Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Little Advice For "Soon To Be Husband And Wife" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Advice For "Soon To Be Husband And Wife" (700 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Little Advice To Some Of Our Ladies / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Advice For "Soon To Be Husband And Wife" by Ojemba99(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2014
If your fiance / fiancee always threaten to leave you anytime there is a little disagreement between both of you and You have to beg him or her to stay, You are a divorcee in the making.

If what matters to God does not matter to your fiancé/ fiancée, you are in a wrong relationship!
Any single guy who double dates is a polygamist in the making. Any single lady who double dates is a potential polyandry.

Singles that are preparing for marriage, should get a regular source of income before marriage.Marriage is not just about sex, kissing or romance! Bills must be paid. Daipers must be bought. School fees must be paid. And Your landlord will collect his rent. The wife to be should also get something doing to support her husband!

If nobody employs You please employ yourself before your wedding. Discover and Develop Your Talent. Don't depend on people because people may only sponsor your wedding but they can't sponsor your marriage!
Take it or leave it, There can be no real romance without finance. Financial hardship can turn lovers to sworn enemies! Don't wait until you have the world before planning for your marriage. You can start with a room if you can't afford a room and parlor for now! As time goes on, God will expand both of you! Start With What You Have! Don't wait until you have million of dollars in your account! And one more thing, always be prayerful.
If You are not ready emotionally for marriage please do not. venture into it

4 Likes

Re: My Little Advice For "Soon To Be Husband And Wife" by Mclick(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Good advice Op @ a room to start with, chai, I hope some people can yield to that, could be very difficult for people with ready made nice apartment you know. Some people will be like, you are on your owncheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, 9 Secret Ways To Find A Life Partner / The Married Man, The Other Woman (2) / What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.