Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage (3324 Views)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage by Pangea: 4:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Welcome to the jungle. grin
See my people defending incompetence!
With people like Okupe giving Jonathan advise, walahi, the man is doomed!

Sometimes I wonder whether these people thinks we are fools?
For voting such a man in the first place is a testament to Nigerian foolishness! angry
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage by Lordave: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Rexxie:
Foools will always find fault,foools will always complain..
VIVA GEJ
Only a B@stard and a psychologically impaired nematode like you would never find fault in an obvious wrongdoing!

Go get some brains, billy-goat
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage by Lordave: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2014
abacrested:
The president is the leader of Ecowas which Burkina Faso is a member. It's his responsibility to make sure they return to civilian rule. I see nothing wrong in that besides boko haram is a self inflicted war by the north. How can you wake up one day to start killing your siblings sponsored by your elites and expect the president to kill himself for the north east. He is the president of the whole country and leader of Ecowas. Let the elites, traditional, religious and political leaders of North East call their almajiris to order. Must we always blame the president for all our problems? Their are people closer to this insurgents than the president. With sincerity they can put an end to this mess just like GEJ and SS leaders did during militancy. Besides, why did the militants not murder their people during the Struggle? During the biafra war,more than 5 thousand Igbo youth were murdered by the north with the help of the west, now the north has been turned against themselves by the spirit of those innocent Igbo. This is payback time for the north and the president does not want to worsen the killings by odering the army to do the Odi style. If you care so much for this people, go to Mubi and fight, die a hero for me I don't give a damn,let them wipe out themselves if it will bring peace,enough of this insults to the person of the president.
You tried to make sense but ended up sounding illogical and sentimentally pathetic. Read what you wrote again and edit your contradictions.
You said the situation in the North East was self inflicted, so, are you trying to say that Nigerians are responsible for the political instability in Burkina Faso right now? Hence, the need for GEJ's visit is more imperative than staying home to put his house in other?
Whoever told you that 5 thousand Igbo youths died during the civil is as uninformed as you are!
Nevertheless, I'd take that figure as the number of youths murdered in the prewar violence. I'm an Igbo too, revenge on the Hausas must surely come but probably in an unimagined manner.
It's utterly naive for any Easterner to think that Jonathan has us in mind. Even the Yorubas you are accusing of conspiracy probably may not have done something as bad and life threatening as orchestrating the abandoned property incident as such point of time in the life of surviving Igbo victims of war. What could be more inhumane? Ijaws are guilty also. Despite that, I don't threat individuals with a jaundiced view of the ethnic group he comes from.
In a nutshell, GEJ is not an Igbo, neither is he taking revenge for us. He's more inclined on his political ambitions which is "to chop my own and go".
I'm yet to see any Igbo person who could convince me beyond reasonable doubts on why GEJ deserves to be a nation's president, not even for a second time. Until then he remains incompetent and clueless!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Lordave:
Only a B@stard and a psychologically impaired nematode like you would never find fault in an obvious wrongdoing!

Go get some brains, billy-goat
u could as well heap da blame for ur personal,family n ancestral woes n failures on da hardworking gej,u miserable n godforsaken piece of shiit..it will do u a whole lotta gud to go get a job n get ur sorry arsse busy instead of giving ur poor n agonising dada hypertention over ur worthless life...
How'bout ur lost lollipops,who u gonna blame for that? Bloody diickhead..
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2014
Abeg make e tell oga GEJ say since 2% of nigeria dey insignificant, make them they pay 2% of federal allocation monthly go my account. Biko
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To Burkina faso Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lordave:
You tried to make sense but ended up sounding illogical and sentimentally pathetic. Read what you wrote again and edit your contradictions.
You said the situation in the North East was self inflicted, so, are you trying to say that Nigerians are responsible for the political instability in Burkina Faso right now? Hence, the need for GEJ's visit is more imperative than staying home to put his house in other?
Whoever told you that 5 thousand Igbo youths died during the civil is as uninformed as you are!
Nevertheless, I'd take that figure as the number of youths murdered in the prewar violence. I'm an Igbo too, revenge on the Hausas must surely come but probably in an unimagined manner.
It's utterly naive for any Easterner to think that Jonathan has us in mind. Even the Yorubas you are accusing of conspiracy probably may not have done something as bad and life threatening as orchestrating the abandoned property incident as such point of time in the life of surviving Igbo victims of war. What could be more inhumane? Ijaws are guilty also. Despite that, I don't threat individuals with a jaundiced view of the ethnic group he comes from.
In a nutshell, GEJ is not an Igbo, neither is he taking revenge for us. He's more inclined on his political ambitions which is "to chop my own and go".
I'm yet to see any Igbo person who could convince me beyond reasonable doubts on why GEJ deserves to be a nation's president, not even for a second time. Until then he remains incompetent and clueless!
accursed sonofabiitch,u gotta bet ur miserable arsse that u know already that u've booked ur place in da evil forest..sonofabloodypiimp..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call For Peace And Unity From Our Igbo Brothers / TOO BAD!!! Ambode Removes Fashola’s Name From List Of Lagos Past Governors / Buhari's Adviser Ojudu Disgraced By Ekiti Youths 4 His Plans 2 Remove Fayose(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.