Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner (1037 Views)

Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester / When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! / Father Kills Daughter For Falling In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 07, 2014
A 36-year-old Indian man confessed to murdering his
daughter’s rapist. The father invited the 45-year-old to his home in Delhi’s Khajuri Khas area. There, he served the alleged rapist dinner. He then tied him to a chair, scorched his genitals with hot tongs and strangled him to death.
Apparently, the father had been planning the torture and
murder for two months, ever since his 14-year-old daughter was raped. He claims he did not go to the police after hearing of the sexual abuse as he feared members of his community would blame his young daughter for the incident.
After the murder, the father turned himself in at the local
police station and told the authorities of his gruesome
crimes. The father is now in police custody.
According to a police spokesperson: "Based on his statement, we sent a team to the spot and recovered the body. It has been sent for a post-mortem examination and his family has been informed. A case of murder has been registered and the 36-year-old man was arrested."
It sounds like something from a horror movie.
Source here
www.radar.ng/oddity/man-invites-daughters-rapist-over-for-dinner-roasts-his-penis-then-strangles-him-to-death/

Re: Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner by Chazzyboy: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2014
He should have reported the case to the police
Re: Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner by EfemenaXY: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Ayama!

What a gruesome read, but yes, the räpïst deserved it. Good thing it was a slow, torturous death. Well justified too.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I only wish all räpïsts will be given the same treatment. Should go a long way to making the world a better place.
Re: Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner by PrinceAkbabio(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Datz d best way 2 send al ds molesters 2 hel fire
Re: Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2014
PrinceAkbabio:
Datz d best way 2 send al ds molesters 2 hel fire
then what do you think its gonna happen to the man?
Me I think he should have used "juju"
Re: Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner by PrinceAkbabio(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2014
Olekumaster:
then what do you think its gonna happen to the man?
Me I think he should have used "juju"
he wil surely b set free somday, its jus a matter of time, bt if it wia 2b in naija, it wud hav bin a matter of cash n gues wat wil hapen? Case closed...
Re: Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner by Ranchhoddas: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Ayama!

What a gruesome read, but yes, the räpïst deserved it. Good thing it was a slow, torturous death. Well justified too.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I only wish all räpïsts will be given the same treatment. Should go a long way to making the world a better place.

what the hell? will you still say this should be done if it was a woman that r@ped a man?

(1) (Reply)

Rich Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor In Town Where He Grew Up. / Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? / Virginity Stop! Dont Break That Gate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.