Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets (822 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State / Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by ayandee: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Have you ever been so pressed that you had to use a public toilet? The experience isn't always pleasant because most of the time there are drops of urine and other body fluids on the rim of the toilet seats. So you either squat or bend a little to do your thing. I have amazing flushable toilet covers that prevent direct contact with toilet seats in offices, eateries, churches, mosques, schools and other public places. It comes in travel packs so you can put it in your bag or your kids' school bags. Call 08084244904 for delivery to your doorstep.

Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nice...can i be a marketer? First of all i wanna ask u, are the water proof? Like how many can be enuf to put ontop of the toilet seat
Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by ayandee: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
@cutehector4u They are designed as flushable covers, hence are not water proof. The idea is to make them environmentally friendly. You can wipe with one and place another on the seat or just place 2 on the seat.
Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
ayandee:
@cutehector4u They are designed as flushable covers, hence are not water proof. The idea is to make them environmentally friendly. You can wipe with one and place another on the seat or just place 2 on the seat.
ok.... So now onto ur selling price... How affordable is it?
Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by ayandee: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ok.... So now onto ur selling price... How affordable is it?
It's quite affordable. Retail price is N250 (travel pack); for wholesale/bulk price, you can send me a text or call 08084244904
Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
ayandee:
It's quite affordable. Retail price is N250 (travel pack); for wholesale/bulk price, you can send me a text or call 08084244904
laugh my ass out.... Ok...goodluck with ur business..... Wen tissue paper full evrywhr ,.greedy man... Pls start wit a price ppo can afford ok.nobody is goin to waste 250naira just cuz he wants to poo... Haba...

1 Like

Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by ayandee: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
laugh my ass out.... Ok...goodluck with ur business..... Wen tissue paper full evrywhr ,.greedy man... Pls start wit a price ppo can afford ok.nobody is goin to waste 250naira just cuz he wants to poo... Haba...
I take exception to the use of the word "greedy". It's business. Health conscious people will buy it. Bulk purchase is much cheaper and price includes delivery within Lagos.
Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
ayandee:
I take exception to the use of the word "greedy". It's business. Health conscious people will buy it. Bulk purchase is much cheaper and price includes delivery within Lagos.
ok. If u say so
Re: Ease Your Discomfort In Public Toilets by EfemenaXY: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Public toilets? Ayama embarassed embarassed embarassed

I understand your item is meant to be flushable, but if the toilet seat is sprayed with faeces and urine, than what purpose do your toilet covers serve? Anti-bacterial wipes would work better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twins Become Dads On The Same Day, At The Same Hospital / recalling those days of Macmillan English (Photo) / GET A PERFECT HOME TUTOR FOR YOUR CHILD NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.