Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. (9764 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by spodathug: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

wetin man no go see for nairaland, Nwoke, has your girlfriend left to marry the rich man now? has your father found a better job than the palmwine tapping work he does? has your mother stop the street sweeping work the local government chairman found for her? I hope you graduate by 2017 that you said o and there wont be any more carryover.

if you put this pathetic story of you and your family on Nairaland seeking for divine intervention, then you will realize you need not just prayers but guns to kill the pathetic and useless parents that sire you. they brought you into the world to suffer, Haba, Was it the civil war too that made them useless and poor? did the hausa soldiers raped your mum and your elder sisters that made your family the BEGGING HOUSEHOLD of your UMUNNA. God punish your father for not planning family planning thinking the Hausas are coming again to finish the leftovers from your village.

Now he has produced 15children and youre all begging for food, Hope your sister didn't abort the hausa pikin she had.

hope you remember this your appeal on nairaland

[b]Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 5:07pm On Sep 13

My girl friend and I have been dating for the past 2 years and we love each other very much that neither of us is replaceable,I am in my 6months IT now,will be graduating 2015 while she will be writing jamb 2015 too. Trouble started when are mum and elder sisters said I am a failure,that life with me will be hell of a life that she should shatter whatever thing she has to do with me cuz some made men are already coming to her for marriage but she doesn't want to marry till she earn her first degree and she doesn't love those people,that she can't do without me and if she doesn't end up her life with me then she will possibly not find a man to replace me in her heart,me in the other way too just can't give up despite all my close friends and loved ones telling me to quit the relationship that I have many responsibilities to take care of before putting a woman on my head,also her mum and elder sisters has already declared me a failure that what else do I want from her family before I know its a no go area. So after much pressure from her family we noticed we couldn't leave Each other,the more her mum pressure her the more she falls more in love with me,now I am an undergraduate with nothing doing for now and my parents are not rich to take full care of me and my siblings,we are all struggling to survive. My girl friends family are not rich too only one of her elder sis is married to rich man,so the elder sis is the bread winner of their family. Now my Girl friend told me one of her suitors is really disturbing her and she has finally agreed to be dating him in other to please her mum but begged me to endure that its for the main time,now looking at the present way things are for me I can't afford most of her basic needs and she presently needs cash for some vital things and exam registrations etc but I can't afford them,she then decided to go out with the very rich suitor for a while to get help from him within that period to solve her financial problems then break up with him to respect our relationship,now she is gradually getting angry at the actions of the rich dude meaning she is now have feelings for him,she promised she will never allow the man have sex with her,so sometimes if I call when she is with the man she won't pick up,I feel very bad about it but still hold my anger and endure the torture of being broke But she will still always tell me its for the main time that everything will be ok soon,that she is very optimistic about us and strongly believe we can make it against all odds. now brothers and sisters here in this forum jealousy and self hate for being broke is eating me up,I am still scared the rich dude doesn't end up taking her away then my heart will be broken and dreams for her shattered,pls what do I do about this unbelieveable night mare happening to me? should I end the relationship or should I keep enduring the torture for the main time as she said before things goes back to normal,remember I love her very much and wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her when I make money,she has contributed a lot to my life financially,morally,intellectually etc,she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment [/b]

you can see all what you wrote in my mention has collected permanent residency in your family and hence the need for you to just commit suicide and go. Because the curse of poverty placed on your father is going to pass on to you to your 14th generation.

you can see it is manifesting already in your life, your brothers and all members of your family. Atleast you yourself said POVERTY HAS A COLLECTED TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN YOUR MUD HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE.

I hope God forgive your father for sleeping with his mum which was the ALU he commited, and hence the curse of poverty on your lineage. ASK him when you go home after your semester exams.

DONT MESS WITH ME YOUNG MAN, I DONT TAKE PRISONERS, I FATALLY DISEMBOWEL THEM ASK YOUR FATHER, WHAT HE SAW DURING THE WAR
lol funny Idiot,so you have to search the whole nairaland to get a post with same user name,you are just too idiotic to be termed a human or man,grow up I repeat,get something doing or you come let me help your life with some thing tangible that will fetch you good money,quit being foolish you can't stand the heat financially I bet u,do you mind us meeting one on one broke ass nigga? Lastly less soft frnd posted that with my handle. Nigga I am so so soft,I am so fresh stick that to ur skull nairaland low lifer.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
spodathug:
lol funny Idiot,so you have to search the whole nairaland to get a post with same user name,you are just too idiotic to be termed a human or man,grow up I repeat,get something doing or you come let me help your life with some thing tangible that will fetch you good money,quit being foolish you can't stand the heat financially I bet u,do you mind us meeting one on one broke ass nigga? Lastly less soft frnd posted that with my handle. Nigga I am so so soft,I am so fresh stick that to ur skull nairaland low lifer.

hahahhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see stories for the Gods

you could not even come up with a better defence. you are denying yourself and your father. Goshhhh Somebody used your handle indeed.....

you igbos can be so daft and stupid at times. it is not your fault, if Ojukwu can lead all your race to the slaughter slab to be butchered by adekunle and his men what else do I need to say.

Ojukwu ran away when he held obasanjo was around Nnewi, so you just did same by denying you don't own the handle. Im sure it is still the person that borrowed the handle that is still using it now not you. Moronic son of a nobody, you better thank your gods that you now have free education by APC's Okorocha.

4 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by spodathug: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

you see I like it when you people come with insults and abuse. I have it in enough dosage for you and ilks like you who come looking for trouble. As you can see Ive permanently disembowel and kept your brother from imo critically and fatally disable so will I do to you.

like I said, Adekunle the Black Scorpion bears me witness and even the obi of Onitsha, the hellhole and grandmaster home of all thieves in Igboland knows the story. Your father too will know if he is sober and not drunk tonight as usual. Tell him to tell you the Day Adekunle and his commandoes landed across the Niger river. the story still remains in the memory of all ndigbos till date.

my family and who I am will be a prayer point for every reasonable and decent Igbo man to meet. No be mouth, you will beg to be my gateman if you know who you"re messing with.

if you have eyes to see and you have brains to comprehend, you would have realized your brother went out of line to insult me but in your usual collective and idiotic comradeship, you wont see the wrong your fellow flatty did but come to his rescue.

I wont blame you, if a short, stupid and mumuish soldier who because he speaks good English can lead all your entire Igbo race to pick up arms against a well equipped and mobilized force with mere cutlass and hoes then I should understand how stupid and daft an average Igbo man thinks It is generational trait for your race to act before thinking, when ojukwu smelled the coffee you know how the story ended.

All your Governeors combined will not match the achievement of the worst governor in Yoruba land. Go check the way your people pack themselves like sardines inside anything movable to escape the extreme poverty in your landlocked, hellish and undeveloped enclave.

I said it earlier that you are a fool this poor yoruba man,no doubt you are poor and as poor as your tribe,I wonder if you have eaten today,stop beefing people that are far ahead of you in all ramifications of life,your tribe will never produce a clever person as ojukwu till jesus comes,I won't blame you sha its the criminals called lugard and Azikiwe that caused all this insults,if not for this 2 bastards you and your tribesmen and bleached women won't in any way insult the most advanced tribe in africa,intellectually educationally financially etc etc,you guys are no match despite we lost a war. so poor yoloba man if you are ready I am in lagos let's meet one on one and show financial muscles if you are man enough as you claim,I am waiting for your decision on that,just man up na small tin broke fool from broke retarded tribe. dey there dey spew trash do you know how happy I am being a land lord to your people in your acclaimed british colony land(lagos)? You won't know cuz such can't happen in igbo land,you people hardly own anything,you guys are just poor por poor poor filled with bleached ladies.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by spodathug: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

hahahhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see stories for the Gods

you could not even come up with a better defence. you are denying yourself and your father. Goshhhh Somebody used your handle indeed.....

you igbos can be so daft and stupid at times. it is not your fault, if Ojukwu can lead all your race to the slaughter slab to be butchered by adekunle and his men what else do I need to say.

Ojukwu ran away when he held obasanjo was around Nnewi, so you just did same by denying you don't own the handle. Im sure it is still the person that borrowed the handle that is still using it now not you. Moronic son of a nobody, you better thank your gods that you now have free education by APC's Okorocha.
can you just cut it short,let's meet one on one,I am in lagos,which of the yoruba cities are you? Where do you want us to meet and clear the air to know who is greater? Pls accept his meeting offer I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
spodathug:
can you just cut it short,let's meet one on one,I am in lagos,which of the yoruba cities are you? Where do you want us to meet and clear the air to know who is greater? Pls accept his meeting offer I beg you.

you need to call your father down and compare with him, What he had achieved in his 64 miserable years on Earth and your 23years in Earth.

If you can prove that you have acihieved more from the small okada business you do on part time when youre on holiday from school to add to his palm wine tapping bizness to support the family then I will bring forth my gateman to compare greatness with you.

I stay and reside in Ikorodu when ever I'm in the country. would love to meet you too, but ensure you have written you will and say your final prayers to your miserable father. at least you will get to handover your clothes and shoes and cheap wristwatch to your wretched father and brothers.

don't bite the dogtail bro. you brought this up on yourself. jUst write you will

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by spodathug: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

you need to call your father down and compare with him, What he had achieved in his 64 miserable years on Earth and your 23years in Earth.

If you can prove that you have acihieved more from the small okada business you do on part time when youre on holiday from school to add to his palm wine tapping bizness to support the family then I will bring forth my gateman to compare greatness with you.

I stay and reside in Ikorodu when ever I'm in the country. would love to meet you too, but ensure you have written you will and say your final prayers to your miserable father. at least you will get to handover your clothes and shoes and cheap wristwatch to your wretched father and brothers.

don't bite the dogtail bro. you brought this up on yourself. jUst write you will
He-goat I am waiting patiently for your return,I live at ajah,will be very happy to meet you and teach you the lesson of your life,I just pray they don't deport you before your intended time of return.
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
spodathug:
He-goat I am waiting patiently for your return,I live at ajah,will be very happy to meet you and teach you the lesson of your life,I just pray they don't deport you before your intended time of return.

sorry slowpoke, they don't deport people with dual citizenships. I know how hard it is to be you. you close early from the okada biz today? hope your deliver money is complete?

where in ajah, I know some peeps who can upgrade you from the okada slavery work you're doing to Keke Marwa so you can avoid the weather elements. You know I won't you dead before I arrive. so I can feed your carcass to my dogs.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

you see I like it when you people come with insults and abuse. I have it in enough dosage for you and ilks like you who come looking for trouble. As you can see Ive permanently disembowel and kept your brother from imo critically and fatally disable so will I do to you.

like I said, Adekunle the Black Scorpion bears me witness and even the obi of Onitsha, the hellhole and grandmaster home of all thieves in Igboland knows the story. Your father too will know if he is sober and not drunk tonight as usual. Tell him to tell you the Day Adekunle and his commandoes landed across the Niger river. the story still remains in the memory of all ndigbos till date.

my family and who I am will be a prayer point for every reasonable and decent Igbo man to meet. No be mouth, you will beg to be my gateman if you know who you"re messing with.

if you have eyes to see and you have brains to comprehend, you would have realized your brother went out of line to insult me but in your usual collective and idiotic comradeship, you wont see the wrong your fellow flatty did but come to his rescue.

I wont blame you, if a short, stupid and mumuish soldier who because he speaks good English can lead all your entire Igbo race to pick up arms against a well equipped and mobilized force with mere cutlass and hoes then I should understand how stupid and daft an average Igbo man thinks It is generational trait for your race to act before thinking, when ojukwu smelled the coffee you know how the story ended.

All your Governeors combined will not match the achievement of the worst governor in Yoruba land. Go check the way your people pack themselves like sardines inside anything movable to escape the extreme poverty in your landlocked, hellish and undeveloped enclave.

cheesy........You're now sounding incoherent cheesy but I will manage to address your point since I am not a Yo-robber man and don't behave like them. grin
You're a student of bad history, if not you would have known that your pant pooing general did not cross any river neither did he enter any Igbo hinterland, but I understand why you're praising him, because you people lack genuine and strong general that's why the availability has to be the preferablegrin.
I don't know you, so your riches is your problem, maybe you won't even have gateman in your current house but you just have to live a big life online just like many yo-robber I have met like boasting to me whereas they are nothing when you ran a proper check on themgrin

I have been observing this thread since yesterday, you insulted the Igbo race because of Tan whereas your kinsmen participate in the rally, I ignore but you went on to insult our sensibilities again by attacking us with the bad governance in the SE which I know that Bad governance in the east is a minor issue when compared to the one in the west. But you people choose to hide it and attack others like say you're free from it.

South West has the worst governors in Nigeria if you must know, and Igbos don't reside in that your various shitholesgrin we only reside in lagos which is no man's land and aside from lagos no other part of South West is develop even iba-dam an old city in ruins. All the states in South West including no man's land(lagos) is the reason why Nigeria still has 40 million souls who still defecate in open places, osun and ekiti are states where houses are built with no toilet facility and roads are construct by the government with no proper drainages.
We have Yo-robber graduates riding keke napep in the east and the more people are going out of east the double people are coming to the east, a bus can never left a state empty.

So mR Yo-robber man, kindly sale your lies to those who don't know what your shit hole looks like.

Below is the school from ogun state.
Such kinda school is only obtainable in your enclave because of good governancegrin
The ones I saw at iseyin and ogbomosho is even worse.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmEnT4:
cheesy........You're now sounding incoherent cheesy but I will manage to address your point since I am not a Yo-robber man and don't behave like them. grin
You're a student of bad history, if not you would have known that your pant pooing general did not cross any river neither did he enter any Igbo hinterland, but I understand why you're praising him, because you people lack genuine and strong general that's why the availability has to be the preferablegrin.
I don't know you, so your riches is your problem, maybe you won't even have gateman in your current house but you just have to live a big life online just like many yo-robber I have met like boasting to me whereas they are nothing when you ran a proper check on themgrin

I have been observing this thread since yesterday, you insulted the Igbo race because of Tan whereas your kinsmen participate in the rally, I ignore but you went on to insult our sensibilities again by attacking us with the bad governance in the SE which I know that Bad governance in the east is a minor issue when compared to the one in the west. But you people choose to hide it and attack others like say you're free from it.

South West has the worst governors in Nigeria if you must know, and Igbos don't reside in that your various shitholesgrin we only reside in lagos which is no man's land and aside from lagos no other part of South West is develop even iba-dam an old city in ruins. All the states in South West including no man's land(lagos) is the reason why Nigeria still has 40 million souls who still defecate in open places, osun and ekiti are states where houses are built with no toilet facility and roads are construct by the government with no proper drainages.
We have Yo-robber graduates riding keke napep in the east and the more people are going out of east the double people are coming to the east, a bus can never left a state empty.

So mR Yo-robber man, kindly sale your lies to those who don't know what your shit hole looks like.

Such kinda school is only obtainable in your enclave because of good governancegrin

you went to Iseyin and Ogbomosho and you have no landmarked in those places to show as evidence that the pictures you put up are from the location you claim they are.

In your daft, stupid mumuish nature, you foolishly exposed your illiteracy with the last pix not knowing the yorubas don't use raffia for building huts or building. that the earliest form of building in Yoruba land was Clay and not raffia since we are not on the savannah belt of vegetation like the North or Middlebelt.

Like I said the most stupid and foolish people in Nigeria are found across the Niger and you are a flag bearing Dundee representing them.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Ugwumba60: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmEnT4:

Technical knockout!!!
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by spodathug: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

sorry slowpoke, they don't deport people with dual citizenships. I know how hard it is to be you. you close early from the okada biz today? hope your deliver money is complete?

where in ajah, I know some peeps who can upgrade you from the okada slavery work you're doing to Keke Marwa so you can avoid the weather elements. You know I won't you dead before I arrive. so I can feed your carcass to my dogs.
alright no problem but stop being a coward just pick anywhere you will be in like exact location soo we can see,I know you can't face the heat sha,your cowardice lineage won't make you take this decision,fooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
pendy79:

you went to Iseyin and Ogbomosho and you have no landmarked in those places to show as evidence that the pictures you put up are from the location you claim they are.

In your daft, stupid mumuish nature, you foolishly exposed your illiteracy with the last pix not knowing the yorubas don't use raffia for building huts or building. that the earliest form of building in Yoruba land was Clay and not raffia since we are not on the savannah belt of vegetation like the North or Middlebelt.

Like I said the most stupid and foolish people in Nigeria are found across the Niger and you are a flag bearing Dundee representing them.

I promise pictures on my next visit but for the mean time, use the local search up there and look for chino's handle to view the skyline of your various shithole you called develop.
I am not even talking about the various rituals materials on every road in each yoruba city at this 21st century.
Your people are still living a backward lifegrin
I can see how you're running away from one igbo dude wey invite you to have a drink with himgrin dirty smelling coward like you, I thought you're from lagos? You would have man up and accept the invitation even if you don't base in Nigeria, u can send someone on your behalfgrin

Scratched face animalgrin
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by hrndept: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Numerous benefits accrues when you become a TAN One Star Ambassador.

http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=173359
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2014
spodathug:
alright no problem but stop being a coward just pick anywhere you will be in like exact location soo we can see,I know you can't face the heat sha,your cowardice lineage won't make you take this decision,fooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

na waoh o. see Igbo boy calling another person coward!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask Ojukwu when I send you to meet him why he had to dress like a woman to run away to cote-d-ivoire when he heard Obasanjo was close to Nnewi!!

Ask your forefathers in Asaba, Onitsha and Ika area what Benjamin Adekunle and his commandoes did to them!!

Ask all old enough women in your umunna how Yoruba and hausa soldiers took all the pretty women, I'm sure your mum will be one of them if she was old enough, for daylight pleasure and night body masseurs, when they finish in the war front, they use your mothers as refreshments.

And what were your fathers doing when the Yoruba soldiers when f....cking your mothers, you wont believe, your scared and miserable fathers were the ones fanning the soldiers and holding the legs of your women while they enjoyed them!!!!!

You can see how cowardice rained supreme in your race and it is passed on in generation.

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
I promise pictures on my next visit but for the mean time, use the local search up there and look for chino's handle to view the skyline of your various shithole you called develop.
I am not even talking about the various rituals materials on every road in each yoruba city at this 21st century.
Your people are still living a backward lifegrin
I can see how you're running away from one igbo dude wey invite you to have a drink with himgrin dirty smelling coward like you, I thought you're from lagos? You would have man up and accept the invitation even if you don't base in Nigeria, u can send someone on your behalfgrin

Scratched face animalgrin

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why should I send someone on my behalf when December is just around the corner when I come home to escape the winter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will be in lagos life and direct grin grin grin grin not need doing it by proxy. disemboweling and sending umuigbo helter skelter has been the favorite plaything of the Yorubas. Adekunle did it, Obasanjo did it, Fashola is doing it why will my own be different. West and in the North and even right inside your villages and enclaves we did it. Igbos are the cheapest and sweetest human beings to use as shooting practice and when we don't want to waste bullets, we do it the shekau way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why should I send someone on my behalf when December is just around the corner when I come home to escape the winter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will be in lagos life and direct grin grin grin grin not need doing it by proxy. disemboweling and sending umuigbo helter skelter has been the favorite plaything of the Yorubas. Adekunle did it, Obasanjo did it, Fashola is doing it why will my own be different. West and in the North and even right inside your villages and enclaves we did it. Igbos are the cheapest and sweetest human beings to use as shooting practice and when we don't want to waste bullets, we do it the shekau way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
From your war heros I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that you're a spineless cowardgrin
Student of bad history adekunle was sent out of army because he was a failuregrin(wey his state burial?)
Obsanjo collect a bullet in his anus while trying to scamper for safetygrin
While you're dodging invitation that was given to you in your enclave, I thought you're a princegrin
I can't imagine a yo-robber riff raff challenging me in any part of anambra, imo or abia. Even if I traveled, you won't know what will hit you and how it will hit you.

Kai... Yo-robber una too gbasky for cowardicegrin

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pendy79: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
From your war heros I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that you're a spineless cowardgrin
Student of bad history adekunle was sent out of army because he was a failuregrin(wey his state burial?)
While you're dodging invitation that was given to you in your enclave, I thought you're a princegrin
I can't imagine a yo-robber riff raff challenging me in any part of anambra, imo or abia. Even if I traveled, you won't know what will hit you and how it will hit you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Your village elders must be good liars. Adekunle pummelled your people that he actually was granted one of your sister as a wife to bribe him to stop the merciless and judicious waste he was making of your umuigbo people.

he had a trophy of war, he took one of your women as wife who he continued to pummeled till his death since he enjoyed the p......sy of your mothers during the war. He couldn't resist it.

do you know the graves of Ifeajuna, anuforo and co. Adekunle had a full military burial with honours. He was just a brigadier yet he could summon the military top brass to come carry his casket.
Obasanjo is alive and has been the longest serving head of state in this country. No one will ever match that, No one. Igbos are slaves to the yorubas and the Hausas, we've dealt with your fathers and your forefathers, and we are dealing with your entire race till eternity.

Who doesn't know chestbeating is an inherited trait in your race? Ojukwu made more noise and did more? He only succeded in leading your generations and your forefathers as shooting range practice targets for Yoruba soldiers during the war. kai, the dogs, pigs and vultures in the EAst ate and ate till they were filled. All the vultures in the west and North migrated to the East during the war, cause the heard free food dey for entire umunna Igbo. The river Niger turned red with the blood of your miserable fathers begging forgiveness for the deceit ojukwu made them go through.

4 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 08, 2014
spodathug:

stop boasting on forums, it reeks of stupidity. what if he agrees to meet you one on one? you would give reasons and hide away, IT student. which money do you have? EEdiot!

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 08, 2014
hrndept:
Numerous benefits accrues when you become a TAN One Star Ambassador.

http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=173359
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria

jobless youth alert. this dude needs a real job please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pentagonal: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:

animal shut up that hole you call mouth. you good for nothing and godforsaken scallywag. ain't you the same never do well low life that told us on this forum, that you are multimillionaire with state of the art labs and pharmaceuticals. and money is at your beck and call. only to unveil the Guinea pig Facebook profile, to see the goat to be a low life that just finish nysc and receive his bachelor from a glorified high school. dozie whenever you open that hole you call mouth again. na amadioha go strike the whole of your lineage dead.

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Your village elders must be good liars. Adekunle pummelled your people that he actually was granted one of your sister as a wife to bribe him to stop the merciless and judicious waste he was making of your umuigbo people.

he had a trophy of war, he took one of your women as wife who he continued to pummeled till his death since he enjoyed the p......sy of your mothers during the war. He couldn't resist it.

do you know the graves of Ifeajuna, anuforo and co. Adekunle had a full military burial with honours. He was just a brigadier yet he could summon the military top brass to come carry his casket.
Obasanjo is alive and has been the longest serving head of state in this country. No one will ever match that, No one. Igbos are slaves to the yorubas and the Hausas, we've dealt with your fathers and your forefathers, and we are dealing with your entire race till eternity.

Who doesn't know chestbeating is an inherited trait in your race? Ojukwu made more noise and did more? He only succeded in leading your generations and your forefathers as shooting range practice targets for Yoruba soldiers during the war. kai, the dogs, pigs and vultures in the EAst ate and ate till they were filled. All the vultures in the west and North migrated to the East during the war, cause the heard free food dey for entire umunna Igbo. The river Niger turned red with the blood of your miserable fathers begging forgiveness for the deceit ojukwu made them go through.
After reading this comment yesterday, I decided to sleep because I can see you're typing a mere fantasy just to massage the ego of Yo-robber peoplegrin
How many yo-robber foot soldiers participate in the war? Even at that, you're aware that nigeria lost more army than biafran. The victims on our side died of hunger and not by nigerian's army bullet.
You people can't not even dislodge the northern soldiers in your region because of that awolowo gave in due to fear of massacre and join his hausa slave mastersgrin.
You're now giving all the glories of war to Yo-robber people as if they can defend themselvesgrin
I remember when hausa recruit soldiers beat abiola to death only for you people to protest and keep quitegrin
We all know the region of weaklings and slavesgrin
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2014
spodathug:
Nna mhengrincheesy

My guy abeg easy on that riff raftgrin
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by ak47mann(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice return things to the right owner Nwa ANEDO next time don't mess with old money like mmaduka and other bigger boys in nnewi your money is a new money you just started cool
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

animal shut up that hole you call mouth. you good for nothing and godforsaken scallywag. ain't you the same never do well low life that told us on this forum, that you are multimillionaire with state of the art labs and pharmaceuticals. and money is at your beck and call. only to unveil the Guinea pig Facebook profile, to see the goat to be a low life that just finish nysc and receive his bachelor from a glorified high school. dozie whenever you open that hole you call mouth again. na amadioha go strike the whole of your lineage dead.
Foolish idiot, just because dozzybaba is giving you fatal blow each time you had a fight with him, you're now looking for something to tie him down(trait of yo-robber peoplegrin).
Have dozzy ever told you that he is a millionaire or you just pull that out from your smelling anus?
Dozzy always remind you that he stick to the course he studied at the uni and now working in a good pharmaceutical company unlike you dwarf who left what you studied at school only to dey mold blockgrin

Sango will rape that your gbegiri mouth if you open it again.
Ode.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Amanwulu1(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:

Truth is, he does not give a damn. Impunity of the highest order. We will show him we give a damn next year.

They will vomit all they stole. Let them go ask Umaru Dikko who Buhari is.
dreamer dream on. There's nothing wrong wit dreaming for a living soul like u however, evrytin is wrong wit u trying to foist ur dream on d rest of us, who're sane, as a reality and I'm allergic to such insult.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by Amanwulu1(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2014
pendy79:

Go look up what STOCKHOLM SYNDROME means that is the malaise that you and other idiots who reasoned and think like you suffer from.

So it was a marvellous biz idea to roundtrips and rip off the nation with fathom subsidy claims for petroleum product he never brought in?

I'm sure Mohammed Abacha deserves the billons of naira that he was told to go away with since it was his and his father's sweat and he will use it to capture Kano state for your lord and master.

You must be daft to have written what you wrote.
see dis oso chi egbu. U're d daft here, so u knw dat money can capture kano yet u're dancing naked hailing buhari. Who'll den give him d money to capture presidency or are u now saying dat u knw he stole?
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pentagonal: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
Foolish idiot, just because dozzybaba is giving you fatal blow each time you had a fight with him, you're now looking for something to tie him down(trait of yo-robber peoplegrin).
Have dozzy ever told you that he is a millionaire or you just pull that out from your smelling anus?
Dozzy always remind you that he stick to the course he studied at the uni and now working in a good pharmaceutical company unlike you dwarf who left what you studied at school only to dey mold blockgrin

Sango will rape that your gbegiri mouth if you open it again.
Ode.

you are loser and a consummated re..tard!!!! dozie may amadioha kill every living thing in your household... if you have not boasted here that you are multimillionaire... you told us about numerous branch of your labs and pharmacy, you were opening nationwide and how the owerri branch is already earning you millions. you even said one machine in your lab can buy all the cars i sold late last year. when I brought out the article where you were pleading in punch for an internship space, you lied that you served in 2008, whereas you just serve in late 2012/13. anyway lying is inbreed in the DNA of never do wells like you. like ojuiku your village coward you abscounded with your dozzybaba and yourhealthlab monikers and remain cold dead even when we call you out on numerous occasions. and if I don't mold block for living everyone related to you and all member of your lineage will be plague for chronic lunacy and bubonic plague.

cc oyenaku3
tsolz800
genscatter.

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by OmEnT4: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

you are loser and a consummated re..tard!!!! dozie may amadioha kill every living thing in your household... if you have not boasted here that you are multimillionaire... you told us about numerous branch of your labs and pharmacy, you were opening nationwide and how the owerri branch is already earning you millions. you even said one machine in your lab can buy all the cars i sold late last year. when I brought out the article where you were pleading in punch for an internship space, you lied that you served in 2008, whereas you just serve in late 2012/13. anyway lying is inbreed in the DNA of never do wells like you. like ojuiku your village coward you abscounded with your dozzybaba and yourhealthlab monikers and remain cold dead even when we call you out on numerous occasions. and if I don't mold block for living everyone related to you and all member of your lineage will be plague for chronic lunacy and bubonic plague.

cc oyenaku3
tsolz800
genscatter.
Foolish fool, you're the loser we have here that's why you're calling for backupgrin

Idiotic mofo, Sango will punish you and your generation that is yet to come.
Lying bastard.
Re: AMCON Returns Capital Oil To TAN Coordinator!! Dividend Of Jonatan's Largesse. by pentagonal: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
OmEnT4:
Foolish fool, you're the loser we have here that's why you're calling for backupgrin

Idiotic mofo, Sango will punish you and your generation that is yet to come.
Lying bastard.

dozie you are disgrace to the entire planet. even your fellow igbos like nnwei1stson and load of political section posters swallow your lies. na amadioha go kill all your family member for feeding us with lies for eons. idi0tic agege slum dweller. those guys witness your lies first class, I'm calling them to see your 360 degree turn around with your age long lies.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Life International Hospital Opens in Awka / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This / Legislative Aides Accuse Saraki, Dogara Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.