Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) (51492 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / He Was Resting His Shoulder On My bosom In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by seunrebirth(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wanna to Know the naija babe with the biggest grapes? This one is massive! All those big things are real my broda. She is really endowed naturally... What do you guys tink about this cos it still seem as if am dreaming? My mouth is watery already.

GUYS!! How would you feel if you wake up very early in the morning and you sight her beside you in the bedroom? Please use the comment box below to express yourself freely.

There are still more pictures @ http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/11/wow-see-biggest-breast-in-nigeria-see.html

I bet you wont want to stop steering at those mouth watering boobs
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
I think seun's GF is the one on black top holding bold5. heyheyhey! see gobe. u don expose seun's GF picture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by seunrebirth(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin NORMAL, Its allowed. Buh me be tink say Seun na virgin o! Choi!! so the guy too dey carry dis kin massive jobs lwkmd
wilsondave:
I think seun's GF is the one on black top holding bold5. heyheyhey! see gobe. u don expose seun's GF picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Skillfullulu(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Eru re o.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Those water melon though
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by seunrebirth(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin grin Eru ni ooo!! Ah! she wan kiw pesin ni?
Skillfullulu:
Eru re o.... Lol
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
NOT SEXY AT ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
But she no get yansh now. No YANSH.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by bbello28(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
God gave yu boobs 2 feed baby.....here yu re posting it online cry ur cane has been soaked in kerosene

12 Likes

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
NOT SEXY AT ALL

Ta, because your own small abi?

2 Likes

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Mznaett: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oh my...c d way my mouth open dey luk girl bwest..d tin go swt die ah swear
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Dheartless: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
I dislike big boobs like shit.
for me idi nla is the turn on(round big sexy a$s).
well one man's like is another man's hate.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
assfreak:

Ta, because your own small abi?
Yea but i can run and jump with it smartly.
let her try it,the bosoms will be one running instead.

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Enegod(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
seunrebirth:
Wanna to Know the naija babe with the biggest grapes? This one is massive! All those big things are real my broda. She is really endowed naturally... What do you guys tink about this cos it still seem as if am dreaming? My mouth is watery already.

GUYS!! How would you feel if you wake up very early in the morning and you sight her beside you in the bedroom? Please use the comment box below to express yourself freely.

There are still more pictures @ http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/11/wow-see-biggest-breast-in-nigeria-see.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hmm....am speechless buh l still luv my size
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Enegod(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Yea but i can run and jump with it smartly.
let her try it,the bosoms will be one running instead.
we like seeing bouncing big booobs undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by karmaleon: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
I'm not a fan of huge kegs

Prefer a smart, handy and sexy bubies... grin grin
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by dechandel(f): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Not that big sef undecided
My history teacher back then in school.. Choi.
Made me wonder if she ever bought a bra from the market.. Abi na tailor dey customise her own bra

2 Likes

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
ITOHA...!!!
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
dechandel:
Made me wonder if she ever bought a bra from the market.. Abi na tailor dey customise her own bra
NOT THAT BIG KE? To me dis na overload.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by NelsonNeo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
trust me thrs nothing special about it. speaking from experience
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by 3coins(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
dechandel:
your history teacher has bigger stuff?? shocked....gimmi her Number cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by ERCROSS(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mznaett:
Oh my...c d way my mouth open dey luk girl bwest.. d tin go swt die ah swear

U r playing with 14 years in kirikiri
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by dechandel(f): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Over wetin? She no reach cheesy

3coins:

your history teacher has bigger stuff?? shocked....gimmi her Number cheesy grin lipsrsealed
grin grin.. GbemiOO.. I hope i got the spelling.. tongue
Which number? Person wey her breast dey waka first before her body follow? That one na suicide mission e be for you na.. Biko face front o. I never wan come chop indomie for your burial
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by maaft(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
seunrebirth:

seen bigger bossoms tho
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by 3coins(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
dechandel:

Over wetin? She no reach cheesy

grin grin.. Gb.. I hope i got the spelling.. tongue
Which number? Person wey her breast dey waka first before her body follow? That one na suicide mission e be for you na.. Biko face front o. I never wan come chop indomie for your burial
lol...I pray oo....don't underate me
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by dechandel(f): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
3coins:

lol...I pray oo....don't underate me
I am not o.. Just looking out for you..
Person wey no marry sef. Abeg o.. i never wan lose you yet.. You are still cherished by Gbemi
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
overload lipsrsealed
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Rexnegro(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Yeah she's right not that big Jor...when in school (uni) e get one babe in 100level in my faculty "blood of God" her boobiie na jack of all trade o...as in am sure her bra size go be size kpatakpata that's if e dey sef....babe I swear dis pic up dia dey learn where d boobiie wey I talk about dey....in fact if u describe her back then weda u know her name or not ...na her chest u go use describe her...u won't talk much before d person will just say ok I her know......very titanic sometin ....ask of a babe with a very big breast in Agric faculty in esku am sure they will tell u..... Very popular cos of it .

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Shedysworld(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2014
angry I don't like big boobs, I prefer them moderate. And worst still she ain't got a complementing backside.
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Ariani: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Those tins ar dy bossom or pillow? Jst asking lol
Re: Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2014
Make I hear say I open dx thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.