Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS (869 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS by Muyogoa: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Do you marry that lady you met over there just for her beauty sake? What of if this happens?
This incidence happen between a couple at south korea. Problem began between them when the woman below(right) gave birth to her first daughter in south korea.The husband was so furious because d child WAS SO UGLY. He said the child can't be his, it is never possible for him to give birth to such an ugly and terrifying child. He was later confirmed to be the father after DNA test. But how did that happen? He later got to know that her wife had undergone surgery from her previous state (left pic) before he knew her.Meaning, the wife was an ugly lady who propably went on to do plastic surgery in order to look beautiful and attractive to men.
As a married man or woman what would you do if you realised that you spouse beauty and complexion is fake?

Re: Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Seriously can't stop laughing gringringrin
Re: Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS by Wendy80(f): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Hhahahahahahahaha cheesy LMbeaurifulAO.
He Shd not wori na. Wifey go do surgery for baby too na.
Re: Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS by widowhusband: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2014
ya, i laf tire the first time i see the story in fact the court sentence was that she shd pay the man $10,000 for decieving him.
Re: Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2014
The guy was too hasty what if the child grows up to be beautiful.

I can just imagine how duped he felt when he discovered the truth. Lol
Re: Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS by clara472: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Men Who Marry Only For Beauty-read THIS by Kirinwa: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Most of these surgery tins happen abroad. How many Nigerian girls have you heard did plastic surgery? Its not common here.

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Teenager Murdered And Skinned By Her Stepfather. / Which Of This Two Would You Prefer / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.