Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? (4405 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
1. You Should Be The One To Start Up A Chat As A Guy
These ones won't start up a chat first because they don't want you to have an impression that they are desperate about you.. Even if they stay in your list for 10yrs, they would never start up a chat

2. Any Guy Who Likes Chatting With Them Wants To Woo Them
Honestly this is so annoying. Some of them believe that every guy who frequently poke them, inbox them or add them wants to vibe/toast them.

3. The Ones Who Strike Up a Chat With You In times of Need
When these ones strike up a chat with you, there's 90% probability that it's either they need monetary favour from you or they want to renew their internet bundle

4. The Ones Who Act As If They Don't know You Any Longer
These are probably your former class mates, few years later you stumbled upon their usernames and sent them request, only for them to pretend they cant remember having you as a classmate just to show class

5.Changing Display Pictures By Intervals
This kind of ladies repulse me a lot, they can change up to 20 DPs a day, you see them changing display pictures unnecessarily as if they are into beauty contest

6. The Smiley Users
These ones are lazy to type, therefore they reply using smileys.
E.g, how are u ? cool
How was your exam ? grin

7. Monosyllabic replies
I think this is the most annoying. You took your time to compose a msg to a lady, only for you to be replied with, " 5n u ?, kul u ?, yap u ? Yup u ?

8. Those Who Deliberately Ignore Your Msgs
You have sent her numerous msgs without any reply and you thought she must be busy, only for you to see her changing PMs and uploading different pictures without replying your msgs

9. They Send Request And Are Unwilling To Chat
Majority of the ladies are guilty of this, they would send you friend request and expect you start up a chat first just because they have done you a great favour being the one to send friend request

10. The Ones Who Upload the Picture Of A guy and Start Worshipping Him
I'm not trying to say this is bad but the manner at which some ladies do it is just so alarming. These ones upload the picture of a guy and worship him as if he's the saviour of the earth.. If they can channel that praises to God, I'm sure God will quickly open the windows of Heaven unto them in no time

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
All ov the above....
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oya husby,talk true,which number i dey?
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by wirelessssss(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
11. The ones who irl are men pretending to be ladies

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jennimma:
Oya husby,talk true,which number i dey?
hehehehehehehe you suppose know say me I go definitely tell you wink
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by adonbilivit: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
ugly girls putting up pics of handsome guys that dont
even know they exist with tags like "you are the best, i
miss you boo"...if you are ugly you are ugly! you know
why? cos sinzu is sinzu

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Lordabas: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2014

I detest

Oh-my! shocked
I detest all
grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehehe you suppose know say me I go definitely tell you wink
ngwa,talk your mind
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by eunisam: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
it depend oh. Not when somebody like P-square or fashola starts a chat. Girls them mumu chaaa! None of the of the above.got no time.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by adonbilivit: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
hope u are healed now
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tosyn , you're recovering baa?
back to biz....Monosyllabic ones...
I didn't notice this on time until I saw that her replies has either, Yea, Na, brb, kind of, maybe, kk...this one na him pain pass...
K means I'm managing u
kk means you're boring
kkk means don't you get it, I hate you...

Girls sha

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
adonbilivit:
ugly girls putting up pics of handsome guys that dont
even know they exist with tags like "you are the best, i
miss you boo"...if you are ugly you are ugly! you know
why? cos sinzu is sinzu
lol
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by YungwizzzyPt7: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
My list is online + offline

11. The one who starts asking for recharge card on the first day of chatting
Hellllloooo??

12. The babe who you are responsible for her subscription because you're dating her

13. The girl who you send airtime and she flashes you to say tell u she hot it

14. [size=20] The babe who speak like Qween Elizabeth but can't write a simple application letter [/size]

15. The babe who know all the names of Nigeria musicians but don't know the name of the Senate president!!!!

...I dey come make I quick buy sugar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Real Estates...call this number 08066666666666...if I hear...
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
Tosyn , you're recovering baa?
back to biz....Monosyllabic ones...
I didn't notice this on time until I saw that her replies has either, Yea, Na, brb, kind of, maybe, kk...this one na him pain pass...
K means I'm managing u
kk means you're boring
kkk means don't you get it, I hate you...

Girls sha
yeah baba thanks for the recovery wishes

** this is an evidence that I'm getting better, I just dey sleep since, joke up an hour ago and quickly did this write up ** grin
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
No 7 detest me...
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
This monosyllabic stuff is so annoying... k,kul u,fyn u,gud u,...and they hardly punctuate their messages. It's very annoying.
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Dramadiddy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
3 7 9 10
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
yeah baba thanks for the recovery wishes

** this is an evidence that I'm getting better, I just dey sleep since, joke up an hour ago and quickly did this write up ** grin
na so me sleep yesterday from morning till night...dem say na malaria... I don't know this is happening in this country, in Canada where I come from, malaria is a far-cry
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by nickz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
i hate the
the ones that enjoy keeping a nigga waiting......
imagine seeing 'KEMI IS TYPING A MESSAGE'
for like up to 5 minutes

please I accept not everybody can spell no need to dey check every word inside dictionary.........i thought every phone has this auto-correct ishsadsad

very annoying

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
I don't keep any of them in my list.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
na so me sleep yesterday from morning till night...dem say na malaria... I don't know this is happening in this country, in Canada where I come from, malaria is a far-cry
that's the nature of the country my broda.. Those mosquitoes go draw map of Nigeria for ur body
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Liamm(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
The ones that reply with "k" after seeing lines that took you 15/20mins to type.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
adonbilivit you are my main man.. I really appreciate ur concern grin

You no see how ladies just dey view this thread and dem dey fear to comment
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
that's the nature of the country my broda.. Those mosquitoes go draw map of Nigeria for ur body
because of them, my sisters visited me and forced me to dey use mosquito net...but those mosquitoes know the ropes...
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Kovic08(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
me that i dont have time for radarada.
if i see you doing scon scon on social network like this (especially girls) i will just change am for you

whereas the population of women is more than that of men cool

varieties dey !!!
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by jejemanito: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. You Should Be The One To Start Up A Chat As A Guy
These ones won't start up a chat first because they don't want you to have an impression that they are desperate about you.. Even if they stay in your list for 10yrs, they would never start up a chat

2. Any Guy Who Likes Chatting With Them Wants To Woo Them
Honestly this is so annoying. Some of them believe that every guy who frequently poke them, inbox them or add them want to vibe/toast them.

3. The Ones Who Strike Up a Chat With You In times of Need
When these ones strike up a chat with you, there's 90% probability that it's either they need a favour from you or they want to renew their internet bundle

4. The Ones Who Act As If They Don't know You Any Longer
These are probably your former class mates, few years later you stumbled upon their username and sent them request, only for them to pretend they cant remember having you as a classmate just to show class

5.Changing Display Pictures By Intervals
This kind of ladies repulse me a lot, they can change up to 20 DPs a day, you see them changing display pictures unnecessarily as if they are into beauty contest

6. The Smiley Users
These ones are lazy to type, therefore they reply using smileys.
E.g, how are u ? cool
How was your exam ? grin

7. Monosyllabic replies
You took your time to compose a msg to someone, only for you to be replied with, " 5n u ?, kul u ?, yap u ? Yup u ?

8. Those Who Deliberately Ignore Your Msgs
You have sent her numerous msgs without any reply and you thought she must be busy, only for you to see her changing and uploading different pictures without replying your msgs

9. They Send Request Are Unwilling To Chat
Majority of the ladies are guilty of this, they would send you friend request and expect you start up a chat first just because they expect you to do that first because they have done you a great favour being the one to send friend request

10. The Ones Who Uploads the Picture Of A guy and start Worshipping him
I'm not saying is too bad but the manner at which some ladies do it is just so alarming. These ones uploads the picture of a guy and worship him as if he's the saviour of the earth.. If they can channel that praises to God, I'm sure God will quickly open the windows of Heaven unto them in no time

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by adonbilivit: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
adonbilivit you are my main man.. I really appreciate ur concern grin

You no see how ladies just dey view this thread and dem dey fear to comment
i got u bro...dont mind yhem girls, its cos they are guity
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tosyn baba

I see ya work
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by dechandel(f): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
I don't do any of these.. Except the use of smiley.. I like those lil things a lot cheesy
Re: Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ? by chibwike(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
if i ask a girl...how are you..and she replies 'fyn'...or 'good'....that ends our chat....there is even one girl that replied me 'am k'....and i was like...are you now an alphabet?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / I Want To Chat With Hot Babes / Is It Wrong To Have Sex On Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.