Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm (16016 Views)

Convertible/Coupe RIDES: (BMW..Benz..Mustang..Dodge..Lambo..Camaro..Mini) & more / 2012-2016 Toks/Brandnew rides (Prado..BMW..Lexus..Benz..MDX..Range) 4d Chairmen / Clean And Cool Rides Here Click Here To View Them & Make A Choice: You Welcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by zoomzu(f): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2008
I just sent you a mail in respect of the Camry discussed with you on phone.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2008
no problem sir, will get back to you soon.
thanks
bimbo
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by coolguyz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2008
sorry for that traffic u had to go through on a HOT tuesday afternoon,  that's lagos island during the yuletide for you,

rily appreciate ur coming despite fact we couldnt rily talk much, (i move frm one meeting to another, me sef dey wait to be d MD/CEO of myself jare). thnx for undertanding sha!

will surely hook up wt u at the galleria before u return wink.

and for the iphone, i'm rocking it already, its wt my IT guys to load it wt some correct applications cool cool, and the footmats nko? ''thumbs up'' for u bikonu, wouldnt hv gotten a made by toyota carpets.

u simply DA BOMB CUSTOMERCENTRICALLY!

wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ coolguyz, i'm glad you like ur phone. cheesy
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by dustydee: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2008
please I am still waiting for the price of 2005 toyota corolla,
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
hi dustydee,
sorry for the lasteness. for an 05 corolla, we'll be looking at between 1.9m-2.1m due to the decrease in naira value.
call me so we can talk sir/ma'am 08051733033.
thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by aliyuabu: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
Please could you help me check the details of car with VIN # JNRAS08W15X205431. Kindly include the engine #?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
Sorry aliyu, i don't do vin checks on this thread! Try other vin check threads.
And were you the same person who text(ed) me this afternoon requesting for vin check??
You are very funny sir!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2008
Babeisme (and Company) wishes all of our customers and potential customers a very merry xmas and a wonderful new year.
God bless and thanks to the numerous, when i say numerous, i mean numerous nairalanders who text(ed) me merry xmas.
Muah, smiley smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
Updates! Updates! Updates!
So i met with let's see, 1,2,3, 7 nairalanders already and lots more to go. Since we all know i'm a picture person, watch out for new pictures,
(not of the people obviously, but of the events) tongue tongue Coming soon!!! cool
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2008
cool cool wink wink smiley smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2008
hi mr ifeniyi22,
i just replied your email. pls check! thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by GODISGOD(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
Please what will be the cost of getting a nissan altima 99
God bless you
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by omoba81: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2008
HI how much do you think you can get a 2007 Acura TL black or silver with leather interior for? I love the Accord and the toyota camry so, am trusting you will be able to get good and neat cars,
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2009
@ Godisgod.
a 99 altima, we can probably do for 1m. pls email me for further enquiries.
@ omoba81, i would have to get back to you on that sir/ma'am
could you pls send me an email or give me your email address so i could reply.
thanks and yes, babeisme is the 'clean-rides-lady' wink smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2009
bumper
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by solakotan(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2009
just send u an updated request,

Seun
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2009
@ solakotan,
i'm on my way to london right now, but i'll reply you as soon as i arrive there.
Thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by showbobo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2009
It was really cool talking to you Babeisme wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2009
thanks showbobo, you too!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by blueblood1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2009
compliments babeisme! good to know u came by naija. wish i called u before u left.

should i be cross with u? i guess not. i believe the reason for not replying my mails is huge customer traffic!

babeisme, i need a good car for at most 900k. preferably a honda or toyota. do you do toyota carinaE? or anything durable, fuel economical and a high chasis(i dont like low chasis cars like altima)

baby, try help me. its my first car, and even raising that much no easy. sad

pls, send a mail with pix to danikekhuah@yahoo.com

ill be too glad.

appreciate ur job on nairaland. keep it up
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2009
Hi blue-blood,
sorry about that, but i dont recall seeing your emails. pls email me again so i can reply!
thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by blueblood1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2009
hi babe!
twas actually mails on ur thread, and u did send me some emials

anyway, wat can i do with 900k max. as it is, i have "zeroed" my mind. i MUST buy my car from you. whether u like it or like it grin

so dearie, what can i do with 900k MAX! pls, consider we too oooooo wey no too get money to buy million million cars! grin grin

can u send models and pix to danikekhuah@yahoo.com.

ps, i need it by february, got a wedding to prepare for! grin
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2009
hi blue blood,
i just sent u a mail. and babeisme gives excellent customer service to all, Whether ur spending 50 kobo, or 50 million. My customers are all treated equal!
get back to me asap and we'll do something for you. I want to surprise all nairalanders and get u something nice for only 900k.
However, u owe me at least 5 customers/referrals wink
thanks
babeisme
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by OwenG(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2009
Hi,
How much can i get a 2005/2006 Nissan Pathfinder with low mileage under your pre-order arrangement?
OwenG
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2009
hi owen G, due to the current crazy dollar economy, it'll be between 2.6m-2.7m. About a month ago, it woulda been 2.4-2.6m babeisme price!.
you can email me whenever you're ready sir/ma'am.
thanks
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2009
Babeisme is very happy to announce her return to businees mode!!
Thank God for "home". Business resumes in full on monday Jan. 12th 2009.
For all of our pre-order customers, work will begin on your rides soon sirs and ma'ams. For others, lets keep the pre-orders rolling in as usual. The port congestion won't stop us, as we have and are deriving new and innovative ways daily to serve our customers better.
2009 is a year of better choices, quicker services and happier babeisme customers.
bless u all!!!!!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by bigben3: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2009
Good job you are doing,please how much will a 2002 Rav4 be going for?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2009
hi there,
For an 02 rav 4, we'll be looking at between 2m-2.3m sir. Pls email me at babe_isme2@yahoo.com for further inquiries. Thanks.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2009
hi all,
is it true that the dollar is now 150 naira. Pls someone tell me it's a joke abeg!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by hbrednic: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2009
babeisme:

hi all,
is it true that the dollar is now 150 naira. please someone tell me it's a joke abeg!

unfortunately it is not a joke,todays black market rate is N160 thats if you are lucky to find a willing seller.
time to re-strgy on pre-order,maybe making qtions in dollars,untill the naira finds its level,
as we will not like to see babeisme or any other nairaland auto-dealer to go under.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 2:32am On Jan 14, 2009
thank you oh my brother. It has been a crazy week for me oh.
Jisike oh!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

»»» Neat Mercedes GL450 09 @ N4.5M Negotiable ««« / Pls Help Me With This Vin Check / 2017 Model Toyota Highlander Le Toks Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.