Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT (80378 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria U20 Vs Mexico U20 - Toulon Intl Tournament (0 - 2) On 29th May 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Keep doing your best and I pray may God keep granting you the desired strenght to do even more.

Amen. God bless you too and grant you all your good heart desires Amen.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Leon2036:
contract signed by obasenjo and nothing was paid in advance to cement the contract for the incoming president and u want the contract to stand... Bros this is state owned and. contract paid in advance.... stop hating
stop hating??undecided seriously? It's dat all u got?
it's like ur been paid to promote d stadium. Dude wise up
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Esitoekpoblog: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice one!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by jozeph1(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2014
Mehn twas fun, the stadium i must say is magnificent
gosh the mavin crews got me high
i saw my favourites among the crew @ D'ja & k.bello
as weird as it sounds girls wer trippin for k.bello, chei the guy handsome die, not to talk of D'ja
9ja defeat Ghana and took the cup
wata day...indeed akwa ibom ayaya no governor like Godswill

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Popemax(m): 1:38am On Nov 08, 2014
I drove all the frm ph to Ak for this opening ceremony...it was awesome....not my state bt I love the state......bt don't know why half of poplation in Rivers r all akwa-ibiom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 08, 2014
anibi9674:
PH stadium is abt 40000 capacity . it is bigger Dan dis stadium

Bros Nobi size matter. the stadium fine reach this one

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Chimonie(m): 2:47am On Nov 08, 2014
PDP is working, APC is throwing bombs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 08, 2014
nice one, just fantasizing the design
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 08, 2014
How can they showing us the stadium alone, without GEJ pictures and other presidents. .........and many other well wishers. ..................

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by BabaTony: 3:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Popemax:
I drove all the frm ph to Ak for this opening ceremony...it was awesome....not my state bt I love the state......bt don't know why half of poplation in Rivers r all akwa-ibiom

Yes that is true, when we say the akwa ibom ppl are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria its not a joke. We are everywhere in Nigeria, are we not nigerians again? Just as you have other large ethnic groups in every nook and crany of Nigeria so do we also have the 4th largest ethnic group everywhere so cool down its normal. Don't join haters in trying to put a good and blessed people down. Don't you see Americans or Europeans in other countries? Akwa ibom ppl are as free as air to live anywhere in the world they want to live. Abi when you visited aks didn't you see ppl of other tribes there?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2014
BabaTony:

Yes that is true, when we say the akwa ibom ppl are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria its not a joke. We are everywhere in Nigeria, are we not nigerians again? Just as you have other large ethnic groups in every nook and crany of Nigeria so do we also have the 4th largest ethnic group everywhere so cool down its normal. Don't join haters in trying to put a good and blessed people down. Don't you see Americans or Europeans in other countries? Akwa ibom ppl are as free as air to live anywhere in the world they want to live. Abi when you visited aks didn't you see ppl of other tribes there?

Guy no let Ijaw people hear u o. The ijaws are obviously the 4th largest group. They are indigene in virtually all d state in the west and south.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by andrew2286(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2014
buy recharge cards online at www.rechargephones.com
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by ediko5(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2014
Long live Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by BabaTony: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2014
kingpes:

Guy no let Ijaw people hear u o. The ijaws are obviously the 4th largest group. They are indigene in virtually all d state in the west and south.

Ijaw people only became 4th largest when Jonathan became president, we understand no problem dont worry when he steps down ijaw will return to their normal position maybe fifth, but as far as i know there is no part of Nigeria you will not find akwa ibom people...FACT... no be today

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by NadiaSA1(f): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Madam, where have you been? When last did you see your friend?
school! School! School! Which friend are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by homesteady(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Lakesider25:
the stadium was designed and built by whites. all parts of the stadium were imported from white nations . black people are inferior illiterates. you should be grateful to your white Colonial Master .
we discovered and drilled the oil and gave you an oil rich economy . we invented agricultural machinery for large scale farming . you should be grateful .
this stadium is not too bad for a college football stadium,but my alma mater's college football stadium looks better than this .

So what should we do? kill ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by thexzy(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2014
This is Big time F U C K up, Imagine with my Ticket and money, I heard to be drilled by the Army, Before one could even enter into the vicinity through the first gate not even the building oo...Entering into the building was something else. I spit tofiakwa to this MESS.....Uncommon transform-ke-inua .....indeed.....I can't imagine a situation where the outside-population was X5 of the inner population.......they still gat a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by hahn(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Lakesider25:
the stadium was designed and built by whites. all parts of the stadium were imported from white nations . black people are inferior illiterates. you should be grateful to your white Colonial Master .
we discovered and drilled the oil and gave you an oil rich economy . we invented agricultural machinery for large scale farming . you should be grateful .
this stadium is not too bad for a college football stadium,but my alma mater's college football stadium looks better than this .

Lekan! Lekan! Lekan!

Comport yourself
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Leon2036(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2014
shockwave91:

stop hating??undecided seriously? It's dat all u got?
it's like ur been paid to promote d stadium. Dude wise up
been paid?? dude somethings in Nigeria are rare. u got to be happy when u see 1
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by tommiblack: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2014
Apkabio is building world class infrastructures,some Governors are using their state funds to fund their power tussle with the President,some are using theirs to organise marriages for widows,some are using theirs to sponsor Boko haram,some decided not to use theirs for anything in particular(just burying it under the sand because the people that voted for them are hard people. (Tamara)

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2014
NadiaSA1:
school! School! School! Which friend are u talking about?

Your friend born2fuck of course.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by vikstandon(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Congrats to you all Akwa Ibomites!

These are the developmental strides Nigeria needs... All other public office holders should go to him and learn... Akpabio has left a legacy behind; that would speak for him when he becomes a baby again or is no more.

All Title driven Governors "TA Orji"... Is no longer a question of go to the ants, human beings also embark and achieve infrastructural developments.
I bet you the ant is better than so many Public office holders... when I see mighty and gigantic buildings (ant hills) and road networks built my this insects I weep for humans... so many of this ant hills has become tourist centres; what a world.
AKPABIO.. THUMBS UP TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by NadiaSA1(f): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Your friend born2fuck of course.
been a while since i last heard from him

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Ezemust: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2014
udemzyudex:
I'm from Akwa ibom........... Incase you don't know Akwa ibom ayaya.
that's cool. always akwa ibom ayaya
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Ezemust: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Kelklein:
initially I thought I shouldn't dignify ur post with a response then I reasoned not doing that has put Nigeria where we are today as a nation.. having dullards like u leading us! because good people are too lazy to do anything.. everything GEJ had said could have been summarised in 3 minutes if he knows how to articulate his speech and he would have made much impact that all than campaign jargons about what Akwa Ibom looks like during the time of Green eagles.. Crap!
what has Obama done with his bogus oratory speech?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by ideylaff: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Nigeria is really an underdeveloped country and majority of the governors are backward.
A state governor builds an ordinary stadium with questionable contracts and he is being celebrated here like he has built the 8th wonder of the world and with such an elaborate ceremony, because of ordinary stadium.
Bush people in the jungle suddenly transported to the 21st century.

There is not a single spectacular building in the entire country.[/size] grin

You said it ALL, our level of expectation is so low we are disjointed totally.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by horluwahdike(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice stadium but why can't make an electricity post bill surrounding the pitch,nigeria government neva like to do things to world standard. never the least akwa ibom govt good work
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Godwin978(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Lakesider25:
oboy I ve warned you not to smoke weed
is not good in your body I cant belive you use your foolish figer to type this nonse. idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.