Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Use My Blog To Get Your Adsense Approved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use My Blog To Get Your Adsense Approved (501 Views)

How To Increase Your Adsense Earnings (my personal experience) / How Can I Use My Ideas To Make Money Online / How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use My Blog To Get Your Adsense Approved by Fertilenigeria: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Getting AdSense account is one of the most difficult challenge faced by most bloggers. Everybody in the blogging business knows how valuable it could be to monetize your blog with AdSense. You can make significant amount of money publishing AdSense adverts on your blog especially if you generate tangible traffic.

Have you tried to register AdSense but they reject you?

Or do you need a fresh AdSense account?

Don't worry again... Check out this model.

I am offering one of my blog to those who needs AdSense Account to use an apply. In this blog, approval is sure. My blog is fully compliance to Google AdSense policy.

I have been using this blog to get AdSense accounts for many people here in Nairaland and other places.

The blog currently have over 400+ unique articles from different authors across the world with monthly visitors of about 60k.

I am writing on business ideas and related topics.

So of you are interested in getting AdSense account, you are free. You'll use the blog and apply for AdSense and they'll approve it within days.

How it work
There are two ways you can use my blog to get your AdSense account. See the two methods below.

1. You'll register in the blog and I'll assign you a role of a contributor. After that, you'll publish at least 10 original articles in business related niche. After that I'll upgrade your role to editor. At this level, you can have access to the main dashboard where you can embed your ad code for approval.

2. The second method is through payment of only N10,000. I'll use your name and address and apply for AdSense account for you. Approval usually take few days.

So, from any of the two methods above, I can get a fresh AdSense account for you so you can use on your self hosted websites or blogs.

my contact: Ecoheight@gmail.com

If you are interested in number 1: send me a message with the subject "AdSense through registration"

If you are interested in number 2: send me a message with subject "AdSense through payment"

I'll respond asap.

Have a question? contact me or share in the thread. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Creating Business Opportunities For Many People In Vietnam Workforce Supplier / Participate In Vanguard Spark Rookie Contest TO Win 200,000 Cash Grant / Tips On Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.