose to be happy, your joy and happiness are in your hand. You can decide to remain happy while searching and can equally allow yourself to this point of threatening suicide. Choose to be happy, we love you. Plenty hugs to you. Promise you won't hurt yourself Sweetheart! I await your promise so come on here and reply, okay? I will pray for you so that God will make a way for you as he is making ways for us all. Now smile. wink cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos / Check it out: Furniture On Point / Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.