Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

BILLS Footing...by Ademi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BILLS Footing...by Ademi (1038 Views)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / Footing Of Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BILLS Footing...by Ademi by ademi87(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
BILLS FOOTING
I guess you all agree that in this part of the world,Ladies have the belief that Men are the one that spends money or spends mostly in a relationship. Ladies,Can you take a man on a date and foot the bill? Guys,Would you let your woman foot the bill on a date? What's your opinion about ladies that feed their men?

Let's get talking please.

Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by dechandel(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yes i can.. Whats there?

Next!!!!
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
on a first date Nope I won't allow that , cos its more like a polite insult .

1 Like

Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by ademi87(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Yes i can.. Whats there?

Next!!!!
na so we dey hear...
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by dechandel(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
ademi87:
na so we dey hear...
Shey you asked for my opinion? Abi you chop smoke?
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Footing the bill during a date out doesnt mean you are feeding the man. Besides are you trying to say that their are no ladies out there that can take their man out on a date.....I can do that, dont know about others

WHAT KIND OF MENTALITY DO YOU GUYS HAVE ABOUT LADIES?

Well, I don't blame you guys its cos of what we ladies are doing.
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by adrainuche(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nigerain Women Footing Bills is like expecting flood in d desert sad
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by ademi87(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Shey you asked for my opinion? Abi you chop smoke?
grin omo c vex ooo
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by temitemi1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Do u know y men foots bilS because men always invite ladies out on a date n wn u invite sum1 out u must be ready to pick up whatever bills that comes of such an outin.
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by teewai3(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
in a traditional scenario, guy asks girl for a first date, the guy should foot the total bill. but in the succeeding dates, meaning, the girl also wants to go out often with the guy, they can go on turns, or dutch. it would be unfair for the guy to always shoulder everything. but if a girl asks a guy out, which is already common now, i think that would depend on the girl. she could treat the guy out or go dutch. but it woudn't be right to expect the guy to foot the bill. after all, it was the girl who planned the "date".
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
charlie, Its noh biggie. it is called DIVISION OF LABOUR .
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by Raymysterio(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Gender equality...lol
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by dechandel(f): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
ademi87:
grin omo c vex ooo
Park well tongue
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
A gentleman always pay on first date........once in a while,a gal MAY decide to foot the bills.
Re: BILLS Footing...by Ademi by ademi87(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Park well tongue
hey...a whole me Bad girl lolzzz. grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Girl Is Using You / On Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Spend On Their Men / How Many Guys Can Say Amin To This.. ... .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.