Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (5603 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by sexyamaka007(f): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahahahah the head line made my day #search and add me on Facebook @ { Pretty sabigal faith } for relationship update and fun chat
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by ellalina(f): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
0P
are you a perv?
why are you watching people pee.especially the kids that bend and adults stand
perv alert
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
abula112:
its all about education
Guys i dont know if u ve ever noticed this,n why is it dat older women stand urinating and younger women bend urinating.
Pls pour more ligth on this.
how many wraps of powdered coal did you take dude?
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by StealthyMe(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
ellalina:

sorry bros
you no make sense

Ouch! That hurts...But you for just put am mildly naa ; You just fall ma guy hand big time undecided

-Topic...i don't know oo ; e no go add anything if i know sad
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
ellalina:
0P
are you a perv?
why are you watching people pee.especially the kids that bend and adults stand
perv alert
u dn vex?
its nt my fault dat women pee in public places
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by leshluap(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
lol
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by FP2014: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai, I need to talk to the Government. Truly, an Idle mind is the devil's dustbin....!!!.. I cannot imagine someone would be thinking about something like this!!!.. Boy.. U need to get busy
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
FP2014:
Chai, I need to talk to the Government. Truly, an Idle mind is the devil's dustbin....!!!.. I cannot imagine someone would be thinking about something like this!!!.. Boy.. U need to get busy
no cry bro!
The problem of u people n dis nation is pretending,u guys go talk say u neva tink about it?
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by VIO1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
iluvweed:
WTF!....This bros smoke eegbo pass me ohhh......... shocked
i dey feel u bro
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Patoskid(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
LOVEGINO:
Because old women no dey wear pant.
re you cwiouz
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
lols, this op no get sense! see wetin dey ur brain.
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by rigarmortis: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
because what the old people see sitting down, the ladies cant see it while standing
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, this op no get sense! see wetin dey ur brain.
watin det ur own brain?pee?
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by KillerBeauty(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Orial:
It's caused by being fed with too much feminism bullshiit, thinking they can urinate like men

So you mean older woman are filled with feminism bullwhatever while younger women are archaic?
Hmmm its either you didn't read the question well or tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bros..u dey peep ur mama abi na anoda person mama u take notice..take It easy oo
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
abula112:
thats a nice question..
make I help u like ur stuid comment
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
make I help u like ur stuid comment
make i comment on ur stupid like
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by omicron(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Its a function of the diameter of the area from where the urine flows and the force and velocity of the urine flow.

In older women, the diameter is larger, the force and velocity of urine flow is smaller, ensuring that the flow can just flow down gently under gravitational effect, without much scattering.

However, when the young girls pee standing, the urine scatters because the diameter of the orifice is small, ensuring that the urine flow emerge with high force and velocity.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mods hope u received my complaint..
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
omicron:
Its a function of the diameter of the area from where the urine flows and the force and velocity of the urine flow.

In older women, the diameter is larger, the force and velocity of urine flow is smaller, ensuring that the flow can just flow down gently under gravitational effect, without much scattering.

However, when the young girls pee standing, the urine scatters because the diameter of the orifice is small, ensuring that the urine flow emerge with high force and velocity.

grin
wow!!!bro u d bomb.
dis is d type of ans i was looking for..tnx for pouring light on dis.U re d smartest here
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
Mods hope u received my complaint..
guy grow up,u cant finish wat u started,running to mum like a kid?
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by zieraw2005(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
that is how nature made it, you knw when you are old you have less strength to work and bend down.
is this man sensible? well you have to see this statement. http://zieraw..com/2014/11/wonders-shall-never-end-imagine-ugandan.html
http://zieraw..com/2014/11/wonders-shall-never-end-imagine-ugandan.html
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by omicron(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
abula112:
wow!!!bro u d bomb.
dis is d type of ans i was looking for..tnx for pouring light on dis.U re d smartest here
Thanks smiley

but note that the orifice refers to the urethra o, not vaggina. I used diameter in order to convey the message. The more technical version, is that the sphincter, or small muscles, around the urethral opening that makes us able to hold urine, is tighter in the young compared to the old, making the urine stream of the old weaker (just as in men too) than that of the young.

To avoid the risks and embarassment of urine splashing about while peeing, the younger ladies usually squat to pee.
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
omicron:
Thanks smiley

but note that the orifice refers to the urethra o, not vaggina. I used diameter in order to convey the message. The more technical version, is that the sphincter, or small muscles, around the urethral opening that makes us able to hold urine, is tighter in the young compared to the old, making the urine stream of the old weaker (just as in men too) than that of the young.

To avoid the risks and embarassment of urine splashing about while peeing, the younger ladies usually squat to pee.

thank u bro..i gained so much.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
omicron:
Thanks smiley

Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by nwaobitex: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
op ooo
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Orial(f): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
KillerBeauty:

So you mean older woman are filled with feminism bullwhatever while younger women are archaic?
Hmmm its either you didn't read the question well or tongue tongue

You dey find my trouble so. Bloody feminist
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by Sanguine(f): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Uhnnnn-ininininin-hahahahahahahahahahahahaha-inininininininin-uhnnnnn-hahahahahahahahahahahaha... OMG! This laugh go tear my belle o. Uhnnn-ininininin...
Re: Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating by abula112(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sanguine:
Uhnnnn-ininininin-hahahahahahahahahahahahaha-inininininininin-uhnnnnn-hahahahahahahahahahahaha... OMG! This laugh go tear my belle o. Uhnnn-ininininin...
take am easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Chelsea N'golo Kante As A Young Kid. / What Is The Most Emotional Picture You Have Ever Seen?( Warning Graphic Contents / Kidnappers, Kidnapped A Man, Collected Ransom Of N2million And Killed Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.