Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. (9760 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
@Pendy79....The charlatans you've been going back and forth with are despicable nitwits who can't relate with all you've been trying to say about the silly acts of AMCON,GEJ and Uba principally because of tribal and ethnic affiliation they have with the Subsidy Oil thief Ifeanyi Uba

These children of extreme stupidity while supporting Uba,dont know that their mother,grandmother,sister and children including their poverty-stricken selves are the ones that will bear the brunt of the corruption going on in the downstream section
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
patrickmuf:
The problem lies with the masses...People chasing crumbs rather than stand for excellence...

The Nigerian populace has been bastardized and gotten used to inept, dysfunctional and useless governance that they have have gotten used to it. They assume good governance is a mirage and can't be achieved.

Every supporter is a clannish, Hatefilled and nepotic human being who supports the daft one not based on principles or performance but on sentimental and primordial reasons. They will ask "what's the alternative" cos they will rather be refugee in their own land than be ruled by someone who's not of their tribe or religious doctrine.
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
pendy79:

For a person who doesn't know Ifeanyi Ubah owns and coordinates TAN and called Udenta its coordinator, it will be foolish and degrading for me to engage you in further conversation or argument.

Go read your books bro. Asking me what AMCON is, shows you're not intelligent because if you do, you will see I created this thread. You need to improve and develop your IQ.

This thread is about AMCON and IFEANYI UBAH, if you want lesson on AMCON. Create a thread for it. Last time I check Seun does not charge a dime to create one
I ask you again Mr. I.T.K,is AMCON in court with Ifeanyi Uba,because of corruption or fraud as you tends to imply,or over the control of Uba's Capital Oil & Gas,due to its high debt profile?.
If its due to debt management,why trying so hard to soil Uba's personality,just because he supports Gej and decides to bankroll TAN?.
Are you a witch?.Did Uba stop you from support Buhari,or bankroll his electioneering processes?.
Why are you full of darkness?.
Uba got cleared by AMCON to take back hìs business,and your eye balls are falling off its sockets,do you need to fly at night,before we know you are a witch/wizard?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
soroptimist:
@Pendy79....The charlatans you've been going back and forth with are despicable nitwits who can't relate with all you've been trying to say about the silly acts of AMCON,GEJ and Uba principally because of tribal and ethnic affiliation they have with the Subsidy Oil thief Ifeanyi Uba

These children of extreme stupidity while supporting Uba,dont know that their mother,grandmother,sister and children including their poverty-stricken selves are the ones that will bear the brunt of the corruption going on in the downstream section

My brother it is in their trait and a passed on generational curse that is why they will rather run away from their poverty ravaged enclave to other regions of the country to seek better life rather than demand good governance from their political leaders.

A martin Elechi and T.A Orji would be voted into the senate by this stupid people after their failure to provide meaningful infrastructure and development in their place to stem the flow of exodus and rather than remain quiet and appreciate the magnanimity of their host you will see them demanding for equality and political relevance in another man's land that they couldn't ask in their homeland.

When Buhari win next year, let them secede and make JonaTAN their leader.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
soroptimist:

Keep ranting!!!
When you are done ranting,you will still meet this word,

G.E.J T.I.L.L 2.O.1.9.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by patrickmuf(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
pendy79:

The Nigerian populace has been bastardized and gotten used to inept, dysfunctional and useless governance that they have have gotten used to it. They assume good governance is a mirage and can't be achieved.

Every supporter is a clannish, Hatefilled and nepotic human being who supports the daft one not based on principles or performance but on sentimental and primordial reasons. They will ask "what's the alternative" cos they will rather be refugee in their own land than be ruled by someone who's not of their tribe or religious doctrine.
All thanks to Jonathan under whose watch Nigeria was cut to shreds in ethno religious lines...
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by greaterlove(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Op, before, is Capital Oil not his Company?
Was it supposed to be returned to you?[/size]
I tire o for my fellow countrymen o! AMCON don collect their money back, it's now time to hand over the company back to Ubah.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
pendy79:

My brother it is in their trait and a passed on generational curse that is why they will rather run away from their poverty ravaged enclave to other regions of the country to seek better life rather than demand good governance from their political leaders.

A martin Elechi and T.A Orji would be voted into the senate by this stupid people after their failure to provide meaningful infrastructure and development in their place to stem the flow of exodus and rather than remain quiet and appreciate the magnanimity of their host you will see them demanding for equality and political relevance in another man's land that they couldn't ask in their homeland.

When Buhari win next year, let them secede and make JonaTAN their leader.
Last i check,Yorubas are selling Agbo local herbs,and tailoring in Orlu
my L.G.A.
Also,i know a chinese,Mr. Jin,that owns a shop in main market Onitsha,and many other foriegners living here in Nigeria,not because Nigeria is better than their country infrastructural-wise,or economically.
Igbos are all over the world,cos' they can compete anywhere,not because Igboland is poor or lacks anything that an average African society has.

You mentioned T.A Orji and Elechi,but you forgot Tinubu,Bankole,Fayemi(the father of stomach infrastructure),OBJ,and all other corrupt and criminal elements in your fold.
Keep crying,you and buhari will cry more.

6 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
patrickmuf:
All thanks to Jonathan under whose watch Nigeria was cut to shreds in ethno religious lines...
Did you forgot 1966?.was Gej the president then?.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
patrickmuf:

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by patrickmuf(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Donmarrius:

If we must continue with this lines, we can as well re elect the leaders of the yesteryears so it can be justified... Why are we as a people against change in the positive direction rather than continue our unending romance with 'mediocrity'...

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Donmarrius:

Forget the version told you by your dad wherein he said 10hausa soldiers raped your grandma before he was produced, despite the igwe's warning that they.should abort him, your grandma refused that is why you were fed to hate and spiteful and never recognised or know the truth.

When he comes back home this evening from his hustle, tell him to tell you the truth about IFEAJUWA, NZEOGWU, ANUFORO and many other cowardly igbo soldiers who were the reason for the pogrom in the North.

I'm sure he won't .

3 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
patrickmuf:
If we must continue with this lines, we can as well re elect the leaders of the yesteryears so it can be justified... Why are we as a people against change in the positive direction rather than continue our unending romance with 'mediocrity'...
And to you,change in the
positive direction involves electing a
-Coup plotter,
-Boko Haram sympathizer,
-Islamic extremist/jihadist,
-Tyrant,etc,as a president?.

Drop that thing you are smoking!!!

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
pendy79:

Forget the version told me by my dad wherein he said 10hausa soldiers raped my grandma before he was produced, despite the Oni's warning that they.should abort him, my grandma refused that is why i was fed to hate and spiteful and never recognised or know the truth.

When he comes back home this evening from his hustle, i will tell him to tell me the truth about OBAFEMI AWOLOWO who drank rat poison,and many other cowardly yoruba soldiers who were the reason for the pogrom in the North.

I'm sure he won't
This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by patrickmuf(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Donmarrius:

And to you,change in the
positive direction involves electing a
-Coup plotter,
-Boko Haram sympathizer,
-Islamic extremist/jihadist,
-Tyrant,etc,as a president?.

Drop that thing you are smoking!!!

No time for insults... Pls kindly substantiate on the aforementioned accusations, i'm all up for learning a thing or two tonight...

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by vanunu: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
pendy79:

Truth is, he does not give a damn. Impunity of the highest order. We will show him we give a damn next year.

They will vomit all they stole. Let them go ask Umaru Dikko who Buhari is.

You are ignorant of our legal system. In your mind you think that buhari will stop corruption overnight.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Donmarrius: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
patrickmuf:
No time for insults... Pls kindly substantiate on the aforementioned accusations, i'm all up for learning a thing or two tonight...
No insult meant either!.
Go through many threads on politics section,evidence abounds,unless you are new here.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by patrickmuf(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Donmarrius:

No insult meant either!.
Go through many threads on politics section,evidence abounds,unless you are new here.

I've beenvhere long enough to smell lies from a distance...
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by kolaaderin: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
pendy79:

Forget the version told you by your dad wherein he said 10hausa soldiers raped your grandma before he was produced, despite the igwe's warning that they.should abort him, your grandma refused that is why you were fed to hate and spiteful and never recognised or know the truth.

When he comes back home this evening from his hustle, tell him to tell you the truth about IFEAJUWA, NZEOGWU, ANUFORO and many other cowardly igbo soldiers who were the reason for the pogrom in the North.

I'm sure he won't .

Jeeshusss ... Eleyi gidi gan ooooo

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by wisov(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Donmarrius:
Please,is Uba TAN cordinator?.Is it not Mazi Udenta.O.Udenta,that is TAN cordinator?.Just asking?.
uba is tan chairman, udenta is d cordinator

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Gbabe2: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Op, before, is Capital Oil not his Company?
Was it supposed to be returned to you?[/size]

I am weeping for you bro!!!

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Gbabe2:

I am weeping for you bro!!!

You don't need to weep for him and his ilks. They are used to bad governance, didn't orji kalu handover to T.A orji, didn't sam egwu hand over to martin elechi. They are product of bad governance so it is a taboo to expect quality and people oriented leadership from an igbo governor since his followers are gullible and sycophantic in nature .

3 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by mekd: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
i hope he has paid off his dept
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
mekd:
i hope he has paid off his dept

He doesn't need to. We have a father christmas and an overgenerous commander in thief. Who is following precedents of generosity to Mohammed Abacha, Fani Kayode and the children of sule lamido.

All he need do is to use part of the money to launder the bad image of jonaTAN

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
wisov:
uba is tan chairman, udenta is d cordinator

The founder and national coordinator of TAN, Dr. Ifeanyi Uba, made this known in Enugu during the inauguration of TAN executives in the three senatorial zones, 17 local government areas and 260 wards of Enugu State.

Uba, who was the governorship aspirant of Labour Party in the November 16, 2013 Anambra governorship election, stated that Enugu had braced the tape as the first state in the country to establish state structures for TAN, and commended the state coordinator, Chief Anayo Onwuegbu (Omeiheikwu) and the facilitator, Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu for their untiring efforts.

Hope I have cleared your doubts?

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by wisov(m): 1:53am On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

The founder and national coordinator of TAN, Dr. Ifeanyi Uba, made this known in Enugu during the inauguration of TAN executives in the three senatorial zones, 17 local government areas and 260 wards of Enugu State.

Uba, who was the governorship aspirant of Labour Party in the November 16, 2013 Anambra governorship election, stated that Enugu had braced the tape as the first state in the country to establish state structures for TAN, and commended the state coordinator, Chief Anayo Onwuegbu (Omeiheikwu) and the facilitator, Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu for their untiring efforts.

Hope I have cleared your doubts?
ehn we are saying d same tin,tomato and tomato(british accent) i wz only try to make sum1 understand UBa is very involved in dis TaN sumtin, i tink he is d sponsorer.
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2014
wisov:
ehn we are saying d same tin,tomato and tomato(british accent) i wz only try to make sum1 understand UBa is very involved in dis TaN sumtin, i tink he is d sponsorer.

I understand your point, there is no chairman in TAN. Udenta I think is just its spokesperson.
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by spodathug: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

Few days ago, we hear from the minister of finance that our economy is facing challenges and now they are gleefully handing over assets to economic saboteurs.

Who in his right senses do this? If not a government that celebrates and honour rogues exconvicts and fugitives of law.

What message are we sending to the international community? And we say we are not developing. God punish anyone who wish and pray jonaTAN stays beyond May 2015
its you God will punish,when otedola,adenuga,jimoh ibrahim,Dangote were busy destroying the economy of this useless country you didn't say anything neither did you call obasNJOR names nor swear for his supporters but now it involves an Igbo man you want to kill yourself. bastard!!! you will die untimely death,nothing good shall come your way as long as you channel your critics only to jonathan and igbos.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
spodathug:
its you God will punish,when otedola,adenuga,jimoh ibrahim,Dangote were busy destroying the economy of this useless country you didn't say anything neither did you call obasNJOR names nor swear for his supporters but now it involves an Igbo man you want to kill yourself. bastard!!! you will die untimely death,nothing good shall come your way as long as you channel your critics only to jonathan and igbos.

wetin man no go see for nairaland, Nwoke, has your girlfriend left to marry the rich man now? has your father found a better job than the palmwine tapping work he does? has your mother stop the street sweeping work the local government chairman found for her? I hope you graduate by 2017 that you said o and there wont be any more carryover.

if you put this pathetic story of you and your family on Nairaland seeking for divine intervention, then you will realize you need not just prayers but guns to kill the pathetic and useless parents that sire you. they brought you into the world to suffer, Haba, Was it the civil war too that made them useless and poor? did the hausa soldiers raped your mum and your elder sisters that made your family the BEGGING HOUSEHOLD of your UMUNNA. God punish your father for not planning family planning thinking the Hausas are coming again to finish the leftovers from your village.

Now he has produced 15children and youre all begging for food, Hope your sister didn't abort the hausa pikin she had.

hope you remember this your appeal on nairaland

[b]Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 5:07pm On Sep 13

My girl friend and I have been dating for the past 2 years and we love each other very much that neither of us is replaceable,I am in my 6months IT now,will be graduating 2015 while she will be writing jamb 2015 too. Trouble started when are mum and elder sisters said I am a failure,that life with me will be hell of a life that she should shatter whatever thing she has to do with me cuz some made men are already coming to her for marriage but she doesn't want to marry till she earn her first degree and she doesn't love those people,that she can't do without me and if she doesn't end up her life with me then she will possibly not find a man to replace me in her heart,me in the other way too just can't give up despite all my close friends and loved ones telling me to quit the relationship that I have many responsibilities to take care of before putting a woman on my head,also her mum and elder sisters has already declared me a failure that what else do I want from her family before I know its a no go area. So after much pressure from her family we noticed we couldn't leave Each other,the more her mum pressure her the more she falls more in love with me,now I am an undergraduate with nothing doing for now and my parents are not rich to take full care of me and my siblings,we are all struggling to survive. My girl friends family are not rich too only one of her elder sis is married to rich man,so the elder sis is the bread winner of their family. Now my Girl friend told me one of her suitors is really disturbing her and she has finally agreed to be dating him in other to please her mum but begged me to endure that its for the main time,now looking at the present way things are for me I can't afford most of her basic needs and she presently needs cash for some vital things and exam registrations etc but I can't afford them,she then decided to go out with the very rich suitor for a while to get help from him within that period to solve her financial problems then break up with him to respect our relationship,now she is gradually getting angry at the actions of the rich dude meaning she is now have feelings for him,she promised she will never allow the man have sex with her,so sometimes if I call when she is with the man she won't pick up,I feel very bad about it but still hold my anger and endure the torture of being broke But she will still always tell me its for the main time that everything will be ok soon,that she is very optimistic about us and strongly believe we can make it against all odds. now brothers and sisters here in this forum jealousy and self hate for being broke is eating me up,I am still scared the rich dude doesn't end up taking her away then my heart will be broken and dreams for her shattered,pls what do I do about this unbelieveable night mare happening to me? should I end the relationship or should I keep enduring the torture for the main time as she said before things goes back to normal,remember I love her very much and wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her when I make money,she has contributed a lot to my life financially,morally,intellectually etc,she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment [/b]

you can see all what you wrote in my mention has collected permanent residency in your family and hence the need for you to just commit suicide and go. Because the curse of poverty placed on your father is going to pass on to you to your 14th generation.

you can see it is manifesting already in your life, your brothers and all members of your family. Atleast you yourself said POVERTY HAS A COLLECTED TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN YOUR MUD HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE.

I hope God forgive your father for sleeping with his mum which was the ALU he commited, and hence the curse of poverty on your lineage. ASK him when you go home after your semester exams.

DONT MESS WITH ME YOUNG MAN, I DONT TAKE PRISONERS, I FATALLY DISEMBOWEL THEM ASK YOUR FATHER, WHAT HE SAW DURING THE WAR
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
spodathug:

I Hope you've not gone to commit suicide. Next time know who you pick to insult. I go on my own on NL but if you show exhibit of poor home upbringing I will give it to you the way I have been giving your father and his fathers.

Don't go touch a lion's tail thinking it is sleeping. I don't roar, I devour.

Bring it on if you want more, you stupid son of a nobody that will end up a nobody just like his father and sire a son that will end a nobody because being a nobody is a curse bestow on your family in umunna IMO, thank God for Rochas for even giving you free education, you would have end up like your brothers as security man in first bank, okigwe.

Idiot.
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

I Hope you've not gone to commit suicide. Next time know who you pick to insult. I go on my own on NL but if you show exhibit of poor home upbringing I will give it to you the way I have been giving your father and his fathers.

Don't go touch a lion's tail thinking it is sleeping. I don't roar, I devour.

Bring it on if you want more, you stupid son of a nobody that will end up a nobody just like his father and sire a son that will end a nobody because being a nobody is a curse bestow on your family in umunna IMO, thank God for Rochas for even giving you free education, you would have end up like your brothers as security man in first bank, okigwe.

Idiot.
Typical Yo-robber with his diversion tactics. The problem facing your family now maybe worse than what the guy is facing but who cares? Since you people always live and thrive on denial.
Instead of you to address the questions being thrown at you by the guy and donmarrius you're busy attacking igbo governors as if you people have better governors.
You're obviously one of the fools that rolls out drum, block the street and celebrate whenever ajimobi your fraudulent governor visit your area.
What has your governors done for you people ?
Which legacy project can I found at Osun,ekiti,Ogun and oyo?
Having visited ekiti and oyo state I can categorically tell you that martin elechi beat the ousted ekiti governor and present oyo state governor hands down when it comes to infrastructures.
I will just wait let ajimobi complete his tenure before I will rate him with ta orji cos right now orji beat him hands down.
Can you share the pix of how an average government school at oyo looks like?
Outside Iba-dam , where else have your visionary governor built a commendable project?

You people can only deceive those who have not been to your shithole. Your governors don't even construct inner street roads, they will just build substandard main road in the city center and gullible Yo-robbers like you will be shouting that he is the best thing to happen after slice breadgrin
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmEnT4:
Typical Yo-robber with his diversion tactics. The problem facing your family now maybe worse than what the guy is facing but who cares? Since you people always live and thrive on denial.
Instead of you to address the questions being thrown at you by the guy and donmarrius you're busy attacking igbo governors as if you people have better governors.
You're obviously one of the fools that rolls out drum, block the street and celebrate whenever ajimobi your fraudulent governor visit your area.
What has your governors done for you people ?
Which legacy project can I found at Osun,ekiti,Ogun and oyo?
Having visited ekiti and oyo state I can categorically tell you that martin elechi beat the ousted ekiti governor and present oyo state governor hands down when it comes to infrastructures.
I will just wait let ajimobi complete his tenure before I will rate him with ta orji cos right now orji beat him hands down.
Can you share the pix of how an average government school at oyo looks like?
Outside Iba-dam , where else have your visionary governor built a commendable project?

You people can only deceive those who have not been to your shithole. Your governors don't even construct inner street roads, they will just build substandard main road in the city center and gullible Yo-robbers like you will be shouting that he is the best thing to happen after slice breadgrin

you see I like it when you people come with insults and abuse. I have it in enough dosage for you and ilks like you who come looking for trouble. As you can see Ive permanently disembowel and kept your brother from imo critically and fatally disable so will I do to you.

like I said, Adekunle the Black Scorpion bears me witness and even the obi of Onitsha, the hellhole and grandmaster home of all thieves in Igboland knows the story. Your father too will know if he is sober and not drunk tonight as usual. Tell him to tell you the Day Adekunle and his commandoes landed across the Niger river. the story still remains in the memory of all ndigbos till date.

my family and who I am will be a prayer point for every reasonable and decent Igbo man to meet. No be mouth, you will beg to be my gateman if you know who you"re messing with.

if you have eyes to see and you have brains to comprehend, you would have realized your brother went out of line to insult me but in your usual collective and idiotic comradeship, you wont see the wrong your fellow flatty did but come to his rescue.

I wont blame you, if a short, stupid and mumuish soldier who because he speaks good English can lead all your entire Igbo race to pick up arms against a well equipped and mobilized force with mere cutlass and hoes then I should understand how stupid and daft an average Igbo man thinks It is generational trait for your race to act before thinking, when ojukwu smelled the coffee you know how the story ended.

All your Governeors combined will not match the achievement of the worst governor in Yoruba land. Go check the way your people pack themselves like sardines inside anything movable to escape the extreme poverty in your landlocked, hellish and undeveloped enclave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abiodun Gives Free Land To 2,000 Farmers / Governor Ugwuanyi To Deploy Automated Drones For Surveillance In Enugu / How Sit At Home Makes The Poor Poorer In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.