Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Harmful/harmless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harmful/harmless (769 Views)

From Harmless Kisses To Illegal Touches To Light Romance Is The Beginning..... / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harmful/harmless by izeek(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
i was talking to this friend of mine (she) who was telling me about her boyfriend and a supposed friend(male).
now the issue is she is sleeping with this guy, and her bf see's him as harmless, but rather is suspecting some other dude who practically knows nothing.

it now got me thinking, how do we(guys) tell the harmless male friends from the harmful ones.

u got such experience then enlighten us.
Re: Harmful/harmless by dbaptist1(m): 1:06am On Nov 22, 2008
dats life 4 u
Re: Harmful/harmless by omo99(f): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2008
well you can't tell, just have a good girlfriend and build your relationship on trust. very essential
Re: Harmful/harmless by iice(f): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2008
izeek:

it now got me thinking, how do we(guys) tell the harmless male friends from the harmful ones.

By knowing who your friends are. No i don't mean it in the 'know who your friends are coz they are backstabbers' sense. I mean know the person he/she is.
Re: Harmful/harmless by HRhotness(f): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2008
body language really. . . like it or not, when 2 pple start having sex, their body language and the way they look at each other chnages. . . u just hav to watch out for these changes
Re: Harmful/harmless by opuro(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2008
let me tell you,
some babes are snake
just pray you meet a babe that really likes you
Re: Harmful/harmless by izeek(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
sometimes u cant evn tell from body l;ang.
the girl in question has not signs that wud give her away.
am saying this ocs if she never admitted i wud not have known.
and i tot i was a good judge of xter.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For Love? / Look Look ! / Are There Specific Things That Affect The Scent Of A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.