Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm (16015 Views)

Convertible/Coupe RIDES: (BMW..Benz..Mustang..Dodge..Lambo..Camaro..Mini) & more / 2012-2016 Toks/Brandnew rides (Prado..BMW..Lexus..Benz..MDX..Range) 4d Chairmen / Clean And Cool Rides Here Click Here To View Them & Make A Choice: You Welcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
FINALLY,
STAY TUNED FOR MORE PICS PLS, THANKS AND LETS KEEP THE PRE-ORDERS ROLLING IN PLUS MORE FREE GIFTS TO COME.

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 3:35am On Jan 30, 2009
pics,
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by go4gold107(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2009
Hi Babeisme,

Can u please forward me the details of a Nissan Pathfinder Armada 2005 or a Nissan Xterra 04 model. My mailbox is go4gold107@hotmail.com
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by igwe11(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2009
Weldon Babeisme,
You really worked for it , believe me, your reward is everlasting.
keep up the good work.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2009
hi goforgold, i'll send you details now. thanks.
@ IGweEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! smiley thank you very much sir! God bless.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by coolguyz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
cool
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by phammyus: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
You know it's good to deal with fair people like you. Like my watch-word "personality may open doors but good character keeps them open". Keep the good character sister!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by brauneyes: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2009
babeisme:

SO WHEN I TOLD THE OWNER OF THIS BABY SHE WAS ENTITLED TO AN I-PHONE, HER REACTION WAS "KI LON JEBEE" "WETIN BE I-PHONE"
I TRIED EXPLAINING BUT SHE SAID "I CAN HARDLY OPERATE MY NOKIA PHONE SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO OPERATE THE EYE-PHONE"  smiley .

WELL, INSTEAD OF RIPPING MY CUSTOMER OFF HER FREE GIFT LIKE SOME DEALERS WOULD DO,
HER RIDE WAS PIMPED OUT BY BABEISME, AT ABSOLUTELY NO ADDITIONALCOST TO HER.

ITS SIMPLE. THE CUSTOMER DIDN'T WANT AN I-PHONE, SHE GOT THIS, INSTEAD

A 180 DEGREES TURNING DVD PLAYER. WITH USB CAPABILITY!

WOW!
Good job Babeisme, but couldn't they hide the screws from showing?

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
good brauneyes,
but couldn't you have gone without commenting? the car is still in working progress, as u can see, i took the pictures at the dvd shop because the owner could not wait to see it! thanks for ur observation though!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ phammyus,
thanks a lot my brother. You too are of great character i must say. You refunded me some money when i hadn't even met you and you could have easily ran away with the money. You gave my business partner some money that i actually thought you forgot so i sent him another via western union.You, my brother, are of good character. God bless you.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by brauneyes: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
babeisme:

good brauneyes,
but couldn't you have gone without commenting? the car is still in working progress, as u can see, i took the pictures at the dvd shop because the owner could not wait to see it! thanks for ur observation though!
grin
Keeping them honest, you r a good man
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
Keeping them honest, you r a good man

Emmmmm, babeisme is female smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
smiley,
Now i know those who know me well. Thanks wwheelz, I'm 100% female wink smiley
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2009
You bet I know you real well because you're next on the agenda tongue

The Sanitation Officers/Moderators-in-plenty have not yet received 2009 settlement dues yet we see you distributing iPhones left, right and centre angry angry
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Ukpekeson(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2009
BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT.

I WISH YOU WELL BABEISME.

CHEERS.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 2:41am On Feb 02, 2009
@ ukpeperson, thanks my brother. wink wink
@ wwheelz, pa de mi nisalee,
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by coldwater(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
babeismine, How much will toyota camry 2003 cost? i need one urgently!!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by mayonikks: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hey,
Pls can i get a 2007 camry for #2.7M. if possible, pls send pixs to mayonikks@gmail.com. A friend is interested.
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Emperoh(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2009
Mayoniks
Pls come up a bit
I have one on ground for 3M. We can do a deal
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by boomtowner: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2009
@babeisme
how is the situation at the port?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Affalatus: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please can i source a mintly 2005 Honda accord from your able self, Ma?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by Affalatus: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2009
How much will it cost? And how i will i go about remitting money to you ma?
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by 4QU29T(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2009
BABEISME KINDLY SEND ME QUOTE FOR SHIPMENT OF VW PASSAT 08 0R 07 MY BUDGET IS $17,000, AND ALSO 2008 TOYOTA RAV 4 AND CRV ALL WITH FULL OPTION AND LEATHER SEAT BUT NO NAV SYSTEM . MY MAIL IS ALEXBUCHO@YAHOO.COM THANKS PLS PIX WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by 4QU29T(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2009
BABEISME KINDLY SEND ME QUOTE FOR SHIPMENT OF VW PASSAT 08 0R 07 MY BUDGET IS $17,000, AND ALSO  2008 TOYOTA RAV 4 AND CRV  ALL WITH FULL OPTION AND LEATHER SEAT  BUT NO NAV SYSTEM . MY MAIL IS ALEXBUCHO@YAHOO.COM THANKS PLS PIX WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
hi guyz,
i'm so so sorry i'm just replying. i've not been recieving any notifications from nairaland to my email addy whenever i get a reply to my thread. anyways, if anyone is still interested in the above, pls let me know and i'll get back to you.
@ mayonikks, longest forever! smiley
@ Emperoh, all i'll say is haba, haba, haba!!!

And enough of the drama on nairaland man, seriously. It's such a turn off!!!! angry sad
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2009
By the way,

HERE'S ANOTHER FEED YOUR EYES EPISODE.

THIS IS A 2003 MITSUBISHI MONTERO (LIMITED EDITION)

COLOUR: GOLD

VIN # ALREADY PROVIDED TO THE LUCKY OWNER.

MILEAGE: 58K ONLY

SOME OF ITS FEATURES INCLUDE:
Four Wheel Drive, Air Bag, Driver Side Air Bag, Passenger Side Air Bag, Anti-Lock Brakes, AM/FM Radio, Aluminum Wheels, Bucket Seats, Center Arm Rest/Console, CD player, cassette player, Intermittent Wipers, Moonroof, Power Brakes, Pinstripes, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Driver Side Power Seat, Power Windows, Running Boards, Rear Window Defrost, Tilt Steering Wheel, Tinted Glass, Third Row Seating, Warranty

LEATHER SEATS!

3RD ROW SEATS!!

AND OFCOURSE, A BABEISME SPECIALLY ADDED GIFT: REAR VIEW (BACK-UP) CAMERA.

YEES!!! THE OWNER SIMPLY WASN'T INTERESTED IN AN IPHONE SO HE GOT A BRAND NEW REAR VIEW CAMERA AND ANTI-THEFT AUTOMATIC ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLED IN HIS CAR!!! ALL AT NO ADDITIONAL COSTS FROM BABEISME!!!

TOKEN PRICE OF 2.6M ONLY!!!

NAIRA FALL, DOLLAR RISE, GLOBAL CRISIS OR NO GLOBAL CRISIS, BABEISME HAS THE BEST DEALS!!!!

ORDER YOURS TODAY AND WATCH OUT FOR MORE PICS,

wink cheesy

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
more pics,

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2009
more ,

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
more,

Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by coolguyz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
finally, i'm seriously vexing wt yu oooo angry angry angry, i don call u tire begin fear sef

but for that thing i'm cruising and i-phone i take dey denge i for don vex reach mountain everest fa grin grin. i don miss u no b small, hw far wt the offline messages i left on ur yahoo?

dem no wan make me rest oo, i'l holla u again nw dt u back.

some of us hv rily bn on the fence on the auto section for awhile now after the unfortunate infiltration of 5th columnists. we don talk peace and advice before so tey advise sef finish for wisdom-land but some were just bent on turning the whole thing upside down sha, but dnt let dt deter u. just drop ur advert even wen dey derail the thread, serious pple will always get across,

u da BOMB jare cool!
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by babeisme: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
thanks coolguyz! i don miss u too tire jere, smiley

i dropped u an offline message too, about the 7k miles thingy right? email me. thats always better and u'll be sure i'll get it cos sometimes, my phone logs me online by itself and, email me and we'll talk.
And yes, one of ur colleagues emailed me as per honda CRV i believe.
thanks for the referrals my dearest customer and keep them rolling in, wink

take care and email me, wink
Re: BABEISME... pre-order ur rides now and recieve in 3 weeks+ free blackberry storm by kaypumpin2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2009
This is more like it.

She's back cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

»»» Neat Mercedes GL450 09 @ N4.5M Negotiable ««« / Pls Help Me With This Vin Check / 2017 Model Toyota Highlander Le Toks Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.