Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations (101207 Views)

Women Representation Under Buhari Poorer Than Past Administrations – UN / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court / See The Names Of Those Who Will Probe Yaradua And Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Amack(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
Any one with ongoing ceremony story and pictures in akwa ibom
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by olapluto(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chommieblaq:
with all the debt u mentioned, How comes Nigeria become African highest economy, overtaking South Africa, 27 in the whole world. If u no get work carry chair come make I teach u economics, and stop fooling urself , we know better.
Ignorant Nigerian. I knew the rebasement will fo.ol a lot of gullible folks. And you claim to 'know better'.
Let me use football to give you example. Say Nigeria vs Congo, and Nigerian strikers could not score for 85 minutes. Nigerians then remove Congo goal keeper and move the post to the middle of the field, then we score 20 goals. Does that mean Nigerian strikers have improved?

7 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by bameyi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ok I give you credit you gave use fact, I don't care if they are propaganda or not this are recorded facts. Your opponents have presented us with no numbers or fact. Why do we nigerian act ignorantly. Pls lets change this attitude. Nigerian is a great country with all our leaders have put us through we still standing. But let's not shield bad leaders cause we encouraging them to suppress the masses.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by kennosklint(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hw can I get to ikete kpeme??
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Firefire(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
“My view and the view of the CBN is that if we will have to use some of our reserves to support the currency, we will. No central bank governor will say that he will not support the currency but we want to be very clear in our minds and to the public that there is no country in the world that will allow its currency to be determined by the market.

“Certainly, the currency is neither over-valued nor under-valued. We are not looking for a stronger currency nor a weaker one. We just want an anchor of expectations: people want to pay school fees; people want to import raw materials; investors wants to be able to predict the returns they would have on their investments; and we think ultimately that it is more important than having a reserve at $50 billion or $40 billion.“We will use the reserves and the interest rates and I believe we have gone through the most difficult period. Hopefully the next months will not be as difficult as the last one or two.

We expect that the Naira will be maintained within our target band but the message is that we are committed to the stability of the exchange rate and we will not, unless we are forced, to allow the Naira to weaken. I think I should make that very clear.”

$41. 7 foreign reserveThe CBN boss noted the decline in external reserves to the current $45.27 billion but said it was better that the $41.19 billion recorded at the end-September, last year.According to him,

“the Committee (MPC) noted that this level of accretion is too low given the relatively high price of crude oil and further underscores the need for much-needed reform of the oil sector”, and said measures would be taken to address the unbridled demand for dollar in the foreign exchange market.

MPC decisionsThe governor announced that the Monetary Policy Rate, MPR, was retained at 12.0 per cent with a symmetric corridor of 200 basis point around the MPR by the MPC.

His words, “the Committee noted that the actions taken at the last MPC have served the purpose of helping the naira avoid the fate of other developing country’s currencies by keeping it relatively stable. It also noted the continued moderation in inflation and the benign outlook for the next six months.“The Committee decided by a vote of 11 members to hold the MPR at 12.0 per cent.

One member voted to reduce the MPR by 50 basis points. 11 members voted to retain the symmetric corridor of 200 basis points around the MPR while one member voted for an asymmetric corridor of 200 basis points above the MPR and 400 basis points below the MPR.

All members voted to retain the 50.0 per cent Cash Reserve Requirement (CRR) on public sector funds, and 12.0 per cent CRR on private sector deposits.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/i-ll-not-devalue-the-naira-sanusi/
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
olapluto:

Ignorant Nigerian. I knew the rebasement will fo.ol a lot of gullible folks. And you claim to 'know better'.
Let me use football to give you example. Say Nigeria vs Congo, and Nigerian strikers could not score for 85 minutes. Nigerians then remove Congo goal keeper and move the post to the middle of the field, then we score 20 goals. Does that mean Nigerian strikers have improved?
Rebasement was a ploy to deceive Nigeria that we have ROBUST economy. Whereas, all they did was to RECALCULATE our GDP since 1990 http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21600734-revised-figures-show-nigeria-africas-largest-economy-step-change

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by ichidodo: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
[b] For those who aren't in-sync with happenings around here....Lemme break it down for you...Yesterday datolee so destroyed barcanista's lingam with links,facts and the hard truth about Buhari's 'sanctimoniuos political postures and propaganda re-packaging' that there was nothing anyone could do to save him not even his fellow janjweeds and to rub insult to injury,the rap.e-incident was aired live on AIT FrontPage-a circumstance which barcanista found not only embarrasing but quite hard to swallow-The politic section has been very hot since then with emotional rebuttal threads posted by Obiagelli and co to compensate for barcanista's abondonement yesterday...which in the shortterm has beefed up barcanista's morale-not honour- very minutely...cue-in this latest thread by our dear beat-down victim all in a bid to regain APC's honor and employement....But Alas,Barcanista has been pummelled again and the bloody mess aired live on FrontPage AGAIN...When will cease fire ever be called on this forceful- but with facts,links and truths-rearrangement of barcanista's dental structures ...only time will tell.Stay tuned for more..[/b]

7 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by KingTom(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Barcanista my brother! You are a strong man, but the fact is you are outnumbered! You say a reasonable thing and you are hounded and given 2 likes, your opponent points towards the direction of sentimental foolishness and is hailed with 17 likes! The issue is terrible! I may not be a Buhari fan like you, but I certainly know my life is worse under Johnathan!
FACTS
As a student I bought my first vehicle in 2006, fuelling it was easy I was buying fuel of N1,000 and enjoying half a tank. Who was President?

In 2008 I travelled to Adamawa to speak at a health seminar, the journey was stress free and in fact I drove there myself on N2,500 fuel. Who was President?

In 2011 I bought a new vehicle in November, travelled in December and came back to buy fuel, what did the lady say? "Oga na N120 a litre o" I laughed and she then explained the whole thing to me, mass protests were staged, my younger brother Adeboyega was beaten to stupor by RIOT CONTROL POLICE for a peaceful protest, when my aged aunt came to take him to the hospital they sprayed tear gas on her! Who authorised it? Who was President?

In 2014 I dare you to drive to Adamawa on N2,500 petrol if your vehicle doesn't stop the terrorists will eventually get to you. I hear Mubi is no longer part of Nigeria?

The Federal Military is busy burning BRT buses

I weep for this country
Signed
Concerned Nigerian

13 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
soloiky:
We check what is eating the money, Boko Haram and Infastructure. The rail is working, 15hrs light, food stuff is coming down. God bless Nigeria.

24hrs now and still counting no light blinks here.
Which rail sir?
Boko haram is eating up our money?
Well where is GEJ on the richest men in Africa and where is Nigeria on the richest or rather poorest country?
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by chemali: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
"How can President Goodluck Jonathan account for the hurried sharing of $1bn to the three tiers of government on December 31, 2010? Of what urgent purpose was the $1bn meant for? Is it for politicking? Is it New Year bonus? Why was this meeting on the eve of the New Year of the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee, convened secretly as an emergency meeting?," the CNPP asked.

The conference added that it was "highly regrettable to finger President Jonathan whose government is cap in hand on a borrowing binge, to covertly disburse the Excess Crude Account for political gains."

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/55/5521353_-os-nigeria-econ-gv-excess-crude-fund-fg-states-lgs-share.html

It was at this point in 2011 I realised we would lose it with Jonathan and he has proved me right. He has not been a good steward of the Nation's finances. Nigeria has never had it this good in consistent high revenues for the past 3.5 years.

What did we get from this regime? NYSC levying 4,000 per student. FRSC requiring we all change our number plates. Prospective applicants for jobs asked to pay before they could even get to write a test. Fuel price increase. Insecurity. Acclaimed criminal being pardoned. Pension thieves going with a slap on the wrist. Malabu oil scam. Oronsaye fraud. Hundreds dying daily and no appropriate response. Stalemate on PIB... It is a sad situation.

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
I am a fool because I am taking my time to educate Nigerians? We all know who the fool is here
You need to be educated yourself.
Did Obasanjo and Yar'dua fight this level of terrorism? Do you know how much money is being spent on fighting terror? Do you also know that investor rate reduced because ot these issues?
I only thank God that when they were swearing hell to make Nigeria ungovernable it was there own downfall they plotted. I pity ACN for joining with the enemies of the state. Surely, APC has failed!

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Final remark, The whole argument of foreign debt is a non-issue. Thailand has more external reserve than UK, Brazil external reserve is equivalent to that of US and UK joined together. Nigeria is 45th in term of country with highest external reserve.

In terms of external debt, the likes of Ghana, Tanzania are owing more than Nigeria.. we are 89th in the world.

Argument should center on the development of this nation than stockpiling fund in reserve (except the ECA or SWF for infrastructure investment). Get the damn money out of wherever it is and use it for the development of this nation. Until then, Jonathan till Buhari stop contesting election in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
KingTom:
Barcanista my brother! You are a strong man, but the fact is you are outnumbered! You say a reasonable thing and you are hounded and given 2 likes, your opponent points towards the direction of sentimental foolishness and is hailed with 17 likes! The issue is terrible! I may not be a Buhari fan like you, but I certainly know my life is worse under Johnathan!
FACTS
As a student I bought my first vehicle in 2006, fuelling it was easy I was buying fuel of N1,000 and enjoying half a tank. Who was President?

In 2008 I travelled to Adamawa to speak at a health seminar, the journey was stress free and in fact I drove there myself on N2,500 fuel. Who was President?

In 2011 I bought a new vehicle in November, travelled in December and came back to buy fuel, what did the lady say? "Oga na N120 a litre o" I laughed and she then explained the whole thing to me, mass protests were staged, my younger brother Adeboyega was beaten to stupor by RIOT CONTROL POLICE for a peaceful protest, when my aged aunt came to take him to the hospital they sprayed tear gas on her! Who authorised it? Who was President?

In 2014 I dare you to drive to Adamawa on N2,500 petrol if your vehicle doesn't stop the terrorists will eventually get to you. I hear Mubi is no longer part of Nigeria?

I weep for this country
Signed
Concerned Nigerian

fellow concerned Nigerian that can feel what I feel.

#bringbackourcountry

6 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by rabjay(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Opiosko:
Lol! It's not about having access to more money, but what u are doing with the money. How much has GeJ used to reform ur amajiri terrorists recruitment camps to rescue northern children and give them a future?.. How much has been spent in reforming our military to help counter Buhari islamic insurgency?.....

How has GEJ spent to buy weapon with Oritsejafor in destructing NE for him get pitty from order part of Nigeria

How much he has spent fueling Boko Haram

How much he has spent to kill Azazi because he said the true "PDP are Boko Haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by abacus(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

So let me recap my point

1) External debt increased because we have more expenditure and revenue haven't kept the pace (still trying to find Nigeria's revenue history) plus the issue of theft of crude and output disruptions http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-31/nigeria-finance-ministry-says-revenue-gap-may-reach-12-billion.html

2) GEJ haven't done so bad with borrowing, infact, OBJ borrowed more than him

3) External reserve was deplated because SLS prefer defending the Naira with external reserve than devaluing the naira

I hope we will as usual, keep it a clean debate. Thanks

Are these part of the expenditure?

1. Two luxury bulletproof cars procured with public funds by the Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah.

2. Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, spent about N10billion on chartered private jets.

3. Contract to secure the waterways to former Niger Delta warlord Chief Government Ekpemupolo (a.k.a Tompolo) (http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oil-theft-so-why-was-tompolo-paid-n15-billion-/151835/)

etc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Smooyis(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
karlmax2:
i hope you know that a countries external debt includes those borrowed by states ? And Nigerians know the states that has mogaged the life of their unborn children with loans to service the ego of a certain Tinubu.this debt includes the one FASHOLE collected for school project he didn't do and ran to court when asked to account for it the one fayemi used to buy that 50million naira bed was also part of the debt and the ameachis private jet too.
So don't make it seem as if the debt is federal government alone .it includes the loans fg signed off for states
Don't be ignorant man, if the federal govt and some of the states have been as prudent as the Fashola led govt in Lagos state in the effective utilization of loans especially as regards the Eko project in public schools, Nigeria would have been a better country.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:
Final remark, The whole argument of foreign debt is a non-issue. Thailand has more external reserve than UK, Brazil external reserve is equivalent to that of US and UK joined together. Nigeria is 45th in term of country with highest external reserve.

In terms of external debt, the likes of Ghana, Tanzania are owing more than Nigeria.. we are 89th in the world.

Argument should center on the development of this nation than stockpiling fund in reserve (except the ECA or SWF for infrastructure investment). Get the damn money out of wherever it is and use it for the development of this nation. Until then, Jonathan till Buhari stop contesting election in Nigeria.

Majority of people that voted for Jona back then have their regretful fingers in their own mouth. Not talking about Buhari but certainly it is glaring you are blinded with sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kai!!! GEJ, shoeless 'arungun' angry cry

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
KingTom:
FACTS

I weep for this country
Signed
Concerned Nigerian
Thank you for this piece. My Noble Doc

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by chemali: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

I guess Jonathan has been spending all the money on the development of the nation
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Barcanista, I greet you. Where is your friend, Detolee?

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by KingTom(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
dguyindcorner:

fellow concerned Nigerian that can feel what I feel.

#bringbackourcountry
We will get back there eventually sir

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
datolee:

The issue is with all the monies earned, monies spent, reserve depleted, debt sunk despite the partial subsidy removal etc, What have that benefit our economy? Infrastructure? Manufacturing sector? All the 3 refineries promised in 2012 are comatose. We keep hearing electricity but it is worse. The countries you mentioned could pin-point what they used theirs for. Mismanagement, Oil Subsidy fraud(still ongoing), Kerosene Subsidy fraud, missing 10 billion dollars(according to iwaela), Theft and other looting is the order of the day

9 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Barcanista, I greet you. Where is your friend, Detolee?
He is somewhere wishing that it never makes fp

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
jcmaiah:

You need to be educated yourself.
Did Obasanjo and Yar'dua fight this level of terrorism? Do you know how much money is being spent on fighting terror? Do you also know that investor rate reduced because ot these issues?
I only thank God that when they were swearing hell to make Nigeria ungovernable it was there own downfall they plotted. I pity ACN for joining with the enemies of the state. Surely, APC has failed!

See ignoramus, has Jonathan fought terrorism?
Where are the Chibok girls or rather women?
How many lives and property have been destroyed since the inception of Jona administration?
Rather than saying he is fighting terrorism, he is empowering terrorism is the qualifier.

#bringbackourcountry

3 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by kernel504(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Opiosko:
U are really working hard spending sleepless nights to earn ur next pay. I wish u could channel such effort to something that's worth it.

We may not all hail from the same clan,state, or share in the same political ideology or religion... But one thing is clear, we all want better future. Am a Pro-Jonathan, but that doesn't becloud my true view of things concerning us as a people.
Jonathan got it wrong on that verge.
1. The cost of maintaining these debts are high, example we are servicing our current debt with 10% of our total budget(N4.8 trillion), is massive.
2. Considering the fact that oil price has reduced to $78 per barrel.I need not deny the fact that, Jonathan has been wonderful with infrastructures, compared to some other regimes.
Look, APC is not better, compared to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Ahmeduana(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
3. PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN:
EXTERNAL DEBT
Inherited: $3.94 billion Dollars

As At Now: $9.3 billion Dollars

[url]http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/edebtstock/docs/External%20Debt%20Stock%20as%20at%2030th%20June_%202014.pdf[/url]

FOREIGN RESERVE:
Inherited: $47. 7 billion (As At December 31st, 2009)

As At Now: $38.2BILLION http://www.cenbank.org/intops/Reserve.asp
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1842363_2014foreignreserve_jpegb778234d0e84907de925a2b063c2355a

N/B:
Of the $9.3 billion EXTERNAL DEBT, Federal Government’s owes $6.36b, while ALL 36 States plus FCT owes $3.0 billion
As at 2010, Oil Price was at $89 per barrel
As at 2011, It was $103 per barrel
As at Now it is $100 per barrel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_oil_market_chronology_from_2003
Meaning, Jonathan have access to more more money than Yar Adua, but he depleted the Foreign Reserve and Still Purge Us into Further Debt With NOTHING to show
REMEMBER THAT DURING OBASANJO AND YARADUA THERE WAS NO FUNCTIONAL RAILWAY SYSTEM, NO WORLD CLASS AIRPORT, AND THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ARE FEW, NO MAKARANTA ALMAJIRI, AND ALL THE 35,000 KILOMETERS ROAD NETWORKS ARE DEATH TRAP, And all these are functioning right now though not fully but we are on the right track of achieving NIGERIA of our dream. AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MORE MONEY,MORE PROBLEMS, MORE SOLUTIONS> OBASANJO CAME IN A DIFFERENT TIME YARADUA CAME IN AN INTERESTING TIME while jonathan is war time president all the money we should have used for infrastructure development purpose is been spent on in executing war on boko haram THIS IS MY QUESTION IS IT THE AMOUNT THE STATE GOVERNORS ARE COLLECTING AS MONTHLY ALLOCATION DURING OBASANJO AND YARADUA ERA IS IT THE SAME AMOUNT THEY ARE STILL COllECTING NOW? Left for the governor Nigeria will not be having anything call external reserve

6 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by hardebounty(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Abi ooh.. Small tym dey wud say dey r worthy to b leader

automaticcars:
^
^^
^^^

The three posters after op are very stup.id. Why attacking the op instead of saying any disagreement they have with the data the op has given us?

You guys are very fooli.sh. Dumb and fooli.sh indeed.
Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by Ahmeduana(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
automaticcars:
^
^^
^^^

The three posters after op are very stup.id. Why attacking the op instead of saying any disagreement they have with the data the op has given us?

AND WHAT DIFFERENCE DID YOU MAKE?

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by DobleO7: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
automaticcars:
^
^^
^^^

...and you think you are better off right?....why the insult?....it is very uncultured of you.

1 Like

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by damoobaba: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Opiosko:
Macro econs or Micro econs, my point is that these presidents faced different challenges and GeJ's is one that has not been seen before. How much have we spent on military hardwares alone to upgrade our military in the past few yrs?..
This same military that cannot Fight BH bt can only destroy BRT buses?

4 Likes

Re: External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations by dguyindcorner(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
ichidodo:
[b] For those who aren't in-sync with happenings around here....Lemme break it down for you...Yesterday datolee so destroyed barcanista's lingam with links,facts and the hard truth about Buhari's 'sanctimoniuos political postures and propaganda re-packaging' that there was nothing anyone could do to save him not even his fellow janjweeds and to rub insult to injury,the rap.e-incident was aired live on AIT FrontPage-a circumstance which barcanista found not only embarrasing but quite hard to swallow-The politic section has been very hot since then with emotional rebuttal threads posted by Obiagelli and co to compensate for barcanista's abondonement yesterday...which in the shortterm has beefed up barcanista's morale-not honour- very minutely...cue-in this latest thread by our dear beat-down victim all in a bid to regain APC's honor and employement....But Alas,Barcanista has been pummelled again and the bloody mess aired live on FrontPage AGAIN...When will cease fire ever be called on this forceful- but with facts,links and truths-rearrangement of barcanista's dental structures ...only time will tell.Stay tuned for more..[/b]

useless and fake facts

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.