Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria (15347 Views)

Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / Dickson Alleges Plot To Destabilise Bayelsa / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by itsIYKE(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2014
muh4lyf:
If you want to stick to him,no problem... Na we all they suffer am irrespective of religion or tribe,na we all go still suffer am after then...
if u vote in apc,.we ll suffer their aimlessness too
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by tolustx(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2014
muh4lyf:
The question is does PDP have plan for Nigeria if APC doesn't... Nigerian Think!
This means u agree wit me dat APC has no agenda for d nation. That's d point.
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Nobleval:
what are you insinuating?
i want you to be a man of your words. Since you dont like APC, why dont you leave Lagos, an APC state. Go to Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi is a PDP state.

Dont go to Port Harcourt, dont go to Imo state, both are APC state too. You can go to Jalingo, Taraba state is a PDP state. Go there and enjoy the fresh air
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by izu777: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Trailblazer1(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
After APC scathers Nigeria, when they suddenly grabs power then they will now unit Nigeria abi?

In this critical moment in Nigeria's history I think its safe to say that APC propaganda is worst than Bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by swagwu(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
We are watching them closely like vulture watching and waiting for dead meat to rot well. Good news is that we all bleed and breath the same air, so no one is safe when its time to rock 'n' roll.
They spill blood, we make their's flow like river. Guns dont know the handlers, meaning no one or group has monopoly of evil and violence cool
u nailed it bro...
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2014
itsIYKE:
if u vote in apc,.we ll suffer their aimlessness too
You dont want APC but you like Lagos and Port Harcourt.

Lagos state and rivers are APC states. Taraba state and Kebbi state are PDP state.

Leave Lagos alone. Go to PDP state like Kebbi and Taraba. Go and enjoy the fresh air there
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Chicheey:
[b]So what do you except[/b]from a political party lead by JIHADIST Tinubu and Buhari.is never a surprise.Come here in Lagos and witness how Tinubu touts runs the show.

LOL
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2014
The devil u know is better than d angel u don't know. APC d angel we don't know is as deadly as a cobra, going by their utterances, politics of bitterness and silly propaganda which is their Hallmark.

I'll rather stick with PDP till a better opposition party with focus and and agenda is formed.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Chicheey:
So what do you except from a political party lead by JIHADIST Tinubu and Buhari.is never a surprise.Come here in Lagos and witness how Tinubu touts runs the show.
what are you still doing in Lagos? Why dont you leave Lagos and go to a PDP state?

Taraba state is a PDP state, Gombe state is a PDP, Kebbi state is a PDP state. Leave APC alone, leave Lagos alone. Go to Birnin Kebbi
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
i want you to be a man of your words. Since you dont like APC, why dont you leave Lagos, an APC state. Go to Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi is a PDP state.

Dont go to Port Harcourt, dont go to Imo state, both are APC state too. You can go to Jalingo, Taraba state is a PDP state. Go there and enjoy the fresh air
you are not making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Arysexy:
I'll rather stick with PDP till a better opposition party with focus and and agenda is formed.
very good. I want you to stick with PDP. Leave Lagos alone, Leave Port Harcourt alone, Leave Imo alone, Leave APC states alone.

Taraba state is a PDP state; go and 'stick' in Jalingo

Ebonyi state is a PDP state; go and 'stick' in abakaliki

Kebbi state is a PDP state; go and 'stick' in Birnin Kebbi
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Neatboy(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2014
APC has been accusing and counter accusing since its creation. I have never seen a party with so much hate, envy, jealousy bitterness and controversy like the APC. They all think that the end justifies the means, but they'll all pay with their own coin when the dies is cast.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Vado(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2014
Saying since one doesn't like APC, he/she should leave Lagos or Rivers sounds quite idiotic to me. The developments as witnessed in these regions today can't be credited to just a party but different administrations that piloted the affairs of such places effectively since their creation. Amaechi was elected on the platform of pdp afterall. You guys gotta chill, apc is just a yesterday's party.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
very good. I want you to stick with PDP. Leave Lagos alone, Leave Port Harcourt alone, Leave Imo alone, Leave APC states alone.

Who is this goat?

I will leave Lagos d day Lagos leave collecting federal allocation from pdp federal government.

Imo and rivers apc state? I laugh in Ogbomosho. Keep hoping, ur eyes go clear next year.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Nobleval:
you are not making sense.
You are the one not making sense bro.
You dont want APC but you dont want to leave Lagos, an APC state.

Why dont you go to Gombe? Gombe is a PDP state go there and enjoy there fresh air. Leave Lagos alone, leave APC alone

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by SlimSkipper(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2014
dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Neatboy(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2014
The Party of HATE and SCANDALS

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by nnachukz(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
And you are in Lagos. Lagos is an APC state, why dont you go to PDP states like Kebbi, Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa - They are all PDP states.

I dare you to leave APC states, leave Lagos, go to Birnin Kebbi. Kebbi state is a PDP state, go there and dont come back to Lagos again in your life !
my dear did APC create those states u mentioned? As a nigerian am free to live in any nigerian territary not minding the party that is in power there which may even change tomorrow. Even Rivers just newly became Apc controlled State. No party owns any state but nigerians do and are free to live there.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Arysexy:

Who is this goat?

I will leave Lagos d day Lagos leave collecting federal allocation from pdp federal government.

Imo and rivers apc state? I laugh in Ogbomosho. Keep hoping, ur eyes go clear next year.
Doofus
it is the constitutional right of Lagos to receive monthly statutory allocation from the central government since Lagos also accrue into the federation account.

So Rochas Okorocha and Chibuike Amaechi are no longer APC governors, right? I never knew you were this dumb shocked

zamfara is a PDP state, Gombe is a PDP state, Kebbi is a PDP state and they all collect federal allocation also. Why dont you go there and enjoy the fresh air of PDP over there
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by SlimSkipper(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Arysexy:

Who is this goat?

bro i hope u av d energy to laff wen ur master jonaTAN runs away like is predicesor OJUKWU for asylum in tanzania, den u saTANist wud av succeded in TANishin is worthless image

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by itsIYKE(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
You dont want APC but you like Lagos and Port Harcourt.

Lagos state and rivers are APC states. Taraba state and Kebbi state are PDP state.

Leave Lagos alone. Go to PDP state like Kebbi and Taraba. Go and enjoy the fresh air there
loll,who told u am in Lagos or ph?,...nd amaechi hasn't been in apc for up to a year remember he was a pdp member for most of his years in office?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by holatin(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2014
give me proof.
or is it because APC is also gaining an upper hand in d forthcoming election.
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Labour Party, like other midget parties, is an appendage of PDP. They don't have a mind of their own.

No surprises, they're only acting out a acript prepared by their paymaster, the PDP.
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Godmann(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2014
deletrue:
I made this same remarks yesterday. Every normal and reasonable Nigerian should be very careful about apc and their members. Now, carefully consider and evaluate the remarks of apc in every of their rallies. If pdp wins, there will be two abi parallel governments, bringbackourgirls group is our (apc) members, blood will flow and the more serious fear is the attemps to present Buhari who is almost finished. How on earth would apc, if they are sincere and would want to win election, present such old and highly confirm Islamic dangerious man. Consider the number of failures of this same man. The presentation of Buhari is a deliberate attempts to cause another failure so as to cause trouble because this man will fail again. There is no Nigerian will not like hot and sincere electorial contests. Let us also take on Amaechi. Has any Nigerian come across an individual like Amaechi, when it come to attacking the president, his wife etc? Off all that, the president has not responded. Look at Dino Malaye too. Though, he is a riff raff, these are abnormal apc members that can comfortably cause trouble. Seriously, he is so disorganised, therefore highly restless. All put together therefore, I am of the opinion that apc has dangerious inner intension to cause trouble. As before, there is no miracle that will make Buhari to match GEJ. All Nigerians should be ready for this party call apc. Devils.

Shameless liars. 2015 is the end of the lies.

We will see !!!
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
Doofus
it is the constitutional right of Lagos to receive monthly statutory allocation from the central government since Lagos also accrue into the federation account.

So Rochas Okorocha and Chibuike Amaechi are no longer APC governors, right? I never knew you were this dumb shocked

zamfara is a PDP state, Gombe is a PDP state, Kebbi is a PDP state and they all collect federal allocation also. Why dont you go there and enjoy the fresh air of PDP over there

Dumbo!

it is my right as stipulated in d constitution to live and work anywhere in Nigeria. Since ur reasoning faculty has been blocked by amala, y don't u run back to osun d red mud and brown roof world capital or to abeokuta where ur apc hold sway.

Go to omifunfun and enjoy apc wonders

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2014
SlimSkipper:

bro i hope u av d energy to laff wen ur master jonaTAN runs away like is predicesor OJUKWU for asylum in tanzania, den u saTANist wud av succeded in TANishin is worthless image

I don't respond to "H" factor trolls.

Now run away!
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by jemedo: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:

Is it that you lack ideas or what? You keep repeating this point. What's so great about Lagos state? Whether APC or PDP, it will go just fine, besides, they make Lagos convenient for themselves without thinking about the poor man. Tjnubu runs Lagos state with his touts

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2014
Arysexy:

Dumbo!

it is my right as stipulated in d constitution to live and wOrlando anywhere in Nigeria. Since ur reasoning faculty has been blocked by amala, y don't u run back to osun d red mud and brown roof world capital or to abeokuta where ur apc hold sway.

Go to omifunfun and enjoy apc wonders
Cretin
Dont go tribal. I dont do tribal slurs.
Did i read you write Abeokuta? Thats the capital of Ogun state, the state with the highest number of industries and universities in Nigeria. Thanks to the urban renewal and infrastructural drive of their APC governor that has made Ogun a haven for FDI's

APC states can be fiscially independent from the federal government, can the same be said about PDP states? The IGR of Lagos-Rivers-Ogun alone surpasses that of all the PDP states put together.

I know you are a Nigerian and you can live anywhere, so why dont you go to Zamafara state, its a PDP state, go and live there since you like PDP
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by fuelsaver: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2014
aboy247:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/170722-2015-labour-party-accuses-apc-of-plotting-to-destabilise-nigeria.html

http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1104-2015-labour-party-accuses-apc-of-plotting-to-destabilise-nigeria

Nigerians must understand that APC has a satanic agenda concerning Nigeria but God will not let their evil plans stand. A party headed by not even one christian amongst all its leader must never be allowed to seat on the sit of power in Nigeria. Read the Abuja Declaration and be wise to vote against APC if you love Nigeria and want peace for her. Open this https://www.nairaland.com/1797596/abuja-declaration-1989

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by SlimSkipper(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Arysexy:

I don't respond to "H" factor trolls.

Now run away!
I AINT RUNNIN NO WHERE TIS UR OGA DAT SHUD START GETTIN READY TO RUN COZ IN D NEW NIGERIA NO ROOM FOR CURRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by xcolanto(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2014
aboy247:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/170722-2015-labour-party-accuses-apc-of-plotting-to-destabilise-nigeria.html

http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1104-2015-labour-party-accuses-apc-of-plotting-to-destabilise-nigeria

Labour Party is trying to tell the nigerian people, army, airforce, customs and immigration and all other entities that make up the Nigerian state, we should all brace ourselves for the after effect of the apc loosing the general elections come 2015. All measures must be made the curtail their foot soilders (boko) and herdsmen (cattle normads) from causing mayhem and wanton distraction in the nothern and middle belt parts of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Rejects Adeosun's Call For Interest Rate Cut, Retains Benchmark Rat / Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS / Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.