Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? (2737 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
The title defines it all, so if you are one please hit me up. Simply drop your email or phone no and i will get back at you. Please bear in mind that i am not after you because of your father's money. I need a serious relationship with you that would lead into marriage. Any person is welcomed from any part of the world as long as you have the features as named in the title of this post. Please only serious people only. If you don't fall amongst the features please don't even border to say anything, simply hit the back button. Thanks for understanding and please bear with me if i sound rude. Even if you are a hiv negative, have one leg or no legs, blind, dump or any disgusting disease, i am still interested in the relationship as long as you fall under the title of this post.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by chika98: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2008
lmao. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by SamMilla1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
I have been following your posts on this forum with interest. It has always been the same thing,

summary : YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY OR GO TO ABROAD.

Why are you so desperate and vulnerable to self destruction?
You are a young man, If you concentrate on the posts made by people here,
You can achieve something.
If you are so desperate to travel even with legs, The first step is to go to Lagos.

See if there is a brother , uncle, any relation or friend who can accomodate you.
Start meeting people and saving money as well. Do online research.
Get serious and stop posting rubbish everywhere.

below are few of what i have seen from your posts

bigmodo:

I want to consult a native doctor for a visa. I want to know whether there is anyone here that has ever gone to a native doctor for a visa and when he went for interview he was able to get it. I believe this is the quickest way to get a guaranteed USA visa. Could you direct me to the native doctor you went to in view of your visa interview? Am all ears. Even if it means bringing a human head, i will.

bigmodo:

Hi,
I am very much interested. How much does the visa cost? Will you assist me to get a job when i get there? Will you assist me with accomodation? Please get back at me. I am 100% interested.

bigmodo:

I want to travel to ny next week but unfortunately something i have been looking for to use for the travel i havent seen it. I need a magic mat or magic stick to use and fly to usa. I have already got a map, bought som thing i will eat on the way. But what is left now is the magic mat or stick. Can anyone tell me where i will find this in lagos. Thanks.

bigmodo:

Please, could anyone direct me where I'm going to go buy some guns in aba, some gunrunners? I want to visit the banks with my gangs. We need 15 ak 47 , 10,000 no of bullets, anti-ballistic missile, 20 tanks, fighter jet and we also need some odeshi. Please yall should holla, i can't wait to get this money rolling.

bigmodo:

Hi,
I reside in Nigeria, though never ever been outside nigeria before, and i need to open a savings account either in USA or uk that i can be able to operate online, transfer money via to my account in nigeria either to my local savings account or domiciliary account here in Nigeria. I bank with gtbank and fidelity bank plc. Someone should please provide me with a useful information. What i want to use the bank account for is 100% legitimate and genuine. PLease provide me with a genuine website of the bank that offers this service. I know gtbank uk, there fees are high, any other alternative would be appreciated. Thanks.

bigmodo:

Please i want to know whether there is a way to enter into a ship via a container either heading to europe or usa. I know nigeria do some exports, anyway to travel through a container. Please someone with a successful end-means through this way should please brief. So i can see whether I'm going to succeed this way. People that want to joke should please divert to the jokes section and those without any useful idea should also please stay off. I need only useful infos.

bigmodo:

I am looking for nigerians or foreigners abroad that are looking for a husband. I am open and if anyone wants to marry me, its fast and easy. The criteria is that you must reside in western europe or in USA, have a job, anything other than that you are disqualified. Please if you fell into any of those categories, contact me asap. Thanks for reading. If you need details about me, mail me to get the full info . bigmodo(at)gmail.com

bigmodo:

Could anyone shade light on how to travel from nigeria-niger-libya and into europe, or from nigeria-benin-senegal and into spain. Please i need a safer way to go around this, i am also ready to take a dangerous way if that is the only option. Varieties of opinion will be welcomed.

bigmodo:

I want to marry a girl that stays in the developed country (white, black and asian). I am looking for someone that stays in one of those developed country to help me with a girl. I need a girl that is working. Just toast the girl for me and tell her that there is a boy in naija that is interested in marrying him. Tell him about me. I need this in order to get papers and travel outside. If you want to link me up, contact me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com

About Me
I am tall, fair, huge, b.sc chemistry holder ( lower class ), 23 years .

If there is anything else you need, contact me. As for my pic, i will send them when you find the girl. I will only go through genuine and legit means in marrying the girl, i wont lie.

bigmodo:

The day i will travel outside of this country, Nigga! i am nolonger a nigerian. I'm going to be a black american for real. You got what i mean. I'm going to be a representation of the black american and nolonger a nigerian till when I'm going to be back. The reason is because of the bad reputation yall nigerians have given to the outside world.

bigmodo:

Hi,
I want to open either a US or UK bank account. I need the type that i would be able to withdraw my money here in nigeria, if possible with a credit card. I know yall must be realy curious about what i want to do with it. Cb just launched direct deposite and i am tired of waiting for weeks for my checks to clear.

bigmodo:

I was wondering if there is anyone here that has ever applied for a residence permit visa to Finland. I got an admission to study in finland and i want to apply for a residence permit but am caught up in the middle. Is just that i aint got their stipulated minimum requirement fee for a visa which is 6000 euro, thats 500 euro monthly.
The fact is that i have about 2000 euro in my acct. Am i likely to get this visa? Though i can support myself while in finland. I am an internet marketeer (virtual job) and i make like 300 dollar weekly working part-time, so if i am given this visa, i wont have any problem about my living expenses as when i travel to finland i will also be doing this. As you know internet marketing is internet based and its movable, that means while i travel to finland and i access the internet, i could also make my 300 dollar monthly. I may even improve on that because i know internet would be with me 24 hrs even though i wont work 24 hrs, as you know here in nigeria, i only have limited access to the internet. The problem now is, on how to prove to the embassy staff that in the long run, i can be able to make this money monthly even though i aint got the total amount now. Can anyone help me with an advice on how to go smoothly with this because i can't stand it, if i am denied a visa. Where yall intelligent dudes at with ya hot experiences on visa, come hull me out. Bombard me with yall advice, am all ears.

My job: I am an affiliate to clickbank, ebay and amazon etc. I also have my own ebook. I receive my money through check, clear it and smile to the banks.

I know for sometimes now, i've been crazy in the forum but i can see the dream is coming true. don't want to lose it out on this one.

bigmodo:

Letter To Nigerians Abroad

Hi,
Please i have posted this kind of post before with no positive feedbacks but i believe i am going to find a way out this time around. Please i want to travel outside nigeria, i have tried but no way out. Now i am seeking the concept of some nigerians abroad to help me travel. I can afford my airfare ticket, all i need is the connection, a place to stay when i travel out till i find a job, I am a hardworking set of individual but i have totally had little luck here in africa. I am desperate to travel out to the extent i get angry whenever i discover that i am still in nigeria. Please i believe someone out there can help me reach there, remember that it is with the help of one or two people that you were able to travel out. The countries i would love to travel to are any country in europe like austria, belgium, denmark, czech republic, taiwan, uae, poland, germany, france, slovak, spain, italy, finland, germany, greece, south korea, sweden, switzerland, canada, australia, south korea, japan and most esp usa if it will be easy to get access into. I a good person and I believe I wont disappoint you when I get there, so that worry about any bad.

If you are interested to aid me contact me with bigmodo(at)gmail.com

bigmodo:

I got an invitation visa to travel to germany as an aupair. Please i was told the interview will be in german. Men! i am confused, though i learn german in school but the language is damne hard to understand. Can yall help me out my question whether the interview will be in german?

And please if you have ever had experience at the german embassy please share with me. Any other like's and hate's about germany, please pass it on . See ya.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Cipriani(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
bigmodo:

The title defines it all, so if you are one please hit me up. Simply drop your email or phone no and i will get back at you. Please bear in mind that i am not after you because of your father's money. I need a serious relationship with you that would lead into marriage. Any person is welcomed from any part of the world as long as you have the features as named in the title of this post. Please only serious people only. If you don't fall amongst the features please don't even border to say anything, simply hit the back button. Thanks for understanding and please bear with me if i sound rude. Even if you are a hiv negative, have one leg or no legs, blind, dump or any disgusting disease, i am still interested in the relationship as long as you fall under the title of this post.

Lazy Bone, Gold digger, you did a job writing this short piece of essay. Would have been better if you had continue and

make it up to a novel, perharps, you could also become a wealthy man yourself. angry angry angry angry

I can also help you, I have an epileptic neighbour whose daughter is  epileptic and also an slowpoke, are you interest,

let me know in your next post  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Cipriani

Is the family wealthy?
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Cipriani(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
Plenty plenty dollars
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Sam Milla
Are you my secret bodyguard? As you said you've been following my post. No wahala, na you gon tire.
Vacancy is still open, any interested daughter of a rich man should holla at me.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by chika98: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
bigmodo:

@Sam Milla
Are you my secret bodyguard? As you said you've been following my post. No wahala, na you gon tire.
Vacancy is still open, any interested daughter of a rich man should holla at me.

Shut your trap! Ochonganoko. You go look for daughter of a rich man tire then. Idiot.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by HRhotness(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
u say u r not after her fathers money but her fathers money is the most important criteria for meeting this girl. . . u sound very confused oh
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
@HR.hotness
Is your father weathy?
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2008
So all the girls in this forum are from a poor family?
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Busybody2(f): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2008
@ poster

Eya sorry, where were you when Tpia was fighting a girl over you embarassed Don't worry eh, another bone of your bone would surely show up wink Keep the faith cheesy
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by tpia: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2008
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Moyola(f): 1:24am On Nov 22, 2008
LOL. . . . c different postzz

brozz yu try o! cheesy

nitori owo yi naa. . . chei!

gdluck o!!
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:32am On Nov 22, 2008
Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man?
Lmao grin grin grin from tall ladies to rich ladies

Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by acidrop(f): 3:33am On Nov 22, 2008
na wa oo Gold digger is not written on the four head?
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by HRhotness(f): 3:35am On Nov 22, 2008
can u imagine the nerve of this small boy. . . askin if my father is wealthy. . . rubbish! angry
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

can u imagine the nerve of this small boy. . . askin if my father is wealthy. . . rubbish! angry

But i give u twins or even triplets. Can a small boy do that?
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2008
I am still looking for what i am looking for. Any interested person should plz drop her no or email. In case you don't want to make it public, simply forward it to bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Ben13: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2008
@topic
wetin u want take am do? undecided
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by SamMilla1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2008
probably ritual
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Cipriani(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2008
Na wa for you all these babes, wetin be una problem. If una no qualify, post a smiley and leave the thread. tongue tongue tongue

Se wan bi sori meja?

@bigmodo

Abeg, I dey feel you O jare, the epileptic chick wey I dey yan about dey stay for banana Island, na just close to my house

for Bourdillon rd, Ikoyi. But the deal is wetin go be my cut. I fit do all the runs make e click together. the ball is in your

court. wink wink wink
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
What a pathetic psycho. embarassed
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by xeyi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2008
Cipriani:

Na wa for you all these babes, wetin be una problem. If una no qualify, post a smiley and leave the thread. tongue tongue tongue

Se wan bi sori meja?

@bigmodo

Abeg, I dey feel you O jare, the epileptic chick wey I dey yan about dey stay for banana Island, na just close to my house

for Bourdillon rd, Ikoyi. But the deal is wetin go be my cut. I fit do all the runs make e click together. the ball is in your

court. wink wink wink
oya now, 2much money problem's ow 2 spend it,pflenty dollars,
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by StephenP(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2008
ROFLMAOOO @ this thread
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2008
Sam Milla:

probably ritual

I guess so. . . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by HRhotness(f): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

What a pathetic psycho. embarassed

psycho is d right term angry
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by geolabious(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Best place to go is
The shRINE[/size]
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by DualCore1: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2008
A simple Bot Question mod and maths puzzle mod need to b installed 4 d registration page of this forum. Tht thing isnt meant 4 bots alone, lunatics and e-diots too.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Cipriani(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
Dual Core:

A simple Bot Question mod and maths puzzle mod need to b installed 4 d registration page of this forum. that thing isnt meant 4 bots alone, lunatics and e-diots too.

meaning what,

@bigmodo

Se make I fashi the girl? as I no see your reply for here. Abeg, make I know because I need the money wey go come out. cool cool cool cool
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by DualCore1: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2008
Cipriani, if u dont understand my any of mi postz, then know i didnt hav u in mind while posting. Wateva happened to google'ing things up?! Cheerz.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Cipriani(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2008
Dual Core:

Cipriani, if u don't understand my any of mi postz, then know i didnt hav u in mind while posting. whatever happened to google'ing things up?! Cheerz.

Cheerz to you too wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter To Rozzay / Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja / Meet Singles - 32 Years And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.