Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant (6660 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / Tiwa Savage As Pump Attendant At Forte Oil Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by iluvweed(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by gtrust: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Big fire hazard
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:
...anyone who finds this thread funny or intarssestin should count himsef as an edddioit
YOUR FADA, IDIIOTIC ELEMENT
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by englishmart(m): 5:32am On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

. ...u r so dumb & shallow for Putin up thread like this...so wot if he a petrol attendant,u silly goat...

...bro am from London & i don't mean to sound ride but it really shows how dumb u people r in that Nigeria dumb.. ...so glad i do not live in that slum (no oofense)
angry
you are one big son of a Stvpid biitch! If your London teaches you how to mispell rude for ride, offence for oofense. then I rather remain here in tahiti. Get a life and stop making London look like a dumping ground for Im.beciles. London ko? Ajegunle ni?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2014
englishmart:
you are one big son of a Stvpid biitch! If your London teaches you how to mispell rude for ride, offence for oofense. then I rather remain here in tahiti. Get a life and stop making London look like a dumping ground for Im.beciles. London ko? Ajegunle ni?

....great advise comin from a homebase mugu wearin purple suit in broad day light like magician....

....brother ...bor sure if u realiase its 2014 but u shud be arested for disgracin that Nigeria. ....( no ofense)
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2014
eminentme:
YOUR FADA, IDIIOTIC ELEMENT

^^^^thee is the side effect of not bein able to afford comin to London....they start swaaarin at innnocent ccitizen for no reason! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by englishmart(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

....great advise comin from a homebase mugu wearin purple suit in broad day light like magician....

....brother ...bor sure if u realiase its 2014 but u shud be arested for disgracin that Nigeria. ....( no ofense)
undecided
first of all, it's offence not ofense. Suite not suit. Dumb asssss!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Kenzico(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Thank God say the gas station badge or logo was hidden, if not dat dude must hav bin sacked
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by vayne(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2014
Though the picture is funny,but he can't fill the car with more than the original typed amount in the machine......it automatically stops
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
englishmart:
first of all, it's offence not ofense. Suite not suit. Dumb asssss!

....u muss be proud of yor puple chrissmas suit,u village mofo.(no oofense) lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^thee is the side effect of not bein able to afford comin to London....they start swaaarin at innnocent ccitizen for no reason! undecided
London my a$$...na only God know wetin you dey pass tru for thr...mere prestige
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
eminentme:
London my a$$...na only God know wetin you dey pass tru for thr...mere prestige

....hangon....bro please don't tell me u wana compare Pekam to that Nigeria?

....dont u people nomaly have goat,chicken,antelope,lions & hyena chasin innocent people up & down like Dracula? (no oofense)
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

. ...u r so dumb & shallow for Putin up thread like this...so wot if he a petrol attendant,u silly goat...

...bro am from London & i don't mean to sound ride but it really shows how dumb u people r in that Nigeria dumb.. ...so glad i do not live in that slum (no oofense)
angry
hehe...london and you spelt 'oofense' like that...your own london must be in mars bro grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

undecided
lamo...see same mistake ofense chai...oga quit the bull shit you ain't in a farmland where its needed grin...reply and see how you cry cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
SuperSauce:
lamo...see same mistake ofense chai...oga quit the bull shit you ain't in a farmland where its needed grin...reply and see how you cry cheesy

....thanks. .r u the elected spokemans for all mugu? ...u look like one though. (noo ofeense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

....yor the newly elected spokemans for all mugu? (noo ofeense) undecided
mtchew..diss me jur.. grin been looking for one online scape goat self grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
SuperSauce:
mtchew..diss me jur.. grin been looking for one online scape goat self grin

...brother..ama lover nota fighter & i do not diss people. Never

...the good news is that u sound like an eeedooit so please take it as a compliment . Goat!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

...brother..ama lover nota fighter & i do not diss people. Never

...the good news is that u sound like an eeedooit so please take it as a compliment . Goat!
you look like every dude on the scale of evolution except humans...grin ...make i leave this gay nerd jawe...grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by MrCork: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
SuperSauce:
you look like every dude on the scale of evolution except humans...grin ...make i leave this gay nerd jawe...grin

...ok u win. .bored fooool undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrCork:

....hangon....bro please don't tell me u wana compare Pekan to that Nigeria?

....dont u people nomaly have goat,chicken,antelope,lions & hyena chasin innocent people up & down like Dracula? (no oofense)
undecided
grin grin grin na u know ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by magni101(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
For all of you responding to Mr. Cork, that guy is Just messing with your minds and you're taking him serious.
Mr Cork is Just a funny fella. he sure knows what he's doing.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Badt sharp geh! grin poor guy cry
EroticAngelina:
choi grin na this kind thing I dey like grin I go just let the guy fill my tank till it reaches over full and enter reserve, then I will gently remove his hand n pipe n put it in my Jerry can, so that that one go full too for my gen cool grin then I drive away grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) / Meet Don Jazzy's Daughter, Princess / Adonbilivit! See Our Kim Kardashian At 14? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.