Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (103915 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by zboyd: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
bigass:
Oyedepo deserves this ill treatment. When he slapped the girl his followers defended him as if he was above the law. Now let his followers go and attack the UK govt na. In same environment Oyedepo would pay heavily for that silly act. Come to think of it do you think Oyedepo can slap a so called witch in America or UK? He dare not. His sorry ass would be cooling off in Jail.

Very good point!

There are things you can do IN Nigeria that you can't do OUTSIDE of Nigeria, as some unlucky Naijas have found out, here, in the States.

Test it out, if you dare.

Btw...in some states, even if the victim doesn't press charges, the state will.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Reference(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2014
saintalone:

Are you serious?
Interesting.
Now i understand... Anyone that is poor isnt a TRUE believer.
Im learning things...

He is technically right but from where you stand I understand your doubts. In the Kingdom things work by faith. They are established before they are seen, felt, smelt, heard or tasted. When a man becomes born again he is a new creature. His status is changed by the Word to reflect God which means he is no longer poor. In him are deposited amongst other things the 'seeds' of wealth and abundance'. Now he has to take time to cultivate these seeds to maturity. Physical manifestations always lag behind spiritual facts. So when you are saved it takes time for certain vices to wear down but over time you become perfect.

It is a good thing because conversely when we sin and spiritually die thank God that physical and emotional reaction is not swift but we have time to recover our conscience and return to God.

There are no poor children of God but lots of spiritual babies who have not carried their faith and commitment far enough to secure a physical manifestation.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by saintalone: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2014
majekdom2:
SINCE YOU BELIEVE SO MUCH IN THE WESTERNER AND THE BLACKS ARER MENTALLY ENSLAVED LIKE YOU SAID .... HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO ASK YOURSELF WHY THESE COUNTRIES YOU PRAISE ARE VERY QUICK TO SANCTION ANY COUNTRY THAT OPPOSED THEIR LAWS. IF THEY WERE MENTALLY SOUND AS YOU CLAIM , WOULD THEY HAVE TAKEN A BLACK MAN AS SLAVE BEFORE NOW. IF THEY SO MUCH LOVE THE HUMAN RACE , WOULD RACISM STILL EXIST. WAKE UP ... YOU ARE AFRICAN , YOU ARE AFRICAN ..... YOUR THINKING IS WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT , STOP TRYING TO UPGRADE YOUR THINKING TO THAT OF A WHITE MAN . MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR THINKING LIKE THEY MADE SOMETHING OUT OF THEIRS

Now i can confidently say that ive seen the dumbest racist of this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2014
saintalone:

Now i can confidently say that ive seen the dumbest racist of this 21st century.
oh ... thanks .make youself feel good.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by francizy(m): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2014
bigass:

watch which tongue. He is not Jesus. Even Jesus was abused. Oyedepo is a conman deceiving Nigerians since 1980

Well, I feel people that call themselves men of God should have Jesus Christ as their role model but its not the case with modern day pastors/revs cause they have the likes of king Solomon, Roca Fella, Bill gates, etc as role model. Anyways, it was even said in the bible that its easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a middle than for a rich man to make heaven. Make we dey watch nah.. Judgement day shall reveal all to wo/men
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Reference:

He is technically right but from where you stand I understand your doubts. In the Kingdom things work by faith. They are established before they are seen, felt, smelt, heard or tasted. When a man becomes born again he is a new creature. His status is changed by the Word to reflect God which means he is no longer poor. In him are deposited amongst other things the 'seeds' of wealth and abundance'. Now he has to take time to cultivate these seeds to maturity. Physical manifestations always lag behind spiritual facts. So when you are saved it takes time for certain vices to wear down but over time you become perfect.

It is a good thing because conversely when we sin and spiritually die thank God that physical and emotional reaction is not swift but we have time to recover our conscience and return to God.

There are no poor children of God but lots of spiritual babies who have not carried their faith and commitment far enough to secure a physical manifestation.
are you trying to preach to this dude ? how are you sure he is a christain .... talkmore understanding what you just put up there.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by francizy(m): 12:28am On Nov 09, 2014
bigass:

watch which tongue. He is not Jesus. Even Jesus was abused. Oyedepo is a conman deceiving Nigerians since 1980

By the way, these ya laps no be here oh...
Be like you dey carry am gym...
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by zboyd: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
Harry porter

Pure child wircth craft

Are you serious?

This was/is a series of children's storybooks....pure fantasy!
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2014
majekdom2:
SINCE YOU BELIEVE SO MUCH IN THE WESTERNER AND THE BLACKS ARER MENTALLY ENSLAVED LIKE YOU SAID

I usually don't reply things like this but I'll indulge u.

When it comes to placing a very high value on its citizens, then yes I believe in d West (few exceptions) and wish Nigeria could imitate them. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. I don't care whether its coming from West, East, North, South, Middle, Diagonal or whatever. In Nigeria, if u're not rich or well connected, ogbeni u're not fully human IN A SENSE.

Whether or not u admit it, a lot of Nigerians are mentally enslaved. U can use nairaland as ur case study.

majekdom2:
.... HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO ASK YOURSELF WHY THESE COUNTRIES YOU PRAISE ARE VERY QUICK TO SANCTION ANY COUNTRY THAT OPPOSED THEIR LAWS.

World politics? That's a topic 4 another day.

majekdom2:
IF THEY WERE MENTALLY SOUND AS YOU CLAIM , WOULD THEY HAVE TAKEN A BLACK MAN AS SLAVE BEFORE NOW.

Slavery is detestable. History has shown us that man has committed heinous crimes to his fellow man, irrespective of skin colour. The enslavement of a lot of west africans has absolutely nothing to do with d colour of their skin. Do u know why they were enslaved? because THEY COULD BE ENSLAVED (conquered with physical force). Not all blacks were enslaved my brother. Some black regions were powerful enough to withstand foreign invasion.
Throughout history, man has always enslaved man and forced him into servile labour.
Whites have enslaved whites.
Blacks have enslaved blacks.
White has enslaved blacks (with d co-operation of blacks).
Blacks have enslaved whites.
Brown, Red, Yellow, people has enslaved brown, yellow, red people. In fact any colour u can think of has engaged in slavery one way or d other, depending on how advanced their civilization were. Thank God humans have outgrown such folly; though a lot of people still have bigger chains squeezing life, freedom and reason from their minds.

majekdom2:

IF THEY SO MUCH LOVE THE HUMAN RACE , WOULD RACISM STILL EXIST.
I didn't say all westerners are mother theresas singing kumbaya with halos on their head. U know in ur heart that in terms of intellectual enlightenment and caring for their citizens, they are worth emulating.
Racism exists (regrettably so) but is not exclusive to a particular race.
Honestly, I think racism will soon be a thing of d past. Or don't u agree with me? Can't u see things for urself? Are there not millions of black american and european citizens? Is a black man not d US president? Do u have to immerse urself in d psyche of d black slaves of more than 400years ago? Yes we all feel infuriated when we watch Django but don't immerse urself in that mindset cos things are improving for d better.

majekdom2:
WAKE UP ... YOU ARE AFRICAN , YOU ARE AFRICAN ..... YOUR THINKING IS WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT , STOP TRYING TO UPGRADE YOUR THINKING TO THAT OF A WHITE MAN . MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR THINKING LIKE THEY MADE SOMETHING OUT OF THEIRS

Yes I'm 100% african and I'm very proud of my heritage. Honestly bro, I think u're playing d victim mentality. U're d one who needs to wake up cos this is 2014.
See what I mean? In ur psyche, "upgraded thinking" means thinking like a white man. That's laughable and I never espoused that. Free ur mind from d chains of prejudice and u'll understand that Good is Good and Bad is Bad, no matter where it is found.
So if I support Oyedepo trying to slap out demons/evil spirits from a little girl or support criminal pastors, will that make me more "african"?

I'm just embarrassed by Oyedepo's actions. Period! If u like keep quoting me, its ur wahala

4 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by zboyd: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Remember this?

Nigerian Apostle Helen Ukpabio Labelled 'A Risk To Children', Deported From The UK

"Apostle Helen Ukpabio, the founder of Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries in Calabar, was deported from the UK by the British government after deeming her presence in the country a risk to youngsters. The 'witch hunter' who wrote in her book ‘Unveiling The Mysteries of Witchcraft’, that "If a child under the age of two screams in the night, cries and is always feverish with deteriorating health he or she is a servant of Satan", was deported last week after campaigners called on UK Home Secretary to deport and ban her from the UK for leading the spread of witch hunting in Nigeria, especially amongst children, some of whom have suffered torture and even death.

Red more here: http://todaysgist..com/2014/04/nigerian-apostle-helen-ukpabio-labelled.html

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2014
ChokolateBoss:

I usually don't reply things like this but I'll indulge u.

When it comes to placing a very high value on its citizens, then yes I believe in d West (few exceptions) and wish Nigeria could imitate them. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. I don't care whether its coming from West, East, North, South, Middle, Diagonal or whatever. In Nigeria, if u're not rich or well connected, ogbeni u're not fully human IN A SENSE.

Whether or not u admit it, a lot of Nigerians are mentally enslaved. U can use nairaland as ur case study.

World politics? That's a topic 4 another day.

Slavery is detestable. History has shown us that man has committed heinous crimes to his fellow man, irrespective of skin colour. The enslavement of a lot of west africans has absolutely nothing to do with d colour of their skin. Do u know why they were enslaved? because THEY COULD BE ENSLAVED (conquered with physical force). Not all blacks were enslaved my brother. Some black regions were powerful enough to withstand foreign invasion.
Throughout history, man has always enslaved man and forced him into servile labour.
Whites have enslaved whites.
Blacks have enslaved blacks.
White has enslaved blacks (with d co-operation of blacks).
Blacks have enslaved whites.
Brown, Red, Yellow, people has enslaved brown, yellow, red people. In fact any colour u can think of has engaged in slavery one way or d other, depending on how advanced their civilization were. Thank God humans have outgrown such folly; though a lot of people still have bigger chains squeezing life, freedom and reason from their minds.

I didn't say all westerners are mother theresas singing kumbaya with halos on their head. U know in ur heart that in terms of intellectual enlightenment and caring for their citizens, they are worth emulating.
Racism exists (regrettably so) but is not exclusive to a particular race.
Honestly, I think racism will soon be a thing of d past. Or don't u agree with me? Can't u see things for urself? Are there not millions of black american and european citizens? Is a black man not d US president? Do u have to immerse urself in d psyche of d black slaves of more than 400years ago? Yes we all feel infuriated when we watch Django but don't immerse urself in that mindset cos things are improving for d better.

Yes I'm 100% african and I'm very proud of my heritage. Honestly bro, I think u're playing d victim mentality. U're d one who needs to wake up cos this is 2014.
See what I mean? In ur psyche, "upgraded thinking" means thinking like a white man. That's laughable and I never espoused that. Free ur mind from d chains of prejudice and u'll understand that Good is Good and Bad is Bad, no matter where it is found.
So if I support Oyedepo trying to slap out demons/evil spirits from a little girl or support criminal pastors, will that make me more "african"?

I'm just embarrassed by Oyedepo's actions. Period! If u like keep quoting me, its ur wahala
great response .... you dont have to call a black man enslaved because he chooses to follow oyedepo or any other religious leader that was my point ..... every individual is enslaved as long as he has chosen to live under a "common law " and way of life . would you not say al basad followers are enslaved or the donestk region in ukraine are enslaved to russia romans 6: 14 - end and am sorry , there can evr be an end to racism , did you research on why the democrat lost the mid term elections in the states .... it was partly traced to obama 's skin color. have you read on how turkish germans in germany are being treated . I never limited racism to the black race. you are entitled to your opinion but argue without having to insult the other party to your claims
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 09, 2014
zboyd:
Remember this?

Nigerian Apostle Helen Ukpabio Labelled 'A Risk To Children', Deported From The UK

"Apostle Helen Ukpabio, the founder of Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries in Calabar, was deported from the UK by the British government after deeming her presence in the country a risk to youngsters. The 'witch hunter' who wrote in her book ‘Unveiling The Mysteries of Witchcraft’, that "If a child under the age of two screams in the night, cries and is always feverish with deteriorating health he or she is a servant of Satan", was deported last week after campaigners called on UK Home Secretary to deport and ban her from the UK for leading the spread of witch hunting in Nigeria, especially amongst children, some of whom have suffered torture and even death.

Red more here: http://todaysgist..com/2014/04/nigerian-apostle-helen-ukpabio-labelled.html

did oyedepo label the girl as a witch or the girl called herself a witch ?
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Proffdada: 1:28am On Nov 09, 2014
majekdom2:
thanks ... I hope to see you led to heaven . all the best.

just beware of the yeast of the Pharisees
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2014
majekdom2:
I SEE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MAN OF GOD BUT HAS CHOSEN TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF REGULAR CRITICS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SCHOOLS THE MINISTRY HAS IN NIGERIA. ARE THE POOR IN THAT CHURCH COMPLANING. WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING LIKE YOU CAN TURN THE POOR TO MILLIONAIRES. IF A POOR MAN COMES TO YOU FOR ASSISTANCE WILL YOU GIVE HIM CONSIDERING THE FACT YOU BARELY KNOW HIM. WHY DONT YU LEAVE THE POOR TO PRACTICE WHATEVER RELIGION THEY WISH. YOU HATE HIM , BUT YOUR OPINION DOES NOT COUNT. YOU CANNOT CHANGE WHO HE IS.
I UNDERSTAND BUT THE POINT I AM BUTTRESSING IS THIS, HOW MANY COMMONERS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN OR WARDS AS STUDENTS OF HIS SCHOOLS? HE ONCE SAID HE WAS A POOR MAN BEFORE GOD LIFTED HIM, WOULD YOU EXPECT EVERY MAN TO SHOUT IN YOUR EARS BEFORE YOU HELP 'EM? DONT YOU HAVE EYES TO DISTINGUISH THE POOR FROM THE WELL FED MEMBERS OF YOUR CHURCH? .........I DEY PARA FOR SOME 9JA PASTORS SO NO LET ME VENT THE ANGER ON YOU.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by brocab: 2:32am On Nov 09, 2014
I'm sure many of us have all seen and been to those kinds of churches. For many of us, It had taken its toll' by seeking the lords kingdom we have found that truth. And wanting to share our good findings to other believers, with those who are still searching are not ready to accept the good news, who can't see past this finance tithing lie, choosing to live in slavery, bondage, carrying their own burdens as far as one can go." While the prosperity preacher-preaches these doctrines from Satan, picking out curtain people from the crown, to put on these shows, so many who believe, pay out more monies so these preachers get paid.
cap28:
Another fake Nigerian pastor exposed by a black british journalist.
This fake id.iot is made to look like the lying thief that he is courtesy of this brilliant documentary , but brain dead Nigerians continue to give this theif their paltry tithes, enabling him to live a life of luxury while they continue to wallow in abject poverty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qp_4oRCp9I

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by freshness2020: 2:46am On Nov 09, 2014
lyvin:

How do we know whether God sign am?
If the skol takes off God sign am if not God did not sign am.
ie
Head u win; Tail u win. U be correct guyman grin
♈όϋ funny my guy! Na school of comedy ♈όϋ go ? Lol!
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by iamord(m): 3:03am On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
so if such person should own a church, what do you think will be his target?

Ahh..hmm..god knows am not a party to them
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by zboyd: 3:13am On Nov 09, 2014
majekdom2:
did oyedepo label the girl as a witch or the girl called herself a witch ?

In the modern world, no mention of "witch" should be leveled at anyone...nor should anyone confess to being a "witch".

When people label someone as a witch, they tend to forget that true witches are beyond men and their accusations and punishment. They are supernatural - not all human.

This realization is what stopped the witch hunts, over here, in the States, in the 1600s. It took almost a 100 people being burned at the stake and drowned, before the Puritans realized just how foolish they were.

Supernatural beings like witches can't be captured, sentenced, burned or drowned. They can easily escape. They can even kill their accusers, if they so wish, without laying a finger on them.

If no one has encountered such beings...then they don't exist, except in their inner fears and vivid imaginations.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

EVOLVE!!!

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by aaidel(m): 3:23am On Nov 09, 2014
can't blame the brits they are only trying to protect harry potter
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Inyinese(m): 5:05am On Nov 09, 2014
yes that is vary good for him bad youroba pastors diciver
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Mosb(m): 5:17am On Nov 09, 2014
they always talk ish bouh RC let em c hw it feels too
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Elseundecided
best diary on nl
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Tonylyte(m): 5:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Na God go purnish bbc. That wount stop me from going to church(winners) today. Evil people.
Team ROKIATU for miss nairaland.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2014
majekdom2:
YES HE DID SLAP A GIRL THAT CALLED HERSELF WITCH. IF YOU SEE A GIRL WHO SAYS SHE IS A WITCH AND IS SERIOUS ABOUT THE STATEMENT WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

Take her to a psychiatric hospital not slap her.

1 Like

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Tonylyte(m): 5:32am On Nov 09, 2014
slimfit1:

Ok but your people are self colony of the British why is this man trying to build a school in Kent? They obviously don't want their school. Jesus never attacked anyone in the bible remember that, we all want to be like Jesus right.

The British would be wondering why on earth a church like this is trying to build a school in the UK when we all know there are a lot of schools needed in Nigeria.

The church is supposed to establish schools for the people that can't afford one not to extract money from members.

By the way the way these people are spending its like they are investing on earth and its not small investment. It looks like God is not coming anytime soon.

This church is misplacing it priorities God forgive me. I don't see them give to the poor or help the needy.
U are a very phoolish person. U think oyedepo is hypocritic like other men of God that puts every giving they render to the poor on t.v? Hav any poor come to u to tell u that he or she went to seek help from oyedepo and it was not granted to him or her? U are a very phoolish and wicked person. Change now!!!
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2014
GiftyGlee:

ask me o...some people are so canal minded...smh

So you honestly believe the girl is a witch because she said she is.

Assuming the girl said she is Kim Kardashian will you believe her?

2 Likes

Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2014
twerkjack:
my dear o. ȋ̝̊̅̄
Even heard There's a skul of witchcraft n wizardry in London

Yes because they have the right to freedom of association and worship. And no one takes them seriously
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by okeke00(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2014
majekdom2:
have you bothered to ask yourself why they have no churches or why you have not seen their churches on screens.
i guess the finance to establish a church is insufficient
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by JaaizTech: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Reference:

There are no poor children of God but lots of spiritual babies who have not carried their faith and commitmen
t far enough to secure a physical manifestation.

Kai, see what preach-washing has done. Was Jesus himself rich Was Moses rich, was Paul wealthy What does the Bible say about the difficulty of a rich man making heaven This new found xtianity has no basis, where are these teachings sourced from all of a sudden We all grew up hearing the adage: " As poor as a church rat".
Suddenly being a successful pastor is synonymous with being a rich pastor, open your eyes all na wash.
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by Kcinho(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2014
ikeugbo:
come to think of it, what made you think that its d poor that made them rich, how much do think a jet is worth and how much is spent on running the place: water light, roads, salaries, food and so on. Do you think its surely the poor that makes ministries rich. On the contrary its the rich and wealthy those who can easily give 10k offering in a single sunday if the poor made them rich calculate the offering at an average of N50 x 130k people in a sine sunday that N6.5m then you would need almost 500weeks to buy a jet not to talk of 4 jets. This is exculsive of running costs and other things. I say this because i have seen the offering baskets of churches made,up of N10 and so on this is not chiding those people but letting you know that God makes men rich and not common man. The rich hardly give except yoi offer them something and for them to give him willingly they see what people outside just sit down and gossip about. Moreoever the days of little beginnings yoi dont know what sacrifices were made to get to where they are. So its seriously opposite and 130k people would not be foolish for 30yrs to follow him its only those jealous that would murmur outside seeing they cannot do what people like him do daily
Just asking..... Should the 130k ppl be following him or Jesus?
Re: BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" by ozo13(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2014
grin y em self go slap person.can he try DAT in his UK church? ;DD only in Nigeria can he do such..am sure if dey allow him to establish d skol n one stubborn student bring in fone to d campus or hostel, he can't slap d person cos he knows oyinbo law go deal wt am.
ikeugbo:
come to think of it, what made you think that its d poor that made them rich, how much do think a jet is worth and how much is spent on running the place: water light, roads, salaries, food and so on. Do you think its surely the poor that makes ministries rich. On the contrary its the rich and wealthy those who can easily give 10k offering in a single sunday if the poor made them rich calculate the offering at an average of N50 x 130k people in a sine sunday that N6.5m then you would need almost 500weeks to buy a jet not to talk of 4 jets. This is exculsive of running costs and other things. I say this because i have seen the offering baskets of churches made,up of N10 and so on this is not chiding those people but letting you know that God makes men rich and not common man. The rich hardly give except yoi offer them something and for them to give him willingly they see what people outside just sit down and gossip about. Moreoever the days of little beginnings yoi dont know what sacrifices were made to get to where they are. So its seriously opposite and 130k people would not be foolish for 30yrs to follow him its only those jealous that would murmur outside seeing they cannot do what people like him do daily

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.