Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. (9766 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tr1balEast:
I am adewole segun, that's the picture of my mom and brother grin
Abeg take a look at the background and see the aesthetic of Yo-robber land.

The zinc is always brown is the mantragrin
Yo-robber land is the most develop region is afrikagrin
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
I cant believe this thread I created with patriotic zeal has been turned into a tribal war centre.

God punish that IT student fed by his gf and the slowpoke selling N120 cd at Onitsha headbridge for derailing my.thread.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Descartes: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
OAM4J what are you still waiting for to do the needful on these outlaws? undecided
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Oyeneku3: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:
I cant believe this thread I created with patriotic zeal has been turned into a tribal war centre.

God punish that IT student fed by his gf and the slowpoke selling N120 cd at Onitsha headbridge for derailing my.thread.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Legislative Aides Accuse Saraki, Dogara Of Corruption / Bank To Get Forfeiture Order On Onnoghen’s Funds This Week / DHQ: Amnesty International Blackmailing Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.