Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) (6659 Views)

"Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by oyahitme: 4:30am On Aug 31, 2018
@gistvic.com

Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, just showed almost her bare boobs in a new video she posted on instagram.

The Hot Ghanaian actress was singing a birthday son for Ime Bishop Umoh popular known as okon while her breast was in full display.

Gists via: [url][/url]

Watch video here:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHli4eButX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by oyahitme: 4:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by vickayo: 4:33am On Aug 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Nukilia: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Stupid news corrupting our youths. When will we share news about intelligence and creativity? Breast images don't build a nation! undecided undecided #fastest route to poverty

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by dbos11(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2018
So...........
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by cahrlifa(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmm,u knw am a bwest sucker but I'll pass on dis one....d person below me can do justice
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by kelvinchreez: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by blacq2009(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2018
What's this bweasts to ice berg slim?
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by mrjaydee(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Where is the breasts?? One of this days I will look for you this silly bloggers and we go yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2018
This lass is just beautiful.

Chikena.

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Hisduchess(f): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Nukilia:
Stupid news corrupting our youths. When will we share news about intelligence and creativity? Breast images don't build a nation! undecided undecided #fastest route to poverty

God bless you for being sensible unlike plenty Nairalanders and the mods who no too get sense

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by columbus007(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
and who's fvck is it with a fallen olympus undecided
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Nukilia: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Hisduchess:

God bless you for being sensible unlike plenty Nairalanders and the mods who no too get sense

We will keep discouraging them from posting nonsense till they learn sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2018
By this singular act,she has succeeded in presenting herself out of her volition as a burnt offering at the altar of sexual objectification.So if some shameless men start sending her dick pics,let her not start singing songs of lamentation to our hearings because she brought it upon her self.I really pity those lost souls who idolize her.
Beauty without brain.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Are u seducing the married man or what??
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by loverboys: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Auladimeji(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Where is the breast

Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol at those tiny oranges. I love oranges. I wouldn't mind squeezing the juice out of those 'fruits'.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
D breast is unattractive compared to her ukwu,i wan to have dat kind of ukwu i swear
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by enoch273: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Simplep:
D breast is unattractive compared to her ukwu,i wan to have dat kind of ukwu i swear

Your prayers are about to be answered, just come spend 3 weeks with me!
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by enoch273: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Where is the breast! Hope the recession has not roasted the OP brain sha.

When some naira landers don open the thread with cream for one corner, this yeye fowl just disappoint them sha.

If they crucify the OP with his balls now he will say people are wicked. angry
Re: Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) by marshalldgreat(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Simplep:
Dear what's up?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu / Photo Of The Day: Meet Nigeria’s Most Generous Fuel Attendant / Meet Don Jazzy's Daughter, Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.