Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife (3682 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
............and to die is gain.
true, the world can gain so much more from your absence
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
true, the world can gain so much more from your absence
Men haters will gain so much more from my absence.

The world needs me more than they need of you feminists.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Men haters will gain so much more from my absence.

The world needs me more than they need the all of you feminists.
I don't hate all men, I just don't like men like you and the world can do so much if you just vanish from the face of the earth. get matured people like R231, CFC fan and Mynd44 to teach you a thing or two smiley
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
I don't hate all men, I just don't like men like you and the world can do so much if you just vanish from the face of the earth. get matured people like R231, CFC fan and Mynd44 to teach you a thing or two smiley
And where is the maturity in hating someone you don't even know?

I didn't expect you to like me, let alone love because there is no love in the life of a member of a Hate Group.

How can you love me when it is quite clear that I'm like a stumbling block to your mission?.

We can't allow you and your lots to subdue men, unsurp power from them and subject them to eternal suffering.

The difference between you and I is that I love you even thou you don't deserve it.

The reason I can't hate you is because I understand that you are immature, selfish, extremely arrogant, self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly............lipsrsealed

Stop quoting me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:

I didn't expect you to like me, let alone love because there is no love in the life a member of a Hate Group.

How can you love me when it is quite clear that I'm like a stumbling block to your mission?.

We can't allow you and your lots to subdue men, unsurp power from them and subject them to eternal suffering.

The difference between you and I is that I love you even thou you don't deserve it.

The reason I can't hate you is because I understand that you are immature, selfish, extremely arrogant, self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly............lipsrsealed

like i already told u the people i mentioned above may have a cure for your stu.pidity, all hope is not lost. you are welcome
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Rapsainot(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:

I didn't expect you to like me, let alone love because there is no love in the life a member of a Hate Group.

Tallesty1,If he's in a bad mood and appears on your thread. Then Just know you are dead"

Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Tallesty1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
like i already told u the people i mentioned above may have a cure for your stu.pidity, all hope is not lost. you are welcome
I have alot of respect for people who mind their own business.

Why don't you mind yours and stop quoting me?

I don't quote you so please do thesame.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Tallesty1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
If he's in a bad mood and appears on your thread. Then Just know you are dead"
I'm not in a bad mood bro...

And I didn't insult mondi.

I think there is a difference between insulting someone and describing him?
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
I have alot of respect for people who mind their own business.

Why don't you mind yours and stop quoting me?

I don't quote you so please do thesame.
if you don't quote me, kindly tell me what the fvck u just did up there then? undecided lousy cuuunt!
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Tallesty1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
if you don't quote me, kindly tell me what the fvck u just did up there then? undecided lousy cunt!
Scroll up, you will see who started it first............
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Scroll up, you will see who started it first............
i thought u never quoted me...so what exactly are u doing right now? undecided
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Rapsainot(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm not in a bad mood bro...

And I didn't insult mondi.

I think there is a difference between insulting someone and describing him?
to be frank bro, just keep it cool with her.... Please shocked
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by Tallesty1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
to be frank bro, just keep it cool with her.... Please shocked
I don free her oo......
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
thorpido:
That ought to be the right thing for her to do especially because she was the initiator.
even if she wasn't the initiator. How does one run away from their spouse when he/she is in trouble. cry
Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by thorpido(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
cococandy:
even if she wasn't the initiator. How does one run away from their spouse when he/she is in trouble. cry
Hmmm.Couples should stick together even in times of trouble but sometimes fear takes over and self preservation takes precedence.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Fight With Neighbour Over Wife by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
thorpido:
sometimes fear takes over and self preservation takes precedence.
I guess so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet the biracial twins no one believes are sisters (PHOTO) / Married Men, What Would You Do If You Were In My Own Shoes / Would You Date A Single Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.