Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,678 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? (2785 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by DualCore1: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2008
Muchos gracias
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by acidrop(f): 4:52am On Nov 23, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Best place to go is
The shRINE[/size]

go come
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Wendy80(f): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ poster
i'm wendy80 Dangote and my no is 09038129750,cal me now cos am travelling with my Dad on a biz trip o tongue tongue
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2008
@Wendy80

That number you gave me doesn't exist for real. Girl, am damne serious. If you are serious, my email is bigmodo(at)gmail.com

@Cipriani
The popsy got real cash. I ain't joking. I am damne serious.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Cipriani(m): 4:14am On Nov 26, 2008
plenty ninoy
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by tkb417(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
Go and meet a babalawo to give u juju cos NL no go help u
when u get juju, go silverbird galleria go use am
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Phiniter(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
Well I 've got to introduce you to this girl, she's an slowpoke, daughter of a very rich chap, I was somehow introduced to her by a friend who said she was looking for a boyfriend, unfortunatly when I called her number, it took 6 mins to for her to finish saying "helo" maybe I could give you her number too, but I've not contacted her since then so I don't know if maybe she stil has the number,

contact me for the number okay?

am really happy for you, she has finaly found someone like her
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2008
Phiniter:

Well I 've got to introduce you to this girl, she's an slowpoke, daughter of a very rich chap, I was somehow introduced to her by a friend who said she was looking for a boyfriend, unfortunatly when I called her number, it took 6 mins to for her to finish saying "helo" maybe I could give you her number too, but I've not contacted her since then so I don't know if maybe she stil has the number,

contact me for the number okay?

am really happy for you, she has finaly found someone like her
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Send her no to bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by MrCrackles(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2008
bigmodo:

Send her no to bigmodo(at)gmail.com

your desperation knows no bounds

It is sad

sad
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2008
@MrCrackles
Oh boy, why can't you leave me alone? Why can't you mind your own business? What's your problem? From the travel section to the dating and meet-up zone; you keep on following me like you are now my bodyguard. Don't let what happened to whatever90 happen to you.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by MrCrackles(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2008
bigmodo:

@MrCrackles
Oh boy, why can't you leave me alone? Why can't you mind your own business? What's your problem? From the travel section to the dating and meet-up zone; you keep on following me like you are now my bodyguard. Don't let what happened to whatever90 happen to you.

And what happened to Whatever90? cheesy

The last time i checked, she was alive and kicking!! grin

Modo it is hard not to notice someone with so much desperation and stupidity like you, but i hope you would think twice!
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2008
Dude the problem with you is that you use words in a way that isn't right. You can't differentiate between desperation and gangster - you are using the wrong word. I am a gangster and there is no way a hustler can be desperate. Think twice and begin to see to  where you are going wrong. I hope you get to reason the right way and stop this premature attitude of yours.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Pepeye(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
Gigolo’s are all over the place these days, Lazy men angry angry
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2008
@Pepeye
I ain't got time for wannabe weak rollers like you.
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Pepeye(f): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2008
Sharrap there!!! You talking to a very wealthy lady tongue tongue
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by chamotex(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2008
Modo baba

Modo just dey find any means to make some dough grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by DualCore1: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
Pepeye:

Sharrap there!!! You talking to a very wealthy lady tongue tongue
Oya, Modo. . . proceed.
Na green light she just flash.
if u dont move tht gaddam keke napep over to her, i'll run u over and get to her before red light show o.
No fear, i wont do tht, lol. . . i'm a married boy. tongue
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2008
Will the real daughter of a wealthy man please stand up?
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Creamish(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
Yeah u can meet her . . . . y u askin? just go ahead . . . only advice, be prepared  grin
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by smurf(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
LOLZ, this thread is so hilarious wink
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
Big modo, theres nothing wrong in having ambition. But sha dont let ur desperation bite u in the arse. A girl like that may be trouble. You mess up, and beleive me u r a d**d man. Money brings power,
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
[size=18pt]Game over people. I won this time. I've found what i am looking for, though not precisley what i advertised but i am cool with the new found life. I ain't longer looking for the daughter of a poor little rich man anymore. Application closed. Intending applicants should please try the next door. Thanks and have a nice day![/size]
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Wendy80(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
bigmodo:

[size=18pt]Game over people. I won this time. I've found what i am looking for, though not precisley what i advertised but i am cool with the new found life. I ain't longer looking for the daughter of a poor little rich man anymore. Application closed. Intending applicants should please try the next door. Thanks and have a nice day![/size]

MUMU!!!!
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2008
@Wendy88
Yo momma mumu
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Eaglebabe: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
I know of one, but she is Hiv positive.Do u mind?If u don't call 08036128491
Re: Can I Meet The Daughter Of A Wealthy Man? by Abekeade08(f): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
The title defines it all, so if you are one please hit me up. Simply drop your email or phone no and i will get back at you. Please bear in mind that i am not after you because of your father's money. I need a serious relationship with you that would lead into marriage. Any person is welcomed from any part of the world as long as you have the features as named in the title of this post. Please only serious people only. If you don't fall amongst the features please don't even border to say anything, simply hit the back button. Thanks for understanding and please bear with me if i sound rude. Even if you are a hiv negative, have one leg or no legs, blind, dump or any disgusting disease, i am still interested in the relationship as long as you fall under the title of this post.

Desperados on the loose. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Widows And Widowers Want Mates Too / Husband Wanted For My Niece / Whatsapp Group For Single Ladies And Guy Around Warewa - Mowe And Envr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.