Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Healthy Is Office Romance? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Healthy Is Office Romance? (6869 Views)

Office Romance... Advisable? / Love And Work- Office Romance / Office Romance: Would you date your colleague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by osegwu(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2007
Amen! Blesss you too

Osegwu,

I still Love you

Radiant Mio

Still me
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by oksanaz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2007
IT ALL DEPEND ON HOW SERIOUSE U PPLE ARE.COZ I GOT MY OWN FIANCY IN MY PLACE OF WORK AND WE RE STILL TOGETHER UP TILL THIS PRESENT MOMENT COZ WE SO MUCH LOVE EACH OTHER AND WE KEPT IT SECRET TILL WE BOTH LEFT THE OFF FOR ANOTHER WORK.NOW WE ARE LIVING A HAPPY LIFE .
YOU CAN SEE HOW HAPPY WE ARE JUST LOG ON TO MY SITE www.oksanaz.4t.com [i][/i][color=#990000][/color]AND CLICK ON (PHOTO) U WILL SEE BOTH OF US .ITS OKEY IF ONLY YOU CAN COPE WITH IT,
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by breez(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2007
I would say nothing is wrong depending on both your rank, designation, department etc.

Some departments are very sensitive (e.g Finance and admin) and people would do anyhting to  hav what they want (even if it puts others into wahala)

Your position in the company could also make it unadvisable to have such romance. The company or boss may begin to see it as unsafe giving you classified or priviledged info cos of the  attendant 'blur in sense of judgement' that comes with such relationships etc. grin

By and large, if it is an 'inter branch' thing (i mean both of you do not belong to a branch of the same company) it is relatively safer.
Jolly ride cool
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by Lalas(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2007
what? i dont know y una like dey mess up like this,
kai, if u have a subordinate that is as hott as it gets, please dont even give it a second thought, cos u are so going to be biting ur fingers if u dont, and when its time 4 break up, u just break up, remember: she's not on ur level and u have to take charge always, if u dont, some1 else will,
na ur eye u go sharpen!!!!!
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by osegwu(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2007
Go ahead and Bleep like minks and if you even like raise rug Rats. What will be will be. Office Romance or no Office romance.

Still me
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by papaD1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2007
office romance is cool if both party are still single.combining romance with work could be very relaxing sometimes. wink wink
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by etuwoma(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2007
it's not advisable oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by meezcheef(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2007
Totally whacked!!!!!! shocked angry
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by indo(f): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2007
well, undecidedi tink it's a NO NO ur credibility gets questioned because u knw n have a relationship wit him or her
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by Mystique(f): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2007
Office romance is so unhealthy, that it could leave you six feet under (literally) kiss
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by moondust(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
its as healthy as stickin ur head up a furnace
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by abstarr(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
Adrenalin rush grin grin
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by macgozy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi brother, it's unhealthy desist from it simple. cos it may even cost you your job, not been promoted and all that stuffs
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by cammax7(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
@topic,
It isn't healthy but wouldn't mind getting into it strictly for office politics nothing else
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by Aladunni(f): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2007
A friend did that and she got married to the guy May this year. Though one of them quickly resigned to another job, as the secret was no more a secret and its against the rules of the organisaton. I think it depends on the partners, matured mind is the principal thing here, but if it is this "fling thing" then u will have what u did not bargain for. Please when talking of office romance hope married folks are not involved here o.
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by Bblak(f): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2007
It all depends on what u think and make of it.seems Risky though.
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by ssRhino: 1:16am On Sep 12, 2007
Office romance is so cute, nice, best and cost less, u guys could have each other for lunch and after work u cant be bored.
However, pls pray that god of breakup with not visit you both, cos one will have to leave for the other, and usually man might have to leave, when the babe start blackmailing you.
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by smirn(m): 2:24am On Sep 12, 2007
its really a bad deal. its going to be really distracting. Even if its going to end up in marriage but do you know that there are organizations that couples can not work together. One of them just have to resign
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by ssRhino: 2:39am On Sep 12, 2007
smirn, in organizations where couples cant work together, they woouldnt have been able to date cos it wld have been against the coy's policy as well.
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by smirn(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2007
Rhino, there is no coy policy that will not allow people to date, but for two married people working together its not allowed in most places. Anyway, on my own opinion its not decent doing it with someone in your office.
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by HUMPHERY(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2007
IT IS NEVER ADVISABLE NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF MATURITY THE TWO PARTIES WOULD WANT TO DISPLAY[i][/i] cool
Re: How Healthy Is Office Romance? by outlaws(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2008
cool

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you can deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Yoruba Girl Selling "Agbo" In A Village In Imo State / I Want To Become A Clearing Agent / Top 7 Mistakes African Freelance Graphic Designers Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.