Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos (5417 Views)

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Age Difference Between Hubby & I | Ashamed Of My Age?? | Hubby's Occupation | I / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi everyone, I need an advise from you please. my marriage is 7 years old with a son. I and my husband doesn't love ourselves anymore, infact I will say I married the wrong man. He cheat without any sign of remorse and each time I catch him cheating he will be very annoy and will tell me I will beg him, of course I normally go down on my knee to beg him. I told our pastor(I hate calling him pastor) about his behaviour and he told me men are always right and it is a man's world so I should be the one doing the begging. ok that's fine and good but that doesn't make him to love me or see me as anything. Each time I ask myself what is it that am not doing right, and several times I have asked him while kneeling down to tell me what am not doing right but he will always say nothing. I have my business that is fetching me money so I don't ask him money and he doesn't give me too. something happened last year, his girlfriend confronted me telling me I won't have a second child. when he came back, I told him what his girlfriend told me and I expected him to at least tell me he's sorry. But he asked me why did I abuse the girl first which I didn't do. I told my parent because the girl also threatened to kill me and my mum called him and told him to divorce me if he know he's tired of the marriage. He got angry and abuse all my family, I didn't answer him. Now my junior brother is sick( my parent has spent a lot) and I suggested they bring him to lagos so that I will take them to LASUTH or LUTH. The question is how do I tell a man that doesn't love me or my family that my junior brother is coming to spend some days in his house so I can take them to hospital. Thanks for reading
Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by smellingmenses: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
I am ONLY bothered about your mental health.

Cutebabiesmum:
Hi everyone, I need an advise from you please. my marriage is 7 years old with a son. I and my husband doesn't love ourselves anymore, infact I will say I married the wrong man. He cheat without any sign of remorse and each time I catch him cheating he will be very annoy and will tell me I will beg him, of course I normally go down on my knee to beg him. I told our pastor(I hate calling him pastor) about his behaviour and he told me men are always right and it is a man's world so I should be the one doing the begging. ok that's fine and good but that doesn't make him to love me or see me as anything. Each time I ask myself what is it that am not doing right, and several times I have asked him while kneeling down to tell me what am not doing right but he will always say nothing. I have my business that is fetching me money so I don't ask him money and he doesn't give me too. something happened last year, his girlfriend confronted me telling me I won't have a second child. when he came back, I told him what his girlfriend told me and I expected him to at least tell me he's sorry. But he asked me why did I abuse the girl first which I didn't do. I told my parent because the girl also threatened to kill me and my mum called him and told him to divorce me if he know he's tired of the marriage. He got angry and abuse all my family, I didn't answer him. Now my junior brother is sick( my parent has spent a lot) and I suggested they bring him to lagos so that I will take them to LASUTH or LUTH. The question is how do I tell a man that doesn't love me or my family that my junior brother is coming to spend some days in his house so I can take them to hospital. Thanks for reading
lalasticlala forward to front-page

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
smellingmenses:
I am ONLY bothered about your mental health.

I feel depressed most times. Atimes I cry myself to sleep. if not for my son, I would have end the life. I tried leaving but he won't let me take my son away and that's my life

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by ladycomfort(f): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

Did you trap him with pregnancy??

Hope you didn't snatch him from anyone??

Hmmmm.... Tell him you are bringing your brother biko and make sure you take good care of your brother o..... Blood is thicker than water

And please, stop all these beggy beggy

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

I feel depressed most times. Atimes I cry myself to sleep. if not for my son, I would have end the life. I tried leaving but he won't let me take my son away and that's my life
Sorry dear, you mean his girlfriend threatened you? Is it phone call or in person?
Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
ladycomfort:

Did you trap him with pregnancy??

Hope you didn't snatch him from anyone??

Hmmmm.... Tell him you are bringing your brother biko and make sure you take good care of your brother o..... Blood is thicker than water
No I didn't. you need to see him how he was always begging and crying for me to marry him. my heart rejected him but I consulted a prophet that told me if I did not marry him, I may not find husband again according to the vision he told me he saw. my heart never wanted him but I have to follow prophecy. Though I didn't regret it because of my handsome intelligent and adorable son

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Agbaletu: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:
I told our pastor(I hate calling him pastor) about his behaviour and he told me men are always right and it is a man's world so I should be the one doing the begging.

The question is how do I tell a man that doesn't love me or my family that my junior brother is coming to spend some days in his house so I can take them to hospital.

Is this a Pastor or just a guy man? The world belongs to everybody, it is not created for men alone.

Your last sentence is very annoying. You have even considered yourself not a co-owner of the house. The two of you own the house, madam. Just talk to him when he is in a good mood. Let him know that you will be responsible for the hospital bill,if not, he will not support their coming.

Please, stop begging him!

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sorry dear, you mean his girlfriend threatened you? Is it phone call or in person?
she sent me a message on Facebook. Though he has lot of them but that one was so bold
Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

No I didn't. you need to see him how he was always begging and crying for me to marry him. my heart rejected him but I consulted a prophet that told me if I did not marry him, I may not find husband again according to the vision he told me he saw. my heart never wanted him but I have to follow prophecy. Though I didn't regret it because of my handsome intelligent and adorable son
All these prophets and their way of meddling into people's personal affairs. Anyway you've seen for yourself what the prophet is made of.
Cutebabiesmum:

she sent me a message on Facebook. Though he has lot of them but that one was so bold
I feel for you sincerely, you must be going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Qsscruz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
It might be harsh but your brain is as silent as the "p" in psalm.. You spent 90% of the writeup telling us about your failed marriage, only to suddenly ask about your brother. I hope you wake up when your husband's girlfriend keeps to her promise. I am sure your life has a duplicate. Keep it safe .

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by dominique(f): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
This shouldn't be an issue. Even though your husband is an unrepentant cheat, he should have human feelings. I believe he is aware of your brother's condition. If you ask him to allow him come and spend some time with you, he shouldn't oppose except he's a devil in human skin.

If I were you, I'd be planning my exit from that miserable marriage.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Agbaletu:

Is this a Pastor or just a guy man? The world belongs to everybody, it is not created for men alone.

Your last sentence is very annoying. You have even considered yourself not a co-owner of the house. The two of you own the house, madam. Just talk to him when he is in a good mood. Let him know that you will be responsible for the hospital bill,if not, he will not support their coming.

Please, stop begging him!

my brother, am talking of a Redeemed church pastor. I know my reason of getting worried about telling him. last year, my junior brother(he's just 15 and last born. we are only 3 in family and am the only girl) told me he want to come and spend the long vacation in our house and that night I made favourite dish for my husband, after he finish eating, I knelt down and started praying for him and calling him sweet names, he told me to go straight to the point and i told him my brother is coming to spend the 3rd term vacation in our house,Jesus you need to see how he reacted like the boy will kill him if he come. he said never I should not just dream it. I even told him not to give the boy penny even when he's going back that I will take care of everything, he said no and want to turn it to fight. And he knows am the first born of that family which means most things lies ob my head.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by ladycomfort(f): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

Okay

Please stop begging him

Make sure you use condom, that's if you guys still have s,,,,,,x

Bring your brother for medical treatment biko

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
dominique:
This shouldn't be an issue. Even though your husband is an unrepentant cheat, he should have human feelings. I believe he is aware of your brother's condition. If you ask him to allow him come and spend some time with you, he shouldn't oppose except he's a devil in human skin.

If I were you, I'd be planning my exit from that miserable marriage.
someone that doesn't even call to check how he's feeling
Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by thorpido(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Just tell him when he's in a good mood.Whether he agrees or not,still let your brother come.

You have only one child.Stay away from pregnancy and plan your future which might be without him.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by dominique(f): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

You don't have to announce to him that you're leaving. Just move your things while he's out and let him come back to an empty house. He is taking you for granted because you're enabling him by begging him always. He believes you will stick with him no matter what and he's doing you a favour by marrying you. Before he infects you with an incurable STD, move away from him and tell him you will be perfectly fine without him.

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by VampireeM(f): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Madam tell him about it first and see what his reaction will be. If not positive, I will advice you leave this sham you leave the marriage before you are given a chronic STD or better still break down mentally cause it means he doesn't care anymore.
Enough of the excuse you still in the marriage cause of your son cause its only when you are living that you can take care of your child pls.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

my brother, am talking of a Redeemed church pastor. I know my reason of getting worried about telling him. last year, my junior brother(he's just 15 and last born. we are only 3 in family and am the only girl) told me he want to come and spend the long vacation in our house and that night I made favourite dish for my husband, after he finish eating, I knelt down and started praying for him and calling him sweet names, he told me to go straight to the point and i told him my brother is coming to spend the 3rd term vacation in our house,Jesus you need to see how he reacted like the boy will kill him if he come. he said never I should not just dream it. I even told him not to give the boy penny even when he's going back that I will take care of everything, he said no and want to turn it to fight. And he knows am the first born of that family which means most things lies ob my head.
Chai! You worship him shocked
Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by dominique(f): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

someone that doesn't even call to check how he's feeling

Going by your previous replies, I'm afraid you made him this way. You should have boldly put your foot down rather than cower in his presence. You have to STOP fuelling his bad behaviour with your constant begging and learn to be more assertive and outspoken. Stop listening to those silly pastors about your marriage, all they know is to preach to women about submission, they hardly ever admonish the erring husband about how to a better husband. Apply wisdom in talking to him but let him know that you're no longer a doormat for him to walk all over. To be sincere, the man has no love or respect for you. You should be making plans on how to exit that toxic marriage.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
dominique:

Going by your previous replies, I'm afraid you made him this way. You should have boldly put your foot down rather than cower in his presence. You have to STOP fuelling his bad behaviour with your constant begging and learn to be more assertive and outspoken. Stop listening to those silly pastors about your marriage, all they know is preaching to women about submission, they hardly ever admonish the erring husband about how to a better husband. Apply wisdom in talking to him but let him know that you're no longer a doormat for him to walk all over. To be sincere, the man has no love or respect for you. You should be making plans on how to exit that toxic marriage.
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by dominique(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

Thank you ma

May God take control of your marriage and grant your brother full recovery soon

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Cutebabiesmum: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
All these prophets and their way of meddling into people's personal affairs. Anyway you've seen for yourself what the prophet is made of.
I feel for you sincerely, you must be going through a lot.
Thank you ma
Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by samtol4(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

The greatest mistake is to marry based what a prophet or pastor said he saw in the dream or vision . I hope our singles are learning .

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Eketem: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don't give women like you advise. You can frustrate somebody, after all the lamentation ans advise you will return and kneel and cry and beg until he finally gets tired and kicks you out.

Even when he kicks you out you will be going from chu to church praying and fasting for him to comeback and keep making your life a living hell.

A prophet told you he is your husband, you didn't learn your lesson that prophets and pastors can lie you are still going to one pastor who is telling you that you should beg.

Anyway you must be enjoying the drama and humiliation. The day you are tired nobody will tell you what to do.

As for your brother please don't add to the poor boys woes by bringing him into your drama with your sick husband

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Ogbajie(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:

You don't have a Marrage. I'm sorry to tell you this. Seek a divorce.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by id4sho(m): 3:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Cutebabiesmum:
i hope your husband age gap with you is not much, from experience. STDs are real, I've seen lives wasted prematurely .Tell anybody whom your hubby respect so much about his Randy behavior e.g pastor, big brother, friend and express your fears over the STDs .Tell him about your brother and follow with crocodile tears .Take care of yourself, son and finally life has no duplicate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by id4sho(m): 3:53am On Mar 03, 2018
Eketem:
I don't give women like you advise. You can frustrate somebody, after all the lamentation ans advise you will return and kneel and cry and beg until he finally gets tired and kicks you out.

Even when he kicks you out you will be going from chu to church praying and fasting for him to comeback and keep making your life a living hell.

A prophet told you he is your husband, you didn't learn your lesson that prophets and pastors can lie you are still going to one pastor who is telling you that you should beg.

Anyway you must be enjoying the drama and humiliation. The day you are tired nobody will tell you what to do.

As for your brother please don't add to the poor boys woes by bringing him into your drama with your sick husband
commando, but why na.
Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Stupid husband that has a good submisive wife. I wish my estrange wife was like you. We wud still have been together. She hardly says sorry but am d one to aplogize after days of silent treatment, wicked , rude and unsubmissive, manipulative. I was turning to the woman in the house until i had to man up and leave the toxic marriage. Why is the world like this? Those who have cap dont have head while those that have head dont have cap. Pls dear dont beg him again. So sorry hun

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Some men are animals angry sad

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos by engrelvis(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=Cutebabiesmum post=65503521]Hi everyone, I need an advise from you please. my marriage is 7 years old with a son. I and my husband doesn't love ourselves anymore, infact I will say I married the wrong man. He cheat without any sign of remorse and each time I catch him cheating he will be very annoy and will tell me I will beg him, of course I normally go down on my knee to beg him. I told our pastor(I hate calling him pastor) about his behaviour and he told me men are always right and it is a man's world so I should be the one doing the begging. ok that's fine and good but that doesn't make him to love me or see me as anything. Each time I ask myself what is it that am not doing right, and several times I have asked him while kneeling down to tell me what am not doing right but he will always say nothing. I have my business that is fetching me money so I don't ask him money and he doesn't give me too. something happened last year, his girlfriend confronted me telling me I won't have a second child. when he came back, I told him what his girlfriend told me and I expected him to at least tell me he's sorry. But he asked me why did I abuse the girl first which I didn't do. I told my parent because the girl also threatened to kill me and my mum called him and told him to divorce me if he know he's tired of the marriage. He got angry and abuse all my family, I didn't answer him. Now my junior brother is sick( my parent has spent a lot) and I suggested they bring him to lagos so that I will take them to LASUTH or LUTH. The question is how do I tell a man that doesn't love me or my family that my junior brother is coming to spend some days in his house so I can take them to hospital. Thanks for reading[/quotie]I don't understand.r u in a marriage or bondage?am married man but I want to let u know yr husband taking advantage of yr softness.u v to firm n let him know u cannot tolerate such nonsense . alot of men flirt but hid it from their wives out fear n respect so for him to flaunt it is very bad sign.as for yr junior brother tell him n make him c reasons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness / Check it out: Furniture On Point / Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.