Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria (15354 Views)

Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / Dickson Alleges Plot To Destabilise Bayelsa / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2014
bushdoc9919:
I am tired of our Nigerian democracy.

Every day the parties abuse each other....

And NOT one of them talks about the issues.

What plan does Labour Party have to develop Nigeria?

What plan does Labour party have to take Nigeria off oil?

And indeed....how about APC? How about PDP.?

WHERE ARE THE POLITICIANS WHO WILL DISCUSS ISSUES AND STOP ALL THIS INANE ALLEGATIONS AND COUNTER ALLEGATIONS?

I guess the problem is with Nigerians.....they do not want politics of ideas and principles....they want politics of j"""wds.cankerworms and saTANoids......and Islamists, and Christianists, and triblaisim...so long as they have their piece of the oil cake at the usual time.

Nigerians, let us have politics of ideas....and not politics of bitterness, allegations, abuse and litigation.

"The truth is that Nigeria is still far from ready for a true issues-based campaign. Here are reasons why:

1.Nigeria is still largely an illiterate nation: Literacy rate (the ability to read and write), which is the most basic parameter of measuring how educated an area is, is still low in Nigeria. Only 68% of Nigerians can read and write, and only 51.1% of adults in Nigeria, those eligible to vote, can read and write. This is not to make mention of the level and quality of education of the lucky ones who can read and write. Thus, more than half of the voting population will struggle to even understand the debates around issues by politicians. A snapshot of this can be viewed by listening to a group of average Nigerians debate – there is a tendency to lean on simplistic lines of thought, unsubstantiated arguments and unproven facts. This is because this is what their minds can grasp.

2.The way to win a Nigerian’s heart and mind is by appealing to his sentiments: This is quite self-explanatory. Appealing to a Nigerian’s ethnicity, or religious faith or place of origin wins him over way faster than trying to explain how you will guarantee food security for him as his president or ensure his children attend better public schools as his governor. We are a much divided nation where there is not only mutual suspicion of each other between religious faiths, ethnic groups and people of different geographic zones, but also where one group is always trying to have a position of supremacy over another group. This mindset is also prevalent even among some of the most educated and widely-traveled people in our society, those one will expect to have risen above such sentiments. Our politicians, knowing this, are only too eager to exploit these fissures amongst us."

From: Nigeria: We Are Not Ready For Intellectual Politics
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
No wonder the Reuters analysis described Nigerians as childish. Look at the things we say. Publicly. Are these people adults?

"It's our turn!"

"He's trying to get back at me!"

"They're jealous!"

"It's a conspiracy!"

"It's the work of my haters!"

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Max24: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=18pt]FOOLISH THREAD[/size]
Why bros? That pic taunting Yerima is anti-party activities for u. I know you are a supporter of GMB. Don't u know Senator Yerima is a member of your party and a strong supporter of GMB? Cant you see some similarity between them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by JEITO: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2014
#singing

Dan almajeri ya na bara iye iye
Wa ze ba shi ruwa ye sha raya ye raya ye
Allah ka ba ni kudi in siya masu ruwa su sha
Su sha ruwa su bar kuka

APC!!! Changi dole ko da balahi, ko da masifa
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2014
fuelsaver:

Nigerians must understand that APC has a satanic agenda concerning Nigeria but God will not let their evil plans stand. A party headed by not even one christian amongst all its leader must never be allowed to seat on the sit of power in Nigeria. Read the Abuja Declaration and be wise to vote against APC if you love Nigeria and want peace for her. Open this https://www.nairaland.com/1797596/abuja-declaration-1989
Why do you nitw1t find it very convenient to spew lies?
The national chairman of APC is John Oyegun, a christian from Edo state whereas the national chairman of PDP is a Moslem from Bauchi. There are about 14 PDP Governors in the North and they are all moslems.

When did religion even become a factor for good governace? Compare the achievements of APC governors and PDP Governors
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by hazyfm: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Max24:

Why bros? That pic taunting Yerima is anti-party activities for u. I know you are a supporter of GMB. Don't u know Senator Yerima is a member of your party and a strong supporter of GMB? Cant you see some similarity between them? cheesy

I don't support parties, I support individuals
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by hazyfm: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2014
Neatboy:
The Party of HATE and SCANDALS

Cloned pix
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by bidexmat(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
What more do we need to clarify the mess we are in. GMB fulfilled his promise. The country is in chaos. Some parts are ungovernable. He has gotten us to that point where our minds cannot connect with some things that are glaringly common sense. These old cargoes are tactically playing us a mind game. Bro , I had lived 25 years of ma life in the north. My worst experience was in 2008. All the properties my dad worked so hard to get since 1959 was drenched with fire in atwinkle of an eye. We had to run for our dear lives with the exception of ma papa who died of hypertension. This jihad war started a long time ago, we are jst seeing the manifestation and the biggest dynamite is warming up to explode. May be u have read the Abuja declaration of 1989. This is the future they envisaged. And for their evil cause, the will stop @ nothing. They dn't even care about APC and that is what Tinubu doesn't knw. Honestly, I have been round this nation and can categorically tell you that an hausaman is the smartest n honest person u can come across. If he wants to deal with you,he tells it to your face without fear and he will surely keep to his words. Somany things are better left unsaid. Fear north.
fitzmayowa:
I guess labour party is trying to tell us that the "Progressive" agenda of the APC is to destabilize nigeria come 2015...

One thing comes to mind though does the Labour party have concrete proof for the above assertions
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by nationwide1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
fitzmayowa:
I guess labour party is trying to tell us that the "Progressive" agenda of the APC is to destabilize nigeria come 2015...

One thing comes to mind though does the Labour party have concrete proof for the above assertions
Which proof do you need again? Are unguarded statements of Atiku and Buhari not enough proofs? Even the simplest mind can discern the agenda of the APC group.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by anibi9674: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
You dont want APC but you like Lagos and Port Harcourt.

Lagos and Rivers are APC states, why dont you leave Lagos alone? Go to Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi state is a PDP state, go there and dont come to Lagos again in your life. Taraba state is also a PDP state, you can also go there and dont come to Port Harcourt
Apc did nt build lagos neither portharcourt tinibu nd fashola dint make lagos Wat is it today

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
anibi9674:
Apc did nt build lagos neither portharcourt tinibu nd fashola dint make lagos Wat is it today
Fasahola built the Lekki-Ikoyi cable link bridge? A suspension bridge, the first of its kind in subsaharan africa.

Amachi is building a monorail in portharcourt. The second of its kind in Nigeria after the one still under construction in Lagos.

Now, tell me, which PDP Governor can build a monorail? Which PDP Governor can build a suspension bridge.

Zamfara state is PDP; Taraba state is PDP; Ebonyi state is PDP. Tell me what those PDP governors built in their state
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by gregg2: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
[size=15pt]APC = Boko haram

Boko Haram = APC[/size]

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by isrecole: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Labour Party is correct with its observation. APC Leaders are displaying every traits of desperadoes in their utterances and body language. The interesting thing is that the President has been calm and displaying maturity in every way. APC should know that Nigerians are more interested in what the opposition will offer Nigerians but they are not doing that. The opposition leaders were calling Jonathan and other PDP leaders thieves but Nigerians know that even APC Leaders are bigger thieves so who is foolong who? What I can deduce from APC Act of desperation is that they are exhibiting PATHOLOGICAL FEAR OF LOSING THE NEXT ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by PStacks(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Who doesn't know Labour Party is a PDP Stooge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by atinukedam(f): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
sibepoc:
Make person hear word na, PDP, APC, LP everywhere
wat else did u wnt 2 hear at naira land politics
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
The present govt is faulty, the available opposition is not even an option,,,hmmm 'once upon a country' * in CHINUA ACHEBE's voice...smh
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
hmmm
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
We need change but unfortunately there has not been a credible party to give Nigeria the desired change.

Looking for the change from APC could be disastrous going by the overwhelming and unguarded utterances of the party leaders. Their utterances are not helping Nigerian delicate security situation at all.

They are more of pull it down than build it up we must all support to reduce all enemies of progress to nothing.

Their style of opposition is worrisome and dangerous for the good of Nigeria. Most of the time such utterances are a source of encouragement to the enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Buhari and his fellow boko rats thinks he can use terrorism to intimidate Nigerians and win election by force. Na lie! #novacancy #gej2015 #wewantgoodluck

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by leofab(f): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
Fasahola built the Lekki-Ikoyi cable link bridge? A suspension bridge, the first of its kind in subsaharan africa.

Amachi is building a monorail in portharcourt. The second of its kind in Nigeria after the one still under construction in Lagos.

Now, tell me, which PDP Governor can build a monorail? Which PDP Governor can build a suspension bridge.

Zamfara state is PDP; Taraba state is PDP; Ebonyi state is PDP. Tell me what those PDP governors built in their state
your little brain won't let you know that it's was when Amechi was in PDP that he built those structures, ever since he decamped he has been using all his time in propaganda like his folks.... Whereas take a look!!!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by leofab(f): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
In Doyin Okupe's voice, I will go on leave by January because Buhari is not significant talk more of being a treat to GEJ!!

Source: NTai Good-morning Nigeria!!!
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by leofab(f): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
Why do you nitw1t find it very convenient to spew lies?
The national chairman of APC is John Oyegun, a christian from Edo state whereas the national chairman of PDP is a Moslem from Bauchi. There are about 14 PDP Governors in the North and they are all moslems.

When did religion even become a factor for good governace? Compare the achievements of APC governors and PDP Governors
and also compare the loans of APC governors and PDP governors!!!QED
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 08, 2014
feeling sleepy reading this thread
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2014
nationwide1:
Which proof do you need again? Are unguarded statements of Atiku and Buhari not enough proofs? Even the simplest mind can discern the agenda of the APC group.

with the potential dangers in these guys and others not mentioned, we still see some people celebrating them as national heroes!

Leadership is not about inciting utterances in the time of trouble. In a situation where primary school pupils react to careless statements of the elderly person... That means a lot on the characters of leaders we are to follow.
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Stevosty: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2014
all some people do is to insult, they will never face the facts but keep living in denial for God knows why, compare states controlled by apc and those of pdp, that's enough to make an objective decision.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by samento: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Labour party! Is that not PDP anex? Anything they talk is from PDP. SDP is another outlet.
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Andema(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
We are watching them closely like vulture watching and waiting for dead meat to rot well. Good news is that we all bleed and breath the same air, so no one is safe when its time to rock 'n' roll.
They spill blood, we make their's flow like river. Guns dont know the handlers, meaning no one or group has monopoly of evil and violence cool
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
We are watching them closely like vulture watching and waiting for dead meat to rot well. Good news is that we all bleed and breath the same air, so no one is safe when its time to rock 'n' roll.
They spill blood, we make their's flow like river. Guns dont know the handlers, meaning no one or group has monopoly of evil and violence cool
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

read my mind
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by AcidosisMega: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sure; they've started

muhehhehehe
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by AcidosisMega: 5:53am On Dec 29, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare / Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy / Ooni Decries Poor State Of Ife Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.