Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? (4584 Views)

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2014
wiegraf:

Then he abandoned them. That's not responsible, is it? So why are you blaming this solely on man? Especially considering your version of the creator, which is omnixx.x?

Let's see, I create an earthquake, (proxy or no even,) it kills a couple of hapless folk. I now bear no responsibility?
...or you put a cobra in a house with children and it kills 3 children over a period of time and you bear no responsibility? since you are not the cobra doing the envenomation? or you blame the children for not growing up quickly enough to be able to kill the snake! Church is funny o!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Pr0ton:

I initially didn't want to reply your post, but I later felt like.

Well then.

The particular brand of Paracetamol is God. So what other brand(s) do we have?
That is the mistake you are making my friend. God, in this case, can only be your Paracetamol and not your brand. Your question to that is not feasible.
Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2014
plaetton:

Correction.
We are talking here about god, the cure-all drug.

Let me give you another drug example.

Let's say that are being persuaded to buy this drug being sold and promoted as being able able to cure an entire host of deadly diseases, as well being used for inoculation against measles.

But before you buy the drug , you witness right before you that people who had already used the drug were getting measles at an alarming rate. Some had even contracted other diseases that ensured a very painful and agonising death.

So, would you be insane enough to go ahead with taking this drug, or would you, your family and your friends run far far away from it?

If the drug doesn't cure or help prevent any illness, should that drug not be allowed to die, and company allowed to go bankrupt?

Pls answer, and stop your usual rigmarole.
I will answer and stop the usual rigmarole. I will not try to please you and displease common sense. I will answer.

If I am just a passer-by who is not really interested in the drug now leading to measles I will go ahead and push for the ban of the drug and even prosecution of the company for harming people. Since I am interested in the drug, maybe because of the promises in using it, this is what I will do.

I will try to find out if the patients took the right prescription as instructed in the manual that came with the drug. If actually they did, I will push for the drug to be banned. But if they did not, I will only suggest that the new patients do and not preach against the company or drug.
Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by wiegraf: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oga reyg, wwwaaazzzzxxxxxxxxuuuuuuuuupppppppp.gif
Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
wiegraf:
Oga reyg, wwwaaazzzzxxxxxxxxuuuuuuuuupppppppp.gif
Lololol. Mr Potty Mouth, wiegraf, I am fine. What is happening?
Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by druid06(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Hey!

Could someone educate me on the dealings with the synagogue collapsed structure.

What happened?

What is the story coming from the man of GOD causing the collapse of the building?

What are other (Law Enforcement Authority) saying caused this?
Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by Apina(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Reyginus:
Lol. Wetin I mean be say, you no fit talk say something wey everybody get don die because one pesin like that kill him own.

The thing be sey, once you talk that kind talk wetin e mean be sey that particular thing don die completely. Make I use one story like that explain am give you. You know sey everybody get money for different amount abi? Imagine say you go oversea come see where wan yeye man dey burn him money say him don tire for am. For this kain thing eh, e no go make sense to come sey everybody for that country like to dey burn dia money. If we talk so, we don lie be that, because, na only one man we see wen dey burn him money.
If you look this thing wen my friend, plaetton, dey talk, e wan resemble the tory wen I just nack give you. Him see say one man no respect some kain rules for building him house him come dey ask whether that one mean say everybody wen dey do the same work with the man get sense at all? Him dey use one man wahala judge all our wahala.

Na so him also bring baba God inside o. Imagine wen pesin no obey him papa, come make mistake wen him papa warm am against, you no go blame him papa na. And e no mean say the paley don die.

As e be so, na him brain wey no too correct you go blame, no be him papa or people wen dey do the same work. Abi no be so?
R u a philosopher?
Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by plaetton: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/residential-building-collapses-in-cairo-1416926446-slideshow/

A residential building collapse in Cairo, killing 18 (so far) people.

I am going to monitor this case to see how the authorities in Egypt investigate and deal with case, then compare it with the Synagogue Tragy-comedy that claimed 115 lives Nigeria.
Re: Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? by urheme: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
plaetton:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/residential-building-collapses-in-cairo-1416926446-slideshow/

A residential building collapse in Cairo, killing 18 (so far) people.

I am going to monitor this case to see how the authorities in Egypt investigate and deal with case, then compare it with the Synagogue Tragy-comedy that claimed 115 lives Nigeria.

Am intrested too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Should Not Drink Alcohol - Perry Stone / Muslim Apologists Defending Paedophilia. / Debunking The Miracles Supposedly Substantiated By Dr Richard Casdorph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.