Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Building A Naija Based Creative Messenger App With Paullo240 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building A Naija Based Creative Messenger App With Paullo240 (812 Views)

Review Needed On My Android Messenger App / Visitors/customers Data App With Python / Come! Let's Make A Naija Based 3d Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Naija Based Creative Messenger App With Paullo240 by naijatechworld: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Paullo240, a Nairalander, suggest that we build a messenger app in this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1978581/let-put-hands-together-becoming . I wasn't against it but I told da NL dat if we want to succeed or stand out we need to make ours different and unique. I've come up with ideas such as:

1. Messenger App That Doesn't Use Internet But Relies On Mesh Network.
2. Messenger App With Text and Voice Translation From Pidgin To Hausa To Igbo To Yoruba
3. Messenger App That Allows People To Get An Amount of Money Back When They Click On Certain Ads.

What Are Your Thoughts and Ideas?
Re: Building A Naija Based Creative Messenger App With Paullo240 by davroca16(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2014
#aaaaaaarggggh that would be soooo cool, I really believe this would be awesome in the market, if you can successfully carry it out. Well what can I say, **more grease to your elbows**!!
Re: Building A Naija Based Creative Messenger App With Paullo240 by LordRahl001: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2014
lovely, but first thing first. how's d architecture of the topology gonna be and how will we prevent plagiarism
Re: Building A Naija Based Creative Messenger App With Paullo240 by mikk3448(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Lolz....4 una mind
Re: Building A Naija Based Creative Messenger App With Paullo240 by Tosbi(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Hi guys, please check out [url]LagChat.com[/url] Lagos & Nigeria's premier indigenous chat app with lots of features ranging from webcam chat to voice calling, text messaging & library, online games, user created chat groups for their businesses & personal use among many others. The mobile app & site still in beta mode till coming Dec/Jan for full stable version. Let's all sign-up and support our indigenous work & promote ourselves to the world at large. Nigeria, great people, great nation.

(1) (Reply)

Emerging Greatness / Joomla Spc4 API Help / Question On Web Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.