Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Purity Ring (promise Ring, Chastity Ring) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Purity Ring (promise Ring, Chastity Ring) (948 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity / Indecency, with its sleazy filth and the vow of chastity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purity Ring (promise Ring, Chastity Ring) by Cayon(f): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2008
I am here laughing b/c I found my purity ring in one of my working bag.

I am sure all of you are familiar with purity ring (see link below). you know, the ring that your mom or Pastor put on your left finger hoping you will remain abstinent until it is replaced with a wedding ring (Ok, I broke the rule but i waited until i finished school) grin grin

I may not be a good example to talk about this, but I really think mothers should talk/encourage their kids to wear one. Like my mothr i am sure you want nothing more than to see your children make choices that reflect their christian values especially when it comes to sexual activity.

Parents have worked very hard to instill christian values. Saying this, I strongly recommend parents to buy this ring for their daughters. and yes, its ok for a boy to wear it too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purity_ring

Peace
Re: Purity Ring (promise Ring, Chastity Ring) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Who On The Religious Threads With An Opposing View, Would You Like To Meet. / This God? / Easter Felicitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.