Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria (15351 Views)

Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / Dickson Alleges Plot To Destabilise Bayelsa / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by NighttWalker(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Good job!! Is this all

Oya, go and collect your Ghana must go. smiley
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by shinechinedu(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2014
LP sef dem be human being o * in tuface' voice*
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2014
LP is PDP extension
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by philantoxx(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
oya naw
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Labour Party is a respected party anyway in the world, we also have APGA and other parties. But this APC, is a disgrace of what political parties stand for. APC is a gang of political terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by ojaydedon(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2014
udoglory:
all space bookers associatn of nairaland

who be dis
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2014
Questions for all the parties?

1.Which one of you has a plan to get us off oil in the next ten years?

2.Which one of you has a plan to improve our education system so that we can be like Finland and South Korea?

3.Which one of you has a plan to remove the fuel subsidy....which is a waste of money.....and reinvest the money in education, health, power and transport.?

4.Which one of you has a concrete plan for power?

5.Which one of you has a plan for dealing with corruption?

6.In view of the prision break in Koton karfe. which one of you has a prision decongestion plan, and an end to the awaiting trial syndrome?

7.What are your plans for the health care sector? Does anyone of you have a plan to turn our teaching hospitals public private....and reinvest the cash saved into our primary and secondary health care? How many doctors and nurses do you think we need to train so that we can end the scaracity in Nigeria...especially in rural areas.?

8.What are your plans for addressing tribal and ethnic bigotry?

9.How do we deal with Boko Haram? How do we equip our army for the new 21st century terrorist.? What are your plans for our Army's assymetric warfare capabilities?

10.Does anyone of you have any idea how to run Nigeria....other than PDP is cankerworm, APC is islamists , and other parties are nonentities?

Nigerians....[size=18pt].think![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by tolustx(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2014
fitzmayowa:
I guess labour party is trying to tell us that the "Progressive" agenda of the APC is to destabilize nigeria come 2015...

One thing comes to mind though does the Labour party have concrete proof for the above assertions
APC doesn't ve any plan 4 Nigeria @ d moment. It is true dat all they've been saying till now is just dat pdp shud be pulled out. What do they wanna do if they displace pdp. They shud let us hear. That is wen we can say if they truly have a "progressive" agenda

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2014
Honestly,I don't know which is more deadlier....APC OR BH?

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2014
Billyonaire:
Labour Party is a respected party anyway in the world, we also have APGA and other parties. But this APC, is a disgrace of what political parties stand for. APC is a gang of political terrorists.
So what are you doing in Lagos? Lagos & Rivers are both APC states yet you lot keep flooding Port Harcourt and Lagos. Why dont you go to Taraba, Kebbi or Ebonyi state - they are all PDP.

I dare you to leave the APC state of Lagos. Go to Taraba, Taraba state is a PDP state go there and dont come to any APC state again in your life !
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by DAKUDA7(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2014
U c y I don't like following party BT person this APC guys r not impressing me @ all all they do is criticism & insulting PDP y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by igwedaboss(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
We are watching them closely like vulture watching and waiting for dead meat to rot well. Good news is that we all bleed and breath the same air, so no one is safe when its time to rock 'n' roll.
They spill blood, we make their's flow like river. Guns dont know the handlers, meaning no one or group has monopoly of evil and violence cool
Where u belong?u just sounded like a strong man...
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by ikeduru2002: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Is likely their uttrances is not good for the country and they should mind their words because is God that giveth power not even man no matter how you see it , we have to make sure we support the good of the our lovely country we don't have another.
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=18pt]FOOLISH THREAD[/size]
You are a badt boy.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Nobleval:
Honestly,I don't know which is more deadlier....APC OR BH?
And you are in Lagos. Lagos is an APC state, why dont you go to PDP states like Kebbi, Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa - They are all PDP states.

I dare you to leave APC states, leave Lagos, go to Birnin Kebbi. Kebbi state is a PDP state, go there and dont come back to Lagos again in your life !
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2014
I have said it b4 n I will say it again... God forbid n Nigerians also for forbid apc from rulling this country called Nigeria. GEj till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by lacasa: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Labour Party ke!

Well, just like APGA, their irrelevance is not worth the stress to divulge into

#GejMustGo

#Sai BuHari

#Up APC

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by muh4lyf(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2014
itsIYKE:
That may well be their plan,.I mean..yes we need change but APC jst isnt it...an opposition is supposed to present to to the electorate a feasible plan on how they ll improve our livin standard,.....but apc doesnt have a plan to present...pull GEJ down pull PDP down that's all they hve to say,...we sure need change but nt the APC type
If I don't vote APC 2015,then would PDP be the solution to my problem... Never ever would I vote PDP in the presidential election even though I know they are birds of the same feather. I would only vote PDP in kwara cos the state is the worst of all states in Nigeria,filled with selfish people with selfish interest....
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Arch1: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2014
temitemi1:
I have said b4 n I will say it again... God forbid n Nigerians also for forbid apc from rulling this country called Nigeria. GEj till 2019!!!
You dont want APC but you like Lagos and Port Harcourt.

Lagos and Rivers are APC states, why dont you leave Lagos alone? Go to Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi state is a PDP state, go there and dont come to Lagos again in your life. Taraba state is also a PDP state, you can also go there and dont come to Port Harcourt
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by muh4lyf(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2014
datguru:
that is very true, APC is made of a bunch of sycophants.

GEJ till 2019
What about PDP. Think Nigerian! Think
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Chicheey: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2014
So what do you except from a political party lead by JIHADIST Tinubu and Buhari.is never a surprise.Come here in Lagos and witness how Tinubu touts runs the show.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by izu777: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Questions for all the parties?

1.Which one of you has a plan to get us off oil in the next ten years?

2.Which one of you has a plan to improve our education system so that we can be like Finland and South Korea?

3.Which one of you has a plan to remove the fuel subsidy....which is a waste of money.....and reinvest the money in education, health, power and transport.?

4.Which one of you has a concrete plan for power?

5.Which one of you has a plan for dealing with corruption?

6.In view of the prision break in Koton karfe. which one of you has a prision decongestion plan, and an end to the awaiting trial syndrome?

7.What are your plans for the health care sector? Does anyone of you have a plan to turn our teaching hospitals public private....and reinvest the cash saved into our primary and secondary health care? How many doctors and nurses do you think we need to train so that we can end the scaracity in Nigeria...especially in rural areas.?

8.What are your plans for addressing tribal and ethnic bigotry?

9.How do we deal with Boko Haram? How do we equip our army for the new 21st century terrorist.? What are your plans for our Army's assymetric warfare capabilities?

10.Does anyone of you have any idea how to run Nigeria....other than PDP is cankerworm, APC is islamists , and other parties are nonentities?

Nigerians....[size=18pt].think![/size]

Good Gracious All this question if brought up in any debate am sure no Presidential candidate(Party) currently in Nigeria can give us a definite answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by miqos02(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2014
is there any party like LABOUR PARTY IN NIGERIA
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by coolvitus(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2014
We no need a prophet. To tell us but God pass them all.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
And you are in Lagos. Lagos is an APC state, why dont you go to PDP states like Kebbi, Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa - They are all PDP states.

I dare you to leave APC states, leave Lagos, go to Birnin Kebbi. Kebbi state is a PDP state, go there and dont come back to Lagos again in your life !
what are you insinuating?
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by Chicheey: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
You dont want APC but you like Lagos and Port Harcourt.

Lagos and Rivers are APC states, why dont you leave Lagos alone? Go to Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi state is a PDP state, go there and dont come to Lagos again in your life. Taraba state is also a PDP state, you can also go there and dont come to Port Harcourt
.So on what party was Rivers elected?both in his first term nd second.ok u deceived by amaechi's political comment.2015 is around corner unah go hear weeeehhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by itsIYKE(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2014
muh4lyf:
If I don't vote APC 2015,then would PDP be the solution to my problem... Never ever would I vote PDP in the presidential election even though I know they are birds of the same feather. I would only vote PDP in kwara cos the state is the worst of all states in Nigeria,filled with selfish people with selfish interest....
. ok,..but I dnt think APC has anything rather than noise to offer Nigerians,...GEJ is not our messiah but he seems to be the fore runner,...so i ll stick wit him until I see someone wit a better plan ,..APC doesn't have one

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by muh4lyf(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2014
tolustx:
APC doesn't ve any plan 4 Nigeria @ d moment. It is true dat all they've been saying till now is just dat pdp shud be pulled out. What do they wanna do if they displace pdp. They shud let us hear. That is wen we can say if they truly have a "progressive" agenda
The question is does PDP have plan for Nigeria if APC doesn't... Nigerian Think!
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by onihaxy: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2014
Politics everywhere with 1% of them been a political scientist. Where are the remaining 99% political science graduates produced from our tertiary institutions?
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by muh4lyf(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2014
itsIYKE:
. ok,..but I dnt think APC has anything rather than noise to offer Nigerians,...GEJ is not our messiah but he seems to be the fore runner,...so i ll stick wit him until I see someone wit a better plan ,..APC doesn't have one
If you want to stick to him,no problem... Na we all they suffer am irrespective of religion or tribe,na we all go still suffer am after then...
Re: Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria by deletrue: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2014
I made this same remarks yesterday. Every normal and reasonable Nigerian should be very careful about apc and their members. Now, carefully consider and evaluate the remarks of apc in every of their rallies. If pdp wins, there will be two abi parallel governments, bringbackourgirls group is our (apc) members, blood will flow and the more serious fear is the attemps to present Buhari who is almost finished. How on earth would apc, if they are sincere and would want to win election, present such old and highly confirm Islamic dangerious man. Consider the number of failures of this same man. The presentation of Buhari is a deliberate attempts to cause another failure so as to cause trouble because this man will fail again. There is no Nigerian will not like hot and sincere electorial contests. Let us also take on Amaechi. Has any Nigerian come across an individual like Amaechi, when it come to attacking the president, his wife etc? Off all that, the president has not responded. Look at Dino Malaye too. Though, he is a riff raff, these are abnormal apc members that can comfortably cause trouble. Seriously, he is so disorganised, therefore highly restless. All put together therefore, I am of the opinion that apc has dangerious inner intension to cause trouble. As before, there is no miracle that will make Buhari to match GEJ. All Nigerians should be ready for this party call apc. Devils.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss / Wike Launches School Farm Initiative Project (Photos) / 2019: Buhari Will Lose To PDP ― Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.