Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Can U Forgive Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Forgive Her?? (1193 Views)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? / Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Forgive Her?? by Fesomu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
You meet and dated a girl when you were in the university, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to 900,000 per month. Things were going well with you and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her cheeks. He ask her what the problem was; she said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to your boss before he accepted to employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remain jobless. Assuming you are this guy, what will be your reaction? And for the ladies, can you do this for love?
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by iceberylin(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by cuteniva: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
I wud hv ansad only if dz story was true.
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by amakastarstella(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
The truth z that is very complicated condition but she has a choice, cos money is not everything. she would have informed u before taking action, but is still forgivable, because she still did it out of that LOVE for u and she didn't want u to lose DAT Chance of being rich. If you watch the her condition is not easy for her as well. She did what she thought it was right for both of u .SO I will advice u to forgive her even though is difficult.
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by mooremedia: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by merit12(f): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Shoki na shoki

Aaaaaaa

Shoki

Aaaaa

That's what's someone. Has been doing wif your woman

Typing

3 Likes

Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
merit12:
Shoki na shoki

Aaaaaaa

Shoki

Aaaaa

That's what's someone. Has been doing wif your woman

Typing
Lmao!! Chai, this babe sef.
Hmmm, op, this story is too old nah, don't you have a more interesting one?
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by merit12(f): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lmao!! Chai, this babe sef.
Hmmm, op, this story is too old nah, don't you have a more interesting one?
Nairaland is getting boring everyday.

Same topic was discussed last week or so

Now again
Last time the babe was d boss sleeping with each other

Now dem don change am

All dis black black op self

Dancing shoki outta thread

Shoki

Aaaaaaa

Is writting a message........

1 Like

Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
charlie, when you screw up she's gonna be like ' after all I've done for you blah blah blah'.
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by Yemmymary(f): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yes i can
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dumb
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by chigoizie7(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Fesomu:
You meet and dated a girl when you were in the university, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to 900,000 per month. Things were going well with you and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her cheeks. He ask her what the problem was; she said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to your boss before he accepted to employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remain jobless. Assuming you are this guy, what will be your reaction? And for the ladies, can you do this for love?

as awkward as it may sound, i will be pained, but,going all the way to do it for my sake? it needs a lot of guts to do dat,besides, there is no way i would have allowed her to do dat if she had told me(will still be jobless), @times, u dont say certain things, u just go ahead nd do it,come to think of it,it was never easy for her to do such a thing,but she sacrificed,so, why wont i? many people will say, i am not serious, or that i de form iron man, but thats who i am, i try to be rational @times,by the way, virgins are good, but i dont have dat flare for them,sori if i offended the virgins in the house, my 2cents, my opinion might differ from urz
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by chigoizie7(m): 12:00am On Nov 08, 2014
NinoBrown888:
charlie, when you screw up she's gonna be like ' after all I've done for you blah blah blah'.

more reason why u dont have to screw up, she actually did alot for u,dont pay her with a bad coin
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Ah god
Re: Can U Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 08, 2014
where that rizz sef..make i tie one take sleep good

(1) (Reply)

Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do / What Should This Guy Do In This Kind Of Situation? / " My Heart Will Always Belong To You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.