Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism (8333 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by 5minsmadness: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
NEW YORK CITY- Members of the feminist group "Radical Feminists of America" performed a series of orchestrated raids in public buildings, smashing urinals with sledgehammers at random locations in New York City.

The group seems to have targeted buildings that have not yet installed gender-neutral restrooms. Witnesses say they heard loud "animal-like screeching" and the sounds of shattered porcelain as the activists battered the urinals and spray-painted "End Sadomasochism NOW" on the walls.

An outspoken member of the feminist organization who wished to be addressed as "big red" , left a letter at one of the scenes:

"We the women of America will no longer tolerate male bigotry, especially through the method of genderizing restrooms, just like they had colorized restrooms during the first half of the twentieth century. Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER and we will show no mercy towards our enemy. These private rooms with urinals, which we call 'oppression rooms,' are nothing more than a pedestal that men have created to worship their phallic tools of hate and destruction. These shrines to men's egos must be destroyed if we are going to move beyond Stone Age male chauvinism!"

The group has also taken to the social media, urging women around the globe to pick up a sledgehammer and "Swing for Justice" in their own hometowns and cities.

Shortly after the announcement on their Twitter feed, videos of raids taking place as far as San Francisco, California were being uploaded onto their account.

"Big Red" pleaded that the women of America should all be doing their part to end a corrupt and unjust system created by an atmosphere of fear and intimidation, as well as the instilling of false man-made inferiority in women.

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/feminist-group-breaks-urinals-as-a-symbol-of-male-chauvinism-t16210.html

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by mstik(f): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Jobless confused women who have no idea what femininism is about.

11 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Dyt(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Oopps to the whooping oops
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Cc:
LOL grin

Shollypopzz
Stillfire
Vickybee
Cococandy

Can you guys give an explanation for this wanton destruction

Who is the enemy in the article

Should we have a gender . how does this correlate with your sense of privacy

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by TV01(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
Witnesses say they heard loud "animal-like screeching"
...just like our resident feminists/feminazis/femenians here on the family section then grin!

TV

...and please, no denouncing them as loonies, ill, mad or non-feminsts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by dinachi(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Why am I not surprised? Like expected, the feminists of nairaland are somewhere biting their fingers are conjuring up convincing lies to lower the damage done by their counterparts in America.

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2015
America no be Nigeria, if we try this one for Naija.
Naija men will lipsrsealed

"We the women of America will no longer tolerate male bigotry, especially through the method of genderizing restrooms, just like they had colorized restrooms during the first half of the twentieth century. Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER and we will show no mercy towards our enemy. These private rooms with urinals, which we call 'oppression rooms,' are nothing more than a pedestal that men have created to worship their phallic tools of hate and destruction. These shrines to men's egos must be destroyed if we are going to move beyond Stone Age male chauvinism!"
Lol, I think what they meant by their enemy is "male chauvinism" not men theirselves.

These mademoiselles aren't feminists but bunch of misandrys.
[img]http://media0./media/DawfVSvDn4qmk/200_s.gif[/img]

*sekems outta thread*

Meanwhile, @Pickabeau1

Misandry equals feminism.
But feminism doesn't equal misandry.
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:
America no be Nigeria, if we try this one for Naija.
Naija men will lipsrsealed
Talk na
I hear ladies too have voyeuristic tendencies
wink

Lol, I think what they meant by their enemy is "male chauvinism" not men theirselves.

Are you sure?
Why not release statements and stage protests rather than destroying property and causing damage

These mademoiselles aren't feminists but bunch of misandrys.
[img]http://media0./media/DawfVSvDn4qmk/200_s.gif[/img]

*sekems outta thread*

Meanwhile, @Pickabeau1

These misandrists also identify themselves as feminists
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Talk na
I hear ladies too have voyeuristic tendencies
wink
I meant Nigerian men are aggressive.
BTW, who doesn't have voyeuristic tendency except asexuals?

These misandrists also identify themselves as feminists

That's why I typed;

Misogynists equals men but not all men are misogynist.
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

I meant Nigerian men are aggressive.
BTW, who doesn't have voyeuristic tendency except asexuals?

That's why I typed;

Misogynists equals men but not all men are misogynist.

Can you explain this
Are you saying misandry is allowed in feminism

Is feminism a gender now?

I get all men not being misogynistic
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Can you explain this
Are you saying misandry is allowed in feminism

Is feminism a gender now?

I get all men not being misogynistic
Feminism isn't a gender.
They are fighting for equality. Misandry isn't allowed but you can't stop anybody from being a feminist.

Misandry is "men hating" and it doesn't make sense for any misandry to be anti-feminist.
So, it's not all feminists that are "men hater".

Just like in Alpha and Beta men.
All misogynists are Alpha men i.e a fact.
But, not all Alpha men are misogynist.

I'm off for class.
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by hahn(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Ayayayayaiyayayayai

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2015
This isn't a topic worthy of discussion, a bunch of jobless mad women acting up is no fault of feminism.

10 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Feminism isn't a gender.

I know it's not a gender
Lol...was wondering why you made an analogy between feminism and men

Anyhow....

They are fighting for equality. Misandry isn't allowed but you can't stop anybody from being a feminist.

Misandry is "men hating" and it doesn't make sense for any misandry to be anti-feminist.
still unclear but I appreciate your efforts to explain

This is clear

I'm off for class.

Enjoy your day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2015
freecocoa:
This isn't a topic worthy of discussion, a bunch of jobless mad women acting up is no fault of feminism.
exactly. They are just destructive people. They should be arrested for destruction of public property and constituting public nuisance undecided
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2015
pickabeau1:
Cc:
LOL grin

Shollypopzz
Stillfire
Vickybee
Cococandy

Any thoughts?

I've always opined that these so-called feminist hid beneath that cloak to mask what they really are - MISANDRY DISCIPLES.

They try to cover their insecurities by being on the attack. Funny how they scream for equal rights but they still want a man's name attached to theirs and scream blue murder when a male hits back a female who hit him first.

Lock up the delusional dimwits in a rehab!

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2015
pickabeau1:
Cc:
LOL grin

Shollypopzz
Stillfire
Vickybee
Cococandy

Any thoughts?

I've always opined that these so-called feminist hid beneath that cloak to mask what they really are - MISANDRY DISCIPLES.

They try to cover their insecurities by being on the attack. Funny how they scream for equal rights but they still want a man's name attached to theirs and scream blue murder when a male hits back a female who hit him first.

I remember Bimbo Akintola was always advocating for such in the early 2000's; We all know how she turned out to be...

Lock up the delusional dimwits in a rehab! FEMINISM MY FOOT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by JoeCutie(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Feminism isn't a gender.

I'm off for class.
I don't think you need that class still, the ones you've learnt are enough. grin

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Timbuktuo: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Equal peeing rights for all. Yippee.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
I don't think you need that class still, the ones you've learnt are enough. grin
Bye grin
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Stillfire: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Obama must have sent them. grin

Vandalism is against the law. So let the law attend to it cool. There are always loose screws in any association. Just like here on NL, there is an association of misogynists who definitely didn't sleep well last night after the major bullying by NL savvy and smart women, hence the thread.
FEMINISM is here to stay. Hope you don't have a cardiac arrest. Rotflmao!

I don't even wake up and think feminism, but NL boys do so. This thing must be troubling you so much. I do understand, you want to hang on to the privileges that society gave you for centuries. I would do the same o. So I do understand! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by okotv(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
feminists: A group of people mostly ladies who lack personal identity

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by coogar: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
stillfire led these women to destroy public properties - there's no difference between feminism & terrorism. hatred fuels both movement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by crackhaus: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
freecocoa:
You're right, these ones call themselves "Radical Feminists".

However, feminism is responsible for enabling and creating a breeding ground where a bunch of jobless mad women can act up and display how deep their self-hate runs.
Don't you agree?

6 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Stillfire: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
coogar:
stillfire led these women to destroy public properties - there's no difference between feminism & terrorism. hatred fuels both movement.

Lol, yes I used my big bum bum to break the seats. grin grin grin
There is no difference between patriarchy and terrorism.
This vandalism by our radical feminists cannot be compared to the thousands of years women were subjected to inhumane practices.
This small thing, and boys on this thread are already crying, you guys did not sleep well last night. Who's the weaker sex now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by 5minsmadness: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is what happens when a group struggles to maintain relevance. They start chasing after inconsequentials.

Is it not obvious yet that feminism has outlived it's usefulness at least in the western world, or at the very least it's members require some sort of retreat or introspection into what the feminist movement should really be about? So my peeing while standing is now oppressive to women?

Isn't it in this same vein that feminists will refuse to admit that men are naturally stronger, faster and more logical than women ? While women are more caring, nurturing and homely than men? Why delude yourself into hating your own God-given gender so much?

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by crackhaus: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
This is what happens when a group struggles to maintain relevance. They start chasing after inconsequentials.

Is it not obvious yet that feminism has outlived it's usefulness at least in the western world, or at the very least it's members require some sort of retreat or introspection into what the feminist movement should really be about? So my peeing while standing is now oppressive to women?

Isn't it in this same vein that feminists will refuse to admit that men are naturally stronger, faster and more logical than women ? While women are more caring, nurturing and homely than men? Why delude yourself into hating your own God-given gender so much?
I believe the moment they officially renamed the cause from 'Women's Rights Movement' to 'Feminism', it became clear they had another agenda.

The 'Women's Rights Movement' was and remains noble, which is why they succeeded and had little or no resistance from the men-folk - the very first convention even had an almost equal number of men in attendance.

The latter however, seeing that all the socio-economic rights fought for by their predecessors had been achieved and having nothing economically and socially beneficial to fight for, decided to metamorphose into what we now know as modern feminists

These ones only sit and make a mess in the comfort of their already socially/economically equal societies and scream to high heavens for God-knows-what, when they should be pushing the noble agenda of their forerunners and having a physical presence with an active Women's Rights Movement in places where women still face some form of inequality e.g India, the middle-east, and most Islamic territories, etc..

It's all now a farce really...

6 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by JoeCutie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Bye grin
Be a good girl. Do not press your phone in class. When you come back, you tell me what you learnt today. Bye grin

Or you're back already? grin

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
crackhaus:

You're right, these ones call themselves "Radical Feminists".

However, feminism is responsible for enabling and creating a breeding ground where a bunch of jobless mad women can act up and display how deep their self-hate runs.
Don't you agree?

Same can be said for religion undecided

....."Religion is enabling and creating a breeding ground where a bunch of jobless men and women can act up and display how deep their hate runs." tongue
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Interesting undecided

When are they locking them up?
Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
pickabeau1:
Cc:
LOL grin

Shollypopzz
Stillfire
Vickybee
Cococandy

Any thoughts?

I will, after you or op has posted a legit source. cool

I know radical feminists are fighting for transgenders (men who change to women) to have their own bathrooms. That is the only bathroom situation I know of. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism by pickabeau1: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

I will, after you or op has posted a legit source. cool

I know radical feminists are fighting for transgenders (men who change to women) to have their own bathrooms. That is the only bathroom situation I know of. undecided
Good point

5minsmadness..post d sauce

I also know there is a move to gender neutral conveniences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: An Undeserved Experience For Women / Have You Ever Seen Grandma Of 35yrs To 40yrs Old? / My Husband Insists I Remove My Maiden Name From My Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.