Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business (2879 Views)

The Secrets of eBay and Amazon That the Gurus Will Never Tell you / Investing In Transportation Business / How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by MD45: 4:54am On Nov 08, 2014
am putting together a team of guys that are experienced in transportation for a client who is setting up a place. He says he needs a team of experienced professionals. Hook me up if ur one.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by Charbless(m): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Great!!!
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by 100Cents: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
MD45:
am putting together a team of guys that are experienced in transportation for a client who is setting up a place. He says he needs a team of experienced professionals. Hook me up if ur one.

Yeah.

We are here.

What aspect of transportation ?
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by ruffbob(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
If am to purchase one of these buses how much does it cost?
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by MD45: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
100Cents:

Yeah.

We are here.

What aspect of transportation ?

So sorry for d late response. It's ground transportation. Do u hv xprience in dat field.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by MD45: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Where are the transport consultants in the house. It's time to talk business.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by jwart(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2015
What aspect of transportation buz at u referred to.
Tankers : water or inflammable
Tipper : Quarries or townships
Trailer : company, restricted or nationwide
Truck : ..............
All the way

Whatsapp 08036521731
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by MD45: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2015
jwart:
What aspect of transportation buz at u referred to.
Tankers : water or inflammable
Tipper : Quarries or townships
Trailer : company, restricted or nationwide
Truck : ..............
All the way

Whatsapp 08036521731

Like I said before in an earlier post. Its ground transportation. Please, do you have experience in this field of transportation?
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by akaahs(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm interested but no xperience.thinkin of changing d economic situation of my place through transportion buziness.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by Tinyemeka(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
MD45:

Like I said before in an earlier post. Its ground transportation. Please, do you have experience in this field of transportation?

It'd help you to be a bit more specific.

Buses? Taxis? Trucks?

What ground transport?
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by MD45: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tinyemeka:

It'd help you to be a bit more specific.

Buses? Taxis? Trucks?

What ground transport?

Movement of goods and people via buses, taxis, trucks, etc. The logistics and planning involved, staff management, allocation and management of resources, safety procedures, etc. I hope this answers your question.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by obicentlis: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm into TP biz. It's challenging if you don't load from park to Park. Having your own park is the best. With that you will be in control of your vehicles. Anything short of this and hire purchase, you are opening a biz for another person.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello, am very much interested.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by jimmayoy: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
If you re interested in giving out buses and sienna cars on hire purchase,i can link you up.if you need rest of mind in transport business,this is the way to go.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by mamud3: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
whatapps me 08067619772
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by osasboy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
MD45:

I am a consultant how can I connect you?
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by eagleeye2: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
MD45:

Movement of goods and people via buses, taxis, trucks, etc. The logistics and planning involved, staff management, allocation and management of resources, safety procedures, etc. I hope this answers your question.

First, you need understand that why people seem to asking all these questions is because they need more clarifications.
You are putting a team together, by now you should have been able to come up with comprehensive plan for your transport business.
Which area will you focus: is it,
.......Shuttle (intra city or inter city)
........Do you want to do haulage only (moving goods)
......... Do you have your own park or are you going to be sharing parks with others
......... What of personnel?
.........Are you looking to employ drivers or will you prefer higher purchase?
......... Do you want to operate a franchise system?
What exactly do you want to see in your transport business

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by emperoracro(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Contact me on +2348136909187
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by skylane: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls guy been searching for this topic, I want to start tp biz from scratch,I want to start with motorcycle,by giving it to somone to run it 4 me and returning me cash weekly,I hope to expand though,pls I need comments
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by IGALA4LIFE(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2015
I need someone to buy Toyota picnic or sienna for me at a hire purchase rate. The person shall not regret dealing with me. This is my contact 0805 038 2115. God bless you for saving a soul.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by saibuhari(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
I need someone to buy Toyota picnic or sienna for me at a hire purchase rate. The person shall not regret dealing with me. This is my contact 0805 038 2115. God bless you for saving a soul.

Nobody should have anything to do with this Igala4life. He is a fraudster. In one post, this guy promised to make people millionaire in one month if only they can invest N40,000 with him. Now he comes here begging for someone to buy him a bus on hire purchase. What a stupid scammer who promises people millions in one post and in another post turns a beggar. Buyers beware! I have resolved to fish out scammers on this thread whenever I find them. Buyers beware!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by ultrazone(m): 2:11am On May 05, 2015
mm
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by IGALA4LIFE(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2015
saibuhari:

Nobody should have anything to do with this Igala4life. He is a fraudster. In one post, this guy promised to make people millionaire in one month if only they can invest N40,000 with him. Now he comes here begging for someone to buy him a bus on hire purchase. What a stupid scammer who promises people millions in one post and in another post turns a beggar. Buyers beware! I have resolved to fish out scammers on this thread whenever I find them. Buyers beware!

Like I told you before, what you don't know is beyond you. Why do you set out to always attack people negatively even when you don't know anything about anything. Well if I am out to scam or defraud people may God never let me have peace, success and progress in my life. But if what you claim about me, calling names which I am not, is not true about me, then may God Almighty never allow you to have peace, success and progress in your life. You don't know the negative impact these your statements could cause on some genuine people who may be ready to help.

God Almighty shall surely punish you for calling me names which I am not.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by authority2006(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:

Like I told you before, what you don't know is beyond you. Why do you set out to always attack people negatively even when you don't know anything about anything. Well if I am out to scam or defraud people may God never let me have peace, success and progress in my life. But if what you claim about me, calling names which I am not, is not true about me, then may God Almighty never allow you to have peace, success and progress in your life. You don't know the negative impact these your statements could cause on some genuine people who may be ready to help.

God Almighty shall surely punish you for calling me names which I am not.
I think what you need to do is to make clarification on your two posts instead of cursing.
Re: Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business by mima247(f): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good afternoon ,I hv worked in transportation for eight years goin.feel free to ask any questions my number is08036196020

(1) (Reply)

How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / How Long Before Transactions Are Reflected In Cscs Account? / Can I Trade Small Units Of Shares In NSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.