Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play (2122 Views)

What Are The Top Five Most Useful Apps On Your Smartphone? / 6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Lionbite(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
some one told me i could use airtime....... if yes, How? and if no what other way can i go about it
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lionbite:
some one told me i could use airtime....... if yes, How? and if no what other way can i go about it

You can use your MasterCard or Visa card.

1 Like

Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by omobone(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have a master and a visa card. I could by for you if you would pay the equivalent in Naira
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Karleb(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Osyxcel:

You can use your MasterCard or Visa card.

What about Verve?
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Karleb:

What about Verve?
i don't think u can use verve card, cos i also have 1, nd i wasn't able to use it
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
omobone:
I have a master and a visa card. I could by for you if you would pay the equivalent in Naira
Gimme ur pin, I'm ready to pay
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Karleb:

What about Verve?

I don't think so...
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Gimme ur pin, I'm ready to pay

Why buy, when you can go to your bank and request for a Debit Mastercard or Visa Card, costs #1000. It will be linked to your account. In 2wks-3wks, you'll get your card depending on the bank.

1 Like

Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

Why buy, when you can go to your bank and request for a Debit Mastercard or Visa Card, costs #1000. It will be linked to your account. In 2wks-3wks, you'll get your card depending on the bank.
I've a verve card already, but I tot der ll hidden charges apart from d 1k I'll use to buy it...maybe dey ll be deducting from my acc like every month
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

I've a verve card already, but I tot der ll hidden charges apart from d 1k I'll use to buy it...maybe dey ll be deducting from my acc like every month

No, not at all. Once you get the Master or Visa card, they'll deactivate the verve (because the Master/Visa card are most times combined with verve).

There is no difference in charges compared to Verve card.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

No, not at all. Once you get the Master or Visa card, they'll deactivate the verve (because the Master/Visa card are most times combined with verve).

There is no difference in charges compared to Verve card.
So, which one is better, master or Visa card?
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

So, which one is better, master or Visa card?

I can't say of anyone better, they are very close substitutes. The only thing is that Mastercard supports more country than Visa card.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

I can't say of anyone better, they are very close substitutes. The only thing is that Mastercard supports more country than Visa card.
Which one are u using?
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Which one are u using?

I have both, Although I've been using the VISA long before I got the Mastercard
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

I have both, Although I've been using the VISA long before I got the Mastercard
Which one do u use most?
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Which one do u use most?

I use both on the ATM well, but I use the VISA online the most....
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

I use both on the ATM well, but I use the VISA online the most....
Thanks alot, I'll get a master card, but I'll make more inquiries, so dat dey won't be zapping my money anyhow
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Osyxcel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Thanks alot, I'll get a master card, but I'll make more inquiries, so dat dey won't be zapping my money anyhow

Trust me, they won't....
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know How To Buy Apps On Google Play by Coldsteel(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2015
i have an access visa card yet each time i wanna buy an app or make an upgrade on google play,the payment method is always greyed out after loading..pls help..am i missing something?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" / We've Ported TWRP To Gionee M5 / How To Scan QR Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.