Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. (2228 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016 / The History Of Public Transportation In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. by koboko69: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
i created this thread about how APC led government is helping the PDP led federal Government to light up roads.

Some dis-grunted elements, mainly saTANoids decided to invade the thread a post pics of empty roads, only laced with pictures of keke Napep.

Find pics below.

Could it be because most of the Indigenes have populated the much hated APC Lagos.

Note that the corrupt clown posts the largest budget in Nigeria but apart from a few roads in uyo and only one completed project, the man didn't do anything. grin

Re: Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. by koboko69: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some Akwabites means of livelihood cut short after a clash.

A major road in akwa ibom

Re: Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:
i created this thread about how APC led government is helping the PDP led federal Government to light up roads.

Some dis-grunted elements, mainly saTANoids decided to invade the thread a post pics of empty roads, only laced with pictures of keke Napep.

Find pics below.

Could it be because most of the Indigenes have populated the much hated APC Lagos.

Note that the corrupt clown posts the largest budget in Nigeria but apart from a few roads in uyo and only one completed project, the man didn't do anything.
straight jacketed diickhead; yabaleft janjaweied senatorium_jailbird...

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. by Kasyn(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. by slimfit1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaja akpabio akpabiio they didn't see that coming did they. Its important to take pictures carefully.
Re: Keke Napep: The Major Means Of Transportation In Akwa-ibom. by slimfit1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
The population of the people in this state is not even up to the population of people living in mushin. Jobs should not be a problem here but majority of the people are living in lagos or ibadan and so on.

The governor has nothing much to do when there is actually plenty to do. Akpabio always in Abuja the capital of Uyo now or for now all of the above sha. The man has turned himself to God in that place. However, when I have to rule over people that have know clue about good government offer them shit they will thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? / Terror In The Food Basket / South South Is Not Biafra And Will Never Be Part Of Your Joke Called Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.